Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
~Tragic's D.A. & Bunny Quest~ I ♥ U GUYS!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help me finish my quest?
  I'd be glad to help!
  Are you joking? No way!
  I just want yer poll gold
View Results

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:38 am
User Image
Dear Ms.Rabbit can you please get your entry in for the MC Contest =] Thanks muchingly.
Spread your Wings and FlyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:35 am
Hello Kitty (ハローキティ, Harō Kiti?) is the best-known of many fictional characters produced by the Japanese company Sanrio. Hello Kitty is a very simply drawn character who was created in 1974 by the Sanrio Company in Tokyo, Japan. Registered in 1976, Hello Kitty is now a globally known trademark.

From wiki ^

HK is a character I've loved since before I can remember. When I'm feeling glum, she always makes me smile.
She's been on a vast array of merchandise from stationary, appliances, guitars, jewelry, handbags, and much much more. (Ahem, there is even a HK personal massager if you catch my drift wink )

There are some darker HK depictions out there. I've never seen an incarnation of her that I didn't love to pieces. >^.^<

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

DJ_Shrooms

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:56 am
Hi T bump. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:47 am
TragicRabbit420
Hello Kitty (ハローキティ, Harō Kiti?) is the best-known of many fictional characters produced by the Japanese company Sanrio. Hello Kitty is a very simply drawn character who was created in 1974 by the Sanrio Company in Tokyo, Japan. Registered in 1976, Hello Kitty is now a globally known trademark.

From wiki ^

HK is a character I've loved since before I can remember. When I'm feeling glum, she always makes me smile.
She's been on a vast array of merchandise from stationary, appliances, guitars, jewelry, handbags, and much much more. (Ahem, there is even a HK personal massager if you catch my drift wink )

There are some darker HK depictions out there. I've never seen an incarnation of her that I didn't love to pieces. >^.^<

Thanks for the explanation, and now I'm seeing HK EVERYWHERE!!! It's really weird how you notice things like that when you've been totally oblivious to it before. (Ahem, and I won't ask if you've got one sweatdrop )
Have you got loads of different HK items yourself?  

SpiralRabbit

DJ_Shrooms

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:58 am
bump bump bump.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:42 am
heart  

Adie05

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:49 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:45 pm
bump

milk money v2

Adie05

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:50 am
User Image

heart

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:55 am
User Image Get up and...

blaugh
Dance with me!User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:39 pm
I broke my computer. gonk I got the blue screen of death so I'm down to one pc and it's hard to share. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm with the Keroro craze cool

User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:03 am
User Image Get up and...

Bump
Dance with me!User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:21 am
TragicRabbit420
I broke my computer. gonk I got the blue screen of death so I'm down to one pc and it's hard to share. sweatdrop
Ye i no how you feel. lol  

DJ_Shrooms

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hail the bunny! m(_ _)m

Thanks for the awesome contest xD
You've managed to secure the best avvy arts from awesome people (I'm just the average lalala~ xD) and it's not even one per person! xD

User Image

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games