Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:33 pm
"Finally, things start to get interesting!" A lonely shadow warped out of a portal, dressed in brigh colors. Silver glanced around, noticing all the mecha around. Slowly, she approached Skrat. "Hey thar, calm down. If we lose you, all of this would be for naught. And I'd rather not see that happen."

'Worse words of inspiration ever, Silver.....'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:11 pm
(( Hey. I find Mechas badass and quite useful. ))

"It's a very interesting affair..." Lin replied to Saverio as he stood up from the chair and turned off the screen, the battle beginning. He shook as he saw Skrat huddled in fear. It seems that I'll need to provide some shove for my ally... He thought.

He turned and faced Saverio again with a smile as he coalesced an energy rapier from thin air. He snapped his fingers and brought down a cage of plasma (( think Lightsabre )) surrounding Saverio where he sat.

"UndaCorp technology... it's grand is it not?" He said with a giggle as his form began to dissipate from the room. "Please understand; I cannot let my revolution be ruined..." He said with a bow.

"I will answer your last question before I leave though..." He said, taking out his DS once more and typing some commands for the Rhine Maidens. "I know not who Tsuji works for, nor do I care. I have the information he had... and should he return his head will be severed off if anything else is ever revealed..."

With that final statement he vanished, keeping Saverio locked in his office. No doubt that he'd find a way to escape; he's tricky after all, he thought. But it couldn't hurt to try.

---

The Rhine Maidens' eyes flashed white. The mechas readied their weaponry, their targeting systems pointed at the minions of UndaCorp. The flower bits flew toward the grouping army, firing volleys of warning shells all over the forces. A flurry of beams and explosions filled the air. When the smoke dissipated some of UndaCorp's lesser minions, though all the registered minions in the UndaCorp Database, were not harmed.

Lin appeared in the fray holding his rapier, the energy blade off, as he stared at his allies. "I'm sorry I'm late, everyone." He said as he turned on the sword, flourishing it once. "It seems Skrat has gotten some real firepower there..." He said with a nod and a dark smirk.

"Slim..." He said, his gaze fixed on the enemies. "Remember the plan... UndaCorp will win this fight..." He said, finally turning to Slim with a smile and a nod.  

Sentama Lin

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:37 am

"This is certainly a lapse in judgment on his part" Saverio noted. The cage surrounded him on all side and above, but not below. He stood up and spun the hammer in the air, grabbed it and swung it into the ground with all of his force. He was aiming to break though to the lower level.

((Lin, it's your office you decide what happens to it.))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:59 pm
Reiku smirks at Silver. "Well, well, well. It's about time you made it to the party." he says, smugly to his second in command (Number II). Reiku decided to focus a bit of energy one last time before the final battle and made his plasma wings appear, after all, aerial battles could be fun!  

Reiku Alche

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:38 pm
"Sorry about that, got caught up in affairs." Silver said, giving another one of her trademark bows. "However, I need a little briefing on what exactly just happened here."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:19 am
"Hey, Boss, don't go and rest now. I have a few more tricks up my sleeve, so get up already! I want to fight."

Thaliat chuckled, but in reality she wasn't sure what to make of Skrat's reaction. She only knew it was not a good one. She wasn't sure what to make of the mechas, either. But they were for Skrat, so Thaliat was not going to worry about them just yet.

"Hey, Dingo, wanna do me a favor? Go see if anyone's home in the one over there." Thaliat pointed at a man with a rather vacant look in his eyes. "If there's room for rent, feel free to take it."

A sudden burst of wind from where Thaliat had been looking moved forward to the man she had selected.

"I think I have a plan..."  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:52 am
Looking over at slim...she trys to make humor of the moment and phails...

and we dont have our milk and cookies for our guests! smile
noticing that slim doesn't laugh, she turns and eyes the enemy watching their every move, for this was going to be a bloody battle, and she didn't want to miss a moment of it...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:40 pm
((Gomen, Gomen! I haven't been able to get online in the last two days due to studying for tests in Algebra 2 and such. >w< Ugh, school is sucking! But no school for us tomorrow, yeah~))

