Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Donate to create My Dream.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate My Dream Avatar
  Eew.. meh..
  Fugly Az!
  Daw! So pwetteh!
  My ain't you jus teh cutest lil thang ever?!
View Results

kailiax

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:13 am
That is something you will know from tomorrow on heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:15 am
ZOMG.. Alfred.. what's Ryan talking about? crying

Is he gona do something mean to me? .. eek

Why is he saying 'operation'?

Aaiyah.. sweatdrop

Am i supposed to be scared and worried?  

ChibiMo0n

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:20 am
User Image

Dunno!

Night soldiers!
Getting sleepy!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:25 am
Aaw okies heart

Nighty nights and sweet dreams lah!

-tucks j0o into bed-

Lol XD  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wah... I never knew xD
I'm no smoker and no drinker.
But I have a really bad habit sweatdrop

I tend to turn myself nocturnal gonk
Like, stay up at night, go to sleep in the daylight.
Wahahah xD

My parents would like... nag on forever saying stuffs like look at your puffy eyeballs, now you're looking like a panda or quit sleeping around like a log and help out the house chores and many more lah xDDD

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:07 am
Ohs? No school or workies lah?

Haha you're living the life of my hubby. He was a night owl too. He loves his nightlife and hates the sunlight XD

Well.. if you're sleeping enough, doesn't matter day or night, you shouldn't get any panda eyes 3nodding  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How do you cope with your hubby then? 4laugh

I think I'm like a real life vampire xDDD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:33 am
Oh no no.. that's not allowed anymore XD

We used to do that back before we had our kiddies.

Now.. he has to sleep early, wake early, go to work.. XD Like normal people, 'cause he needs to maintain a steady income and PROVIDE, lolx.

He used to think of getting a night job, but then he said that he wouldn't get to see us no more. 'Cause me and the kids sleep at normal times.

If he got a night job, we'd be up at opposite hours.

How about you lah? Studies or anything?  

ChibiMo0n

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:40 am

I'm actually 20 over so... in the working stages lah xD
Missed my uni life though crying

Lol xD Good to see your hubby living the healthy life of a normal human being rofl
I need to find a cure to my nocturnal-ness xDDD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:45 am
Ooh.. so what's your line of duty?

Working in your dream job yet? I know that my hubby isn't XD  

ChibiMo0n

kailiax

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:53 am
Edit : My last reserve spot is taken!
Please visit the Last Section of my thread heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:28 pm
Bump to the moon ^^  

kailiax

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:34 pm
OMG I got 3 presents from an anonymous gift giving angel today! I think it is someone from this thread *looks around* If it is thankyou and if not I'll say thankyou here in hopes of them reading this.

BTW Chibi I smoke a couple cigarettes a day when I'm home. I only smoke outside though and usually when my kids are sleeping.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:04 pm
heart Operation Chibi will start later on when I am not so tired.... heart
/)/)
( . .)
c(')(')
Kx Ulti-Bump

kailiax

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:28 pm
DAW!! Thankies for teh kawaii bumpage Ryan heart

And ZOMG congrats Serenity! You really deserve to be on the receiving end from time to time XD

Just popping in to let y'all know, i won't be on till later. Got yet another Christmas dinner to attend

*sweat*

I know, it's early but i have so much family to see that they have to see me now otherwise they won't get to see me till after Christmas, lolx.

Wells, i'll bbl! TTYS wink

*huggles and smoochies* heart  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games