Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:13 pm
"Yes."she answered. "She trained as a romance-mancer or romancer but grew corupt. She seduced the Captain of the guards to let her in the castle. Your father was weak and the Captain of the guards was the strongest member of the castle present. She then summoned some Pyromancers she seduced earlier to burn Ashenvale to ashes. ((Pun i guess?)). It even shows in her name, Lust"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:30 pm
"Let not my eyes by clouded by lust." He lifted his hand to his eyes. "When the time comes I'll need you to guide me, I'm going to blink myself for awhile. I've trained to fight in the dark but not for normal walking."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:36 pm
"Shall we go in now?" she asked calmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:46 pm
He sihed and nodded. "I only hope I can do something against this foe."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:00 am
She tapped on the door. Two people in black opened the door. As they went in the closest one to Draia gave her a tiny scroll of paper. She nodded slightly. they went in.
((Now you describe the city. I have no idea what the city looks like in your mind))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:10 am
((got'cha))
The city even in the state it was in was majestic with marble building, though now most were covered in black it was evident that they were once white. The guards seemed to patrolling more frequently now because of the risen crime level. You could see large marble statues of griffens lining the walls and utop some buildings. As they made it to the courtyard you saw the cit's most prized feature, a obsidian statue of a dragon curled around a pillar. Rumors had it that it was once real. The castle however was the most brilliant feature. It looked like it was build into a mountainside and formed from crystal. As they approached the gate two elite guards stopped them.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:23 am
Yet the crystal looked like obsidian and everything except the dragon statue seems broken.
One of the elite guards examined Lerista. Draia had disapeared into shadows.
Suddenly a beautiful figure appeared. Lustae. She looked at him. She appoached him and held his head in her arms before trapping him in a kiss he could not escape from. her arms glowed and started performing the spell of Lust.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:29 am
He knew he couldnt escape the embrace so he did the only thing he could do, he relied on Drajira to save him later. He used the dark energy to seal a part of his mind heavily against the spell, so when the time came he could escape it.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:34 am
((Draia right?))
But as the minutes passed the spell of lust grew stronger. Lerista lowered his guard. The seal was getting weaker. The Sealed Bit of Lerista tried to seal it back.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:43 am
((again....blah))
He wasnt holding so well so he decided to forget stealth. He brought the dark energy around himself and formed a bubble around himself and thrust it outwards shoving her and the guards back. He panted for a few seconds regaining control again as he formed another shadow blade. "I'm not the man I used to be girl, so I recommend you end this endevour before something bad happens to you."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:48 am
She laughed flirtatiously.
"So you think"
The spell of lust had completed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:01 am
He couldnt move for some odd reason he didnt want to, he wanted to kill her but he didnt understand why. The blade vanished from his hand and he came out of his combat stance.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:07 am
She laughed.
"Now do you see? Your father was going to make this place corupt and i came to save this place. Now you are here you will rule with me"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:13 am
"Of course, father was always the cruel one. We will do better than he."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:21 am
"She how i have changed the city?" she asked as they walked into the castle.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games