Skrat shook his head violently, tears spraying off of his face. He smirked a devious grin. His eyes were on fire again, glowing red. "Thanks for your support guys. I'm no longer intimidated."
He broke free of Reiku's grip on him with a bit of force. He turned to Silver and nodded his head once toward her. "Welcome back, my right hand woman." He laughed once, used more with breath than his vocal cords. "I'm happy to see you've returned from whence you came."
He glanced up at the newly arrived Mechas that were apparently his. Smoke was still rising from the gun that just took out the lesser of the army ((whom I had thought had disappeared with Undakai.)), and he smirked. He had a plan, and it seemed a very logical one. But, he had yet to get to that. Instead, he turned his body toward Thaliat. He wanted to walk toward her and tell her part of his plan, but he noticed that she was busy with her own turn of events.
His mind shifted again. He reached his right hand into his trenchcoat pocket and pulled out a headset microphone. He put it on his head and arranged it so it was comfortable. He then took out his DS, and turned it on. The screen blinked ROSSENWASERFRAU ((I think I spelled that right)), and continued to a screen that had three names on it: FLOSSHILDE, WOGLINDE, and WELLGUNDE. He smirked again. He pressed his thumb onto the D-Pad and selected WOGLINDE with the A button. The screen flashed "Please speak in '5'...'4'...'3'...'2'...'1'...'SPEAKING.'"
"So, you're name is Woglinde?" Skrat asked into the headset, staring at the center Mecha. "It's a pleasure..." He glanced at Reiku. "I'll be having someone control you, and this someone happens to be near me at the moment. Would you mind opening your cockpit for him?" He pressed A again on the DS. The screen flashed "- - - Transmitting - - -", followed by "- Transmission Recieved -". Skrat looked back up at the center mecha, and heard the airlocks unlock for the cockpit. He smirked. The glass covering the cockpit rose to a vertical position, and airlocked itself in that position. He looked at Reiku and beamed. "How do you feel about controlling a Mecha!?" His eyes shimmered as if a fire raged inside them.

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:51 pm
((Tis alright, brother. mrgreen ))

Reiku smiled as Skrat got up. He shook himself, getting rid of excess fur and debris, he'd need that extra weight off. He then fixed his hair, a pointless attempt, 'As if getting rough won't ruin it' He chuckled a bit to himself and smiled.

He watched Skrat intently as he felt Skrat's eyes upon him. He laughed and forced his plasma wings away, for the time being and smiled. "A mecha, eh?" he responded, looking WOGLINDE, "I'm not sure how it's done, but I bet I could take a whack at it." He sheathed his arm-blade and jumped up to where the cockpit was, "Sorry if it gets a little trashed, I wanna play rough." He linked minds with Silver and gave her the information she would need in order to control their army of Nobodies, along with some security measures so it wouldn't get into the wrong hands. 'Silver, if you would please control the army while I'm trying to pilot this thing, it'd be much appreciated!'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:01 pm
The squirrel nudged the vent grate, looking at it's master with it's possessed red eyes, as if telling her that this is where she needed to go. Strangely enough, all of the squirrels eyes seemed to have an eerie red glow to them now, as if something had changed. Rose knew what had happened to them...this building had been very unkind to any squirrels that had entered into it, and it proved to be just as cruel to the ones that Skrat had lent with her. Fortunately for her, she had her own solution to that problem. She patted the red eyed squirrel that had perched itself on her shoulder, smiling lightly and then moving to open up the grate. She quietly lifted it off and into the shaft that she had snuck in on and crawled down the vine to the ground, the vine grabbing the grate and replacing it. She grabbed the end of the vine and it shrunk and disappeared back into her sleeve, erasing almost all evidence of her ever having been there.

Infiltration complete she thought, smiling mischievously to herself, and no encounters of worthy note...I hope boss is having as much success. She leaned against a wall, closing her eyes and linking her mind with Skrat's again. Sir, I have managed to make my way deep into the Undacorp building. I was just checking up on your condition and wondering if you had any further orders for me?  

Grim Undertow

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:50 pm
A replying voice appeared in Rose's head.

'Ah, good job, Rose. Congratulations on your achievement. No, no orders yet. But please, I've sensed that my rodents have some sort of...disagreement with the area you are about to enter. On your way down, would you mind telling me how you know of this chamber and what use it held to make my minions despise it so much? Oh, and also, if you find anything of ANY importance that can be used against the company, let me know. Ah, but I assume you would have done that already, trusting your good judgement.'

The replying voice chuckled, and broke connection.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:58 pm
She nodded slowly, adjusting her position against the wall. This may be easy for those other people, but this mind communication is not something that comes naturally for me...

She reopened her link with Skrat, concentrating on him agian. I can tell you one thing...unless you want a lot of dead squirrels, it would be best to leave them behind. Not just the air, but this whole building seems...deadly. I'm afraid to say that all of the squirrels you gave me have...passed on, and yes...if there was or is any information that I could use in our favor, I would let you know... She thought to herself for a moment. Though, dispite the risk, these squirrels have a sixth sense when it comes to navigating the building...which has proven to be a godsend. She paused...thinking for a moment. Wait, 'On your way down'? You want me to come down to you?  

Grim Undertow

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:53 am
Saverio's weapon blasted the floor into pieces, revealing the atrium of the UndaCorp building. The battle of all three forces could be seen by Saverio through the bulletproof glass windows of the complex. All the hallways, doors, and elevators were locked completely - reinforced by industry-synthetic diamond. The front doors, which led to the battleground, was open to facilitate exit and entry.

--

As Reiku entered the cockpit of WOGLINDE, the terminals automatically activated all around her, showing the weapon and navigation system of the mecha. This showed on one screen.

Screen - WOGLINDE
Welcome! This is ROSE-RM001 CODE WOGLINDE

Quick Navigation Manual.

Navigation works naturally and the mecha will recognize your body movements inside. To activate simply stand. The mech will do the rest.

Available Weapons

To ready available weapons merely say their name:

1. Beam Sabre
  2. Machine Gun - Chest
  3. FlowerBit Autonomous Beam Guns
  4. General Martial Arts System

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:56 am
A wide grin spread across Reiku's face as he looked over all the information that the mecha had just presented him. "Sweet~!" he said, overjoyed that he could even use his favorite weapon while in the mecha. "Now. . . This battle's gotta get started." he said, still eager to fight.  

Reiku Alche

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:01 am
"You're taking my words a little too seriously, Rose. Continue with what you're doing. If I really need you, you'll know..."

--

Skrat sensed Reiku's enjoyment and smiled. He then spoke into the headset, his voice being heard in WOGLINDE's cockpit. "Reiku, before we do any fighting, Undies needs to return. Aside from Tsujigiri-san, we've no one to battle. Then again, Undakai's minions are all around us. Slim, Xanatos, Whispers...There are also those that aren't for Undakai. Saverio, Lin...
Ah, who am I kidding? Let's get out there and kick some Tooshy!"

Skrat looked down at his DS again, and selected both FLOSSHILDE and WELLGUNDE. He waited for the countdown, and began speaking. "Hello you two! Nice to finally talk to you. I'm not really sure where the three of you came from, but I'm glad you're on our side. FLOSSHILDE, I shall be riding in you, so I would like you to open your cockpit for me." He smiled, and looked over toward Silver. "As for you, WELLGUNDE, please open your cockpit for another friend of mine. Yet, there's one thing. If anyone that's not on our side attacks you, attack them back. I know you are made of some sort of artificial intelligence. Either that, or you just follow orders really well." He chuckled.
Staring at both Mechas, he watched as both of them opened their cockpits and airlocked them in place. Skrat took one leap into the air, and landed, butt-first down in the seat of the mecha. He pressed a button labeled "Close Cockpit," and smiled excitedly as the cockpit closed him inside. He seatbelted himself in, and watched the floor drop out from beneath him, to reveal another floor below. The chair shifted itself to a complete vertical 180 degree angle, and Skrat fell through the seatbelt onto the floor below. He looked into a screen that showed the soon-to-be battleground below him. Wires came out from the walls and attacked to his legs, and arms, and finally his head. He smiled again.
Skrat then wanted to test the movements of the Mecha. He lifted his right leg, and the entire structure of the Mecha shifted. He looked at the camera in front of him, and everything seemed angled to the left. He put his foot down, and felt the earth below him shake. He then put his right hand in front of his face, and looked at the camera. All he could see was the texture of the mecha's hand in front of him. He nodded in approval. "Whoever built these is a genius. Now then, I wonder how you fly..."
Out of curiosity, he jumped up and clicked his feet together. He felt the engine of the Mecha roar and heard some sort of jets fire up. He looked down, and in the camera he saw that the feet of his Mecha were shooting out flames and he was floating into the air. He didn't notice this, but wings on the mecha had been spread to add to aerodynamics. He laughed, and his headset shifted out of place, and fell to around his neck.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games