Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:08 pm
All right enough of this, Viral ignore her, she obviously pisses you off so just put her on ignore.

Blu, you have no tact and you need to learn to have some. If you really wanna joke around with us, learn when its okay and when its not. Stop trying to get pity and grow up.

edit: @Steph I am like the cat that sneaks in the night! ....actually that would be kind of cool if I could sneak like a cat.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:10 pm
Sanzoskitsune
All right enough of this, Viral ignore her, she obviously pisses you off so just put her on ignore.

Blu, you have no tact and you need to learn to have some. If you really wanna joke around with us, learn when its okay and when its not. Stop trying to get pity and grow up.

edit: @Steph I am like the cat that sneaks in the night! ....actually that would be kind of cool if I could sneak like a cat.

Well Sanzo everyone seems to be doing that and its not really working. I just was going to bring light and honesty to the matter. Harsh yes, but true  

Red Glacier

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:13 pm
And seemingly ineffectual, Viral. There's only so much you can do before you have to accept that she'll do whatever and you can't honestly stop her. You'll tire yourself out before you make her see reason...

Sanzo, you are the coolness. I wouldn't be surprised if you could sneak like a cat...
(That totally makes me think of this story, but I won't share unless you're interested. xd )
-O=O-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:13 pm
I know hon but its really the only thing you can do, picking a fight with her will only get you banned as well and I really really do not want to do that *hugs Viral* I wanna keep you forever and ever and ever and ever

story? I wanna know story! tell me story! *clings*  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:16 pm
Blu: I'm stressed too, a lot of the time. I don't joke around like that when I am. I do things to calm me down, instead, like listen to music. And if I want to relieve tension in a situation, I try to take attention away from the situation. I use props like poking people with my stuffed platypus Darby.

*pokes Sanzo gently with Darby the platypus* o3o Darby wants hugs? biggrin

See, like that. It works pretty well for me. You've got to get your own technique for that kind of thing. But it's got to be your own, and it's got to be with tact, or you'll end up hurting people's feelings or getting people ticked off at you, or both.

It may have been an honest mistake, but you still have to own up to that mistake and apologize for it. And a bad apology is worse than no apology at all. If you don't mean it, don't say it until you really do mean it. People can tell when you're lying about that kind of thing.

This has been Kerri's Constructive Criticism Post. I think we should all drop the issue now. <:3 *hugs Sanzo* And I know that Viral's being harsh... but he does have a point. <:3 *hugs Viral* Ok, sweetie, if you have any more issues with Blu please just tell me? <:3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:16 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
And seemingly ineffectual, Viral. There's only so much you can do before you have to accept that she'll do whatever and you can't honestly stop her. You'll tire yourself out before you make her see reason...

Sanzo, you are the coolness. I wouldn't be surprised if you could sneak like a cat...
(That totally makes me think of this story, but I won't share unless you're interested. xd )
-O=O-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But it was worth trying yes? if one way doesn't work why not try another? I don't mean to spark fights with you and Sanzo but it was something that i felt needed to be done and she punched a nerv that really gets me fired up. But of course! i'm wrong correct? I always am. thats just my ATG history eh?  

Red Glacier

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:18 pm
Well! After searching around on Google, trying to get an idea as to syncing my Bluetooth with my phone, I finally got it with success. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:20 pm
Chex: ... I love you. X3 *glomp-huggles* heart  

Kerrigan_dragon

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:20 pm
@Kerri *hugs back* Oh I know he has a point and honestly I'm on his side, I'm just trying to be a good moderator and stop the fighting before it gets out of hand.

@Viral you are not in the wrong, again I'm on your side. I am just trying to keep the fighting to a minimum. I do this out of love *hugs*

YAY FOR THAT CHEX! *throws confetti*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:22 pm
Okay, here goes, Sanzo...
You said sneaking like a cat and I remembered... I spent the night at a hotel with my cousin and uncle once. She was in town for a basketball game at school and we hadn't seen each other sicne we were kids.
So we're ******** off in the lobby, crawling around and playing like we're spies or something. We find one of the conference rooms and she climbed up on the stage. She picks up the mic (which was on for some reason) and starts to sing this Japanese song into it. I'm standing at the back of the hall watching when some guy opens the door and looks into the room.
My cousin ducks behind the podium and I fall to the floor and crawl backward until I'm against the wall. I sit there waiting for the guy to spot me and say something, but he looks at the back wall and then shrugs and shut the door.
I was so ******** excited... I thought I was a ninja or something. xd

Absolutely worth a try, Viral... But I've argued with her before and gotten nowhere, apparently. I just wanted you to know that she's not interested in actually being a guild member, just a pest. No hostility, I just wanted to... put my two pence in.

Heya Chex, good for you. I love how they give you the headsets for phones that aren't bluetooth-compatible. stare Those ******** guys.
-O=O-

The Dinosaur Next Door

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:25 pm
xd that... is freakin awesome Steph you and your cousin rock hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:25 pm
Sanzoskitsune
@Kerri *hugs back* Oh I know he has a point and honestly I'm on his side, I'm just trying to be a good moderator and stop the fighting before it gets out of hand.

@Viral you are not in the wrong, again I'm on your side. I am just trying to keep the fighting to a minimum. I do this out of love *hugs*

YAY FOR THAT CHEX! *throws confetti*
Alright fine. I held back and that at least kept me from getting banned razz Plus it seems I've scared her the ******** out and I hope she has learned something about creating and retaining ones character....Sorry Sanzo *hugs* I let off some steam and now i need to resist letting the rest out razz  

Red Glacier

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:26 pm
You can feel free to vent to me over PM Viral, I just really didn't want this to turn into a flame war in here or something *huggle clings*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:26 pm
Sanzo: Ok. smile You know, Darby still wants his hug. You never gave it to him. emo *holds Darby and pets him* It's ok, Darby....  

Kerrigan_dragon

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:27 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Chex: ... I love you. X3 *glomp-huggles* heart

I'm assuming you got my Christmas card? biggrin

@Steph: It's not that my phone isn't Bluetooth compatible, it just was hard to figure how the hell to do it. Took me a search on Yahoo! Answers to find what I wanted. I kept getting this useless website that had various questions posed without any solutions from the mass population of humanity.

The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games