Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:06 pm
I pick up the fallen cell phone to turn to the local station to see if there's a reward. As I'm dusting the snow off it so it doesn't get soggy I miss the construction sign and fall into the giant hole they had dug to build the basement of a new building in and die on the crushed rock below. (wow, run on much? sheesh!)

As I was falling to my death I threw my arms up in the air and my pinky ring went flying into the next post.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:01 am

The pinky ring flies through the air, bounces off a pole, and then lands in the street. A passing car runs over it, propelling it back through the air with enough force to shatter a window and puncture my skull like a bullet.

Alas, death comes swiftly.

As I die, I drop a rolling pin.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Vengeful Elegance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:14 am
I'm riding along on my bike. As usual I'm blasting my headphones and not paying attention to what is on the ground. I run over a rolling pin, my bike goes haywire and swerves into the street and I fall to the ground. Luckily the person driving the car that I swerved in front of was paying more attention than I was. She slams on her brakes bringing the car to a halt only inches from my head. I pick up my bike and give her an apologetic smile. Unfortunately, there is a girl going 60 MPH down the road who is texting while driving. She rear ends the car and knocks it into my bike. I am pushed to the ground and pinned under my bike. The force of the car on the bike pushed the peddles into my stomach. My organs explode. One of the wheels on the bike pops off and rolls into the street.....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:04 am

As I'm driving, I see the wheel bounce out into the street- and instinctively thinking it's a small animal before I have time to really look at it, I immediately swerve into a telephone pole and perish upon impact.

As I die, my car explodes and drops a cardboard box that was in my trunk a little ways down the street.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:24 pm
Being homeless I grab the box thinking to add it to my makeshift shelter in the next alley over. Little did I know that you were transporting Anthrax. I die due to the white powder's slow death.

As I die one of my holey shoes falls off into the next post.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:28 pm
I come across a dead hobo, and notice an antique shoe laying at its feet. It had a large hole in it, so I decided to take it home and fix it. As I am sowing the hole, Godzilla breaks into my house and bites my head off.

I drop my glass of orange juice as I am consumed.

Afi_Kino

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:38 pm

The glass hits the ground and shatters, spilling orange juice all over the floor. As I walk past, I slip in the juice- causing my legs to be thrown out from under me. As my head hits the floor, a piece of the broken glass lodges its self into my skull causing fatal damage.

As I fall, I toss a mitten into the next post.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:52 pm
I come upon a long since abandoned crime scene and find a lost mitten. Noticing the intricate design I pick it up to bring to a friend of mine who knits, hoping she will recreate the pattern for me in a new pair of gloves. Little did I know a poisonous spider had made the mitten it's home. It crawls out, angry about being jostled around and bites me. I die bloated on the floor.

As I die I drop the strand of pearls I had just bought for my mother.  

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Afi_Kino

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:12 pm
I come across a beautiful pearl necklace lying next to someone who was apparently sleeping. I take the opportunity to score some jewelry and walk off with the pearls. On my way home, I am confronted by 24 gruff men and am punctured repeatedly by their knives, after which they relieve me of the necklace.

As I die, I drop my bagel onto the next post.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:11 pm
As always my head is in the clouds and I am not paying attention to where I am going. Sashaying along my foot hits the dropped bagel and sends me careening ungracefully into a pair of glass window delivery men, crashing straight through the pane they were carrying.

As I die from a thousand glass lacerations I drop my sunglasses into the next post.  

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:16 am
User Image
As I'm walking past the unfortunate person's death scene I notice a pair of sunglasses which I pick up and put on, thinking they make me look cool. Unfortunately the sun is not shining and since I cant see anything I cross the road into the path of an incoming bus and I am squished.

My Poor Dog sits at the side of the road, waiting on a kind passer by rescuing it.
Even the smallest feline is a masterpieceUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:28 pm
Seeing a lonely lost looking puppy on the side of the road and no owner in sight I bend down to check it's tags to see where I can return him too. Apparently he had been waiting there too long for help because he's no longer nice and bites me, infecting me with the rabies he had picked up while waiting. Bummer.

As I die like a caged raccoon I drop the birthday cake I had just bought into the next post.  

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

eleanne

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:48 pm
I pick up the birthday cake and take it home to eat it. Unbeknownst to me it is decorated with gang signs, and a rival cake decorating gang poisons it and forces me to eat it.

As I die in a shady pastry shop, I shed a single hair into the next post.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:55 pm
Walking past a shady looking pastry shop and shaking my head I kick up dust from the road, a long abandoned hair landing on my hand. Unfortunately it landed on an open wound on my hand and I start writhing and screaming. I bloat and turn a nasty shade of green and purple. And then well, die.

As I die from a forever to be unknown disease from on that hair I drop my lighter into the next post.  

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Afi_Kino

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:46 pm
Score! On my way to the gas station, I snatch a lighter off of the road as I speed away. I pull up to the pump and notice my best friend on the other side. All in good fun, we proceed to have a gas fight and spray gasoline all over each other. Taking a break, I pull out my new lighter and give my cig a light, igniting the gallons of gas all around me and incinerating both me and my friend.

As I light the cig, I drop my IQ into the next post.

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff