Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:34 am
WHAT !

HOMEMADE TOMATO SOUP !

I needz sums of that !

Kimmy, when do you guys think you might open the holiday subforum ? Any projections ? Need help ?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:27 am
-slurples soup-
Sankuu Kimmy!  

Dachrinne

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:32 am
User Image
*Passes Rio some soup with some warm, buttery crusty bread*

Hehe Subforum opened mrgreen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:30 pm
Teh holiday sub? -goes to check out, taking soup with her- xD

Dachrinne

sublime_necromancer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:31 pm
*opens the front door and looks around, goes to the front counter* I would like a green apple bubble tea if you have it. Please and thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:28 am
User Image
Of course! [:
*Slips to the back of the bar and grabbs a glass*
*Pours in the green apple flavor*
*Adds some pearl and ice*
*Pours in water and mixes well*

*Serves to Sublime*

There! [:

Inylysia x

sublime_necromancer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:02 am
Thanks! Ah...I haven't been to the Bar...strange, this was the first guild I joined, and I've been to other guilds' RP's. *ducks out of the way* *hopes that admition doesn't get him booted out the door*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:58 pm
User Image
*Takes a whole plate of disgusting pie and hauls over to Sublime*

scream

Kidding. xD Of course we welcome you here, anytime, anywhere. [:

Inylysia x

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:18 pm
worick walks into the bar, looks around, and finds a seet in whitch to coninue his poetry."hmm buble tea sounds good. rose pls."
"that reminds me of a poem..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:01 pm
IMPRISONED THE SOUL OF ROSE

fetile soil
enriched by my flesh
given birth to a bush of roses
that grows upward
around my tomb stone
the bush soon turns to thorns and leaves
growing one more rose
the last rose
that will last forever
hard as stone
with the shine of a diamond
and the smell
the smell of blood and necktor
the smell of an evil soul
given sweet sweet release.

the last thing i leave behind.......  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:39 am
User Image
*NodsNods* No problem Worick. [:

*Takes a glass & mixes the ingredient for Rose*
*Adds in water and ice*
*Mixes well*

*Serves to Worick*

There, enjoy! <3 So, are you new to NSTG or simply someone who hasn't visited this thread yet? *Points to Sublime* xD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:31 pm
(Dennis is my common roleplay name)

Dennis walked casually into the bar. There was something mysterious about him, a subtle shadow followed him where ever he went. As he looked forward walking through the door, reaching up only to tip his hat down. He glanced quickly around the room 'Full house, that means good service' he thought to himself. He walked up to the bar, catching eyes with the tender on duty. Taking off his jacket and placing it in front of him he told the bartender "Just grab me a glass of water" and then proceded to gaze around the room. Acting interested at the boring crowd.  

destroythecity

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:06 am
User Image
-[Well, even though I would LOVE to use my RP name, guess I'll use my own name instead. xD]-

Faith slipped to the back of her bar, thoughts about art spiraling around in her mind. Her swirling thoughts halt to a stop as she saw a new face come in. She nodded and smiled politely as she held his jacket. A new comer.. Interesting.

"Of course Sir."

Walking to the front of the bar, she stretched her hand and grabbed a glass. Taking a container, she poured water into the clear glass. Serving to the young man, she set the drink on the table.

"Here you go, Sir. Anything else?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:08 pm
Aurea looked around cautiously as she entered the bar, holding tightly onto a dilapidated book and a scraggly tabby cat that was struggling to get away from the girl. 'I don't see Beakerz, so this must be the wrong place that we were supposed to meet in...' The lanky teen shrugged to herself. She was hungry, and this place served food. Beakerz could wait until her ravenous appetite was served.
She approached the counter and put down her book, before sitting down on a stool. The tabby cat hissed and tried to claw its owner, but was instead crushed to the girl's chest as she tried to subdue it.
"Hush Kibby, I'll let you have some of my food when I get it, but right now I need to figure out what to get..." she trailed off, eyes scanning the menu. After a few minutes of deliberation, she sighed.
"Excuse me, Miss, but is there anything you would recommend from the menu? I'm afraid that I haven't the slightest idea what to get. And are pets allowed in this establishment?" She asked politely, avoiding direct eye contact. She was always shy around strangers.  

Aurealis Sky

newbie_surja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:36 pm
A robed person enters the bar, takes up a seat and orders a lime juice.
"Please mix a bit of white wine in it, in a ratio of 5:1." ,she says, and then looks at the view of Gaia.

(I always figured that when someone walks in their name should not be known on the narrative, so...until someone enquires, im nameless wink )  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games