Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Lenelee's EI Quest *reviving on a whim* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:49 am
You're welcome Lenelee. ^^

*Doesn't know what else to say, so just bumps :3*

Elves for the WIN!!! scream

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:45 pm
heart  

Same Old Song And Dance

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:18 pm
Good nightums and rest well,
I hear the illnesses are passing around quite joyously themselves lately.
We wouldn't want you getting sick again!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:09 pm
Illness?! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hides* eek

Is it gone? The germies, are they gone?!

I had such a great time. I ended up staying out super late due to the after party. Karaoke was awesome! I love singing. It was amazing because when I sang Hero by Mariah Carey, the entire bar stopped and turned to listen and I got many cheers, screams and compliments after I finished. It was such a phenomenal feeling! 4laugh  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:21 pm
Time for some caroling!!!!

We wish you a merry gaia-mas,
we wish you a merry gaia-mas,
we wish you a merry gaia-mas
and a Happy new year!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:26 pm
I get to go caroling on monday evening! The school choir is going to go around the neighborhood caroling. It's so much fun.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:00 pm
Sweet! We can carol here too!

We each can say a line or two. For fun! Or not if that would be weird and no one wants to. LOL too bad there aren't 12 of us, I don't think! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:21 pm
Good luck and Merry Christmas!  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:14 pm
That's awesome Lenelee! I like to sing too, but I have serious stage fright.. XD Plus, I can't vocalize at all. D: I just like to sing to myself. XD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:36 am
I've managed to avoid my stage fright by singing in a choir. I'm in the back row on the edge so I just convince myself that everyone is looking at the middle front row. That way, I don't think anyone is looking at me so I'm fine to sing.  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Celestial_Tenchi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:28 am
i have no stage fright what so ever.... i just tend to be behind the scenes more often then not...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:35 am
I used to be in chorus in elementary school ^^

It's not really stage fright that got to me since I was on the school's news team which the WHOLE school watched XD (I still remember my first day on it!)

But I was more worried of people hearing my voice than them seeing me XD I got over that since it was chorus, and you sound crappy alone but amazing in a group!  

Karunoshi

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:38 pm
I used to get stage fright really badly. I'm talking the shakes and hyper-ventilating...the works. sweatdrop I was always in the school choir. I finally got bold and auditioned for the local production of the musical, A Chorus Line last year and I forced myself beyond the stage fright quickly since it was something I had always really wanted to do. Well, I did it and was never more proud of myself. I was scared for the first few shows, but then I just relaxed and had fun with it. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:03 pm
That's good. I find that once I actually start singing, I relax a lot. It also helps that I have to focus on my conductor. And the lights have a tendency to prevent me from seeing the audience. Even when it's a couple thousand.....  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:58 am
Yea, I just hate the feeling of everyone looking at me, I hate being the center of attention. sweatdrop I could hardly breath when I did stuff for the talent show back in Elementary School, you could hear how nervous I was just from my voice.. sweatdrop

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games