Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"its even worst than losing your memories. i see why no one did come back.......................... you lose your emotions for the rest of your life. you can't feel happy, sad, or anything."

Drarak stared for a moment. He then put his head and his sword down and yelled " Hey faithes....Can you switch life from one person to another with out any consequences? just a trade of life force?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:34 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"its even worst than losing your memories. i see why no one did come back.......................... you lose your emotions for the rest of your life. you can't feel happy, sad, or anything."

Drarak stared for a moment. He then put his head and his sword down and yelled " Hey faithes....Can you switch life from one person to another with out any consequences? just a trade of life force?"
"no. they can't do that. its either lose my emotions or stay dead."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:37 pm
"ugghh. ill cheange those friggin fauths mind bixyll took out the sword and follows them  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:39 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"ugghh. ill cheange those friggin fauths mind bixyll took out the sword and follows them

Drarak grabbed bixylls swords and said " its not them...those are just the rules.....I think thers only one way for you to be with her......"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:41 pm
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite

Drarak grabbed Draraks swords and said " its not them...those are just the rules.....I think thers only one way for you to be with her......"
"kill yourselfs won't work either."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:42 pm
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite

Drarak grabbed bixylls swords and said " its not them...those are just the rules.....I think thers only one way for you to be with her......"
"sigh.... i wont get to be with her......."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:44 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite

" well....there is one way" Draraks pulled out a knife and gave him a serious look " But youd be in the same boat shes in if you know what I mean......."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:45 pm
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite

" well....there is one way" Draraks pulled out a knife and gave him a serious look " But youd be in the same boat shes in if you know what I mean......."
if you kille me right now it still wouldnt work...... "  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:46 pm
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"that won't work."berry tryed to grab the knife but her hand just went though it."i forgot, i can't touch anything."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:48 pm
bixyll sighed  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:49 pm
Drarak looked down at the knife. His eyes wnet wide and he dropped it to the floor. He smacked himself and leaned his head an d arm up against the wall, muttering to himself " What the hell...What the hell was I thinking?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:49 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll sighed
"i don't know what to do?" berry looked at bixyll."live without emotions or stay dead."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll sighed
"i don't know what to do?" berry looked at bixyll."live without emotions or stay dead."
bixyll looked up youll be just like me... before we met"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:52 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll sighed

Drarak looked at them. He slilently made his way out of the room. and stood up against the wall. " This is between them...Im just the best friend"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:54 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll sighed
"ok.i try." berry disappeared but say "take good care of my body right now."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games