Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:39 pm
((I can still DO stuff though... I technically control the Robot... if you tweek with it I tell you what happens. 3nodding

Speaking of which...))

The stake in robots back was beginning to melt, pieces of the armor of the robot began to glow a breenish-blue...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:08 pm
((Me likey snappy comebacks. ^^ In case you hadn't already noticed...))

Kerrigan looked closely at Viral, examining him all around, circling him. "Well I suppose you're not totally hopeless then." She turned toward the robot when parts of it began to glow. "What the hell?" She leaned in to take a closer look and poked one of the glowing parts.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:38 am
Kusaragi
((Dang it... I wanted to make a snappy comeback, but I'm still only semi-conscious until Elcia says something whee ))

((Sorry about that sweatdrop *frees Kusaragi*))

"Cthugarai.. Cthugarai stay with me."
Elcia quickly cleaned up as much blood as she could gingerly picking splinters from the wound. Despite the blood the wound was not terribly deep the tree chunk had grazed his ribs and imbedded in his scaled skin.
She was in the middle of applying a salve when Kerrigan rapped on the robot which caused her to jump, nearly dropping what was in her hands.
"Cthugarai please you have to wake up we can't stick around here." she said as she selected a bandage. She stuck her tongue between her teeth while she carefully applied the bandage.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:17 am
((I updated the character list so ReikuGoth and Kalib welcome to the RP. I hope to see you both soon and I hope you enjoy the RP ^_^ Kusaragi your robotic gunman is up there too ))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:52 am
Cthugarai's world was fuzzy and spinning, his pulse was pounding in his skull, but he was alive. using the tree he was leaning against as an anchor he began to regain his focus on his surroundings, and vaguely remembered what happed previous his blackout.

"Muhhha... What happened?" He wheezed, throat dry. Trying to stand proved impossible as he wobbled and fell back to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:25 pm
Kagura walked over to Cthugarai and Elcia, holding her bleeding shoulder. "When Elcia smashed that tree into the robot, a piece flew into you ribs. It didn't do any fatal damage, but enough to make you black out for a while." Kagura said, glancing over at the robot. "Do ya think we should bury that thing? I mean, just to make sure that nobody will find him and try to repair it." She put down her scythe that she was holding with her bleeding arm, and sat down against a tree. She sighed loudly, starting to feel light-headed.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:38 pm
Cthugarai's thoughts were becoming clearer and clearer.

"No I think that we should try to dismantle it, see if ther is an easier way of taking them down. To think this is the only one of it's kind would be foolish.

Also... I don't think it's dead yet either." Cthugarai pointed at the robots arm that was showing signs of movement, shaky and erratic but the arm was moving. The bluish-green glow spreading out from the melting water dripping onto its back.

"It looks like it can reuse some of it's own power."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:45 pm
She shook her head and looked at the robot. "Mabye I can turn into a dragon and smash it.." She suggested  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:49 pm
Cthugarai shook his head. "No don't use magic against it, if anything just smash the stake further into it. Pin it to the ground, or smash it, but no magic. not until we know what it can do." Cthugarai's voice was getting a little of it's strength back. but was still scratchy. "Water... please."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:42 pm

“No neither one of you is going to do anything of the sort” Elcia commanded looking up to see blood staining Kagura’s clothes. She rummaged through what she had, looking for water, as she gathered things to treat Kagura’s wound. “I don’t seem to have any Cthugarai, try to hold out a bit longer.” She said over her shoulder. They had been lucky to only get two minor injuries that would prove more annoying than actually fatal from the tall metal hunter; she thought as she tended to the bullet wound.

((I'm writing a paper sooo I hope you don't mind my lurker posts. P.S. I hope to have something interesting for you all finished soon))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:28 pm
I could seep inside the robot and take it apart piece by piece like in a reverse factory kind of thing. That and I could see its computer parts in it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:15 pm
"Sounds like a good idea." Cthugarai stated to viral, "Just be sure to stay away from anything that might receive signals, we don't know what defenses this thing might have"  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:30 pm
Kusaragi
"Sounds like a good idea." Cthugarai stated to viral, "Just be sure to stay away from anything that might receive signals, we don't know what defenses this thing might have"
I'll just cut the wires to it if necessary. *He walks up to the robot and becomes a gel again and seeps into the cracks leaving his stuff behind* *He then swims around almost unscrewing bolts and detaching the robots body parts one by one starting with the arms and legs* *He removes the weapons ammo supply and its magic source from its chest which what seemed to be a crystal*

*After mwessing with the body he then detached the head and filled its camera with static and its radio with white noise as he took apart the computer inside shutting it down*

*He gets out and reconstructs halfway still rebuilding himself* There. look around if you like. I need to pull myself together  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:43 pm
"Here, I have some water" Kagura said and got into her bag and handed Cthugarai some water with her free hand. "I always carry the basic supplies." She smile and fixed her glasses, cleaning her bloody hand with her torn and ragged scarf.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:49 pm
Cthugarai took a look at the robot, the glowing parts dying out.

"Take out the stake. Let's see what we hit that was so important. do you think it has a storage device? maybe we can find out something about who sent it after us, who made it, how to better fight it."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games