Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:04 pm
"I didn't say I knew anything about them, I simply assume that if WE-" He motioned to all present in the room,"are agents of Chaos-I hope you don't mind that terminology Heln- Then there must be people on the side of order that would try to stop us spreading chaos. I remember someone mentioning agents being killed off... If not for the opposing side our jobs would be easy... But they ARE out there aren't they?" He turned and gave Heln a serious look by crossing his arms. "And I for one don't want to go against them unless I know something, ANYTHING about them.

Tryig for someUniCreatures
New eggs-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click the Exalted- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:28 pm
"Hehe that is what I meant." she said apologetically.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:43 pm
Kusaragi
"I didn't say I knew anything about them, I simply assume that if WE-" He motioned to all present in the room,"are agents of Chaos-I hope you don't mind that terminology Heln- Then there must be people on the side of order that would try to stop us spreading chaos. I remember someone mentioning agents being killed off... If not for the opposing side our jobs would be easy... But they ARE out there aren't they?" He turned and gave Heln a serious look by crossing his arms. "And I for one don't want to go against them unless I know something, ANYTHING about them.

New eggs-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click the Exalted- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Honestly Ashoc would know better then I do. I know they are an issue but i haven't seen one face to face myself. I just think we should just do our job as quick as we can so they don't have a chance to intrude until we are already gone but we still need to be armed in case they do come. I have a 50 caliber machine gun and a stinger rocket launcher in the van but I think only Hedron is big enough to carry them. If an agent comes we'll just have to defend ourselves the best we can and show no mercy against them. but if we work fast it shouldn't be an issue"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:41 pm
"I'm fairly sure that I can manage for now with the weapons I have. And in the eventuality that we get into a... conflict I can run much faster then humans and a majority of known animals."

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:06 pm
Kusaragi
"I'm fairly sure that I can manage for now with the weapons I have. And in the eventuality that we get into a... conflict I can run much faster then humans and a majority of known animals."

Heln: "Well you should be safe then. just don't let your guard down. I may need you to assault the guards the moment we bust in"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:12 am
"The Agents of Order are much like us, fighting to keep the universe in balance. Only it seems they no longer know that they're fighting for balance, just fighting against us. They can be anybody. Though they tend to be cleaner than most. So if you see a hobo whose hair is sleek and shiny and parted perfectly, they might be an agent of Order. I'm just giving that example cause a guy like that attacked me once. They fight very well, but they're... systematic. Use dirty tactics and improvisation a lot and you'll have the upper hand."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:09 pm
Elcia nodded her understanding, quick witted improvisation was something she could do well.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:27 pm
Daedalus also nodded in understanding at Ashoc's explanation. "I'm sure I can remember that. But I'll have to learn about the, "Dirty", fighting. I never had any experience with that."

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:45 pm
"It is not an honorable thing, but we will not be fighting in a setting with rules. Like a championship. We will be fighting for our very lives if it comes to that." she explained "Exploiting any weakness, targeting sensitive areas and even unfair odds would fall under "Dirty" tactics. Use improve to its fullest if you are not comfortable with fighting dirty and I imaging you have the capability to study the attacks of opponents and anticipate their future moves..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:32 pm
"That is correct Elcia, At one time I took a robbers characteristics into account and his accelerated heart rate and I stopped him from shooting a hostage. However, we seem to be getting of the subject, is there anything else we need to fulfill this mission? Time is of the essence. The longer we dawdle the greater the chance we are discovered."

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:48 pm
"Yes.. Let me see if I have this plan straight." She said counting down on one hand.
"We show up at said bank undercover. Hedron stands guard, Ashoc knocks out all the people, Daedalus hacks the systems, and if Roland can get me into the vault I can have that money scattered in a matter of moments. And then Heln drives us away like a mad man preferably before anyone has time to try and stop up. Did I miss anything?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:24 pm
Elcia
"Yes.. Let me see if I have this plan straight." She said counting down on one hand.
"We show up at said bank undercover. Hedron stands guard, Ashoc knocks out all the people, Daedalus hacks the systems, and if Roland can get me into the vault I can have that money scattered in a matter of moments. And then Heln drives us away like a mad man preferably before anyone has time to try and stop up. Did I miss anything?"

Heln: "nnnope, you got it. So when will you all be ready?"  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:15 pm
"Hrm, the vault. I'm not so sure about that one. If it's electronic, then Daedalus can open the door. Most banks have electronic circuts built into the doors nowadays. Let me check something..." Walking back to his room, Roland started searching. "alright, where is that thing? I thought I saw it a while ago...Aha! Here we are!" Roland walked back into the room holding a big steel bowl-shaped object with holes in the rim. "This might work. It's a blast shield, I use it to dispose of some explosives whenever it may be needed, such as when an explosive doesn't go off. All I need to do is bolt it to the vault door if Daedalus can't open it, and set off some explosives inside on the lock."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:05 pm
Ashoc had been sitting at the table eating, and she put a piece of meat on her spoon and flung it at Heln's head. "We'll be ready once we're done eating. I'm not going anywhere until I'm done." She looked over at Roland. "You have a bit of everything here, don't you?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:11 pm
Sitting back down to his meal, Roland said "Well, such are the perks of being a hired gun, or 'sellsword'"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games