Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:52 pm
((Right now, the ball is in either Pandy's or Tox's court. I can't really think of anything to post on my own without a post from them first.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:21 pm
((you could reply to the family thing in my last post))  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:44 pm
((Damn, still no word from Pandy. Ugh, I gotta mail her.))
"Hmm?" Kazumi said, looking over at John, while still walking. "Oh... Eh, I don't know. None of us are scientist, so who knows what us hybrids are." Kazumi said.
Geo looked around annoyed, and looked at her thigh. "I might not be able to run for a while." She just sighed, and blinked, her eyes completely white when she opened them. She stared off into space, looking into the groups' future.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:14 pm
((sorry sweatdrop *feels bad*))
Miyako and Yuki blinked, looked at each other, and nodded. "So..." Yuki began, walking forward to follow the group wherever they might be going, "We can trust you all, I suppose. Why exactly do we have to go to your home though? We will we need to bring anything?" she asked and looked around at the group. She admittedly felt clueless. Miyako bit her lip and looked around as well. She couldnt help but feel nervous as she walked up toward them.
"I dont suppose introductions are necessary..." Miyako mumbled under her breath to no one in particular.  

PandyChibi

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:18 pm
"Well, unless you feel you need something for the trip, then no. You don't need anything." Kazumi said, and looked back at them. "We're going to my house because it's the only way to get to Hazel's dimension." Kazumi looked over to Geo who was still looking into the future, and continued walking.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:33 am
((do i have to pull another random thing for us to fight out of thin air or what?))  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:56 pm
((No, right now we're walking back to Kazumi's house, but I'm wating for someone else to post. I hate double posting.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:17 pm
((Well, can we just say we're there then? Walking is kinda boring, unless you have a certain dialouge planned))  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:44 pm
((i agree can't Hazel or someone just teleport us or something?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:19 pm
((Gah. I'll just skip to the go there part.))
Kazumi stood up as the door slowly filled with ice, her hands tracing over the designs for the second time today. Geo jumped down from lucy, and looked at her leg. "It will heal over pretty quickly. My legs heal fast." Geo said, her eyes returning to normal. Lucy returned to her normal size, and Jasmine walked over to Geo. The door opened slowly, revieling the large white room. "Lucy! Restock on supplies!" Kazumi said, and the cat ran into the room. Kazumi unzipped all compartments of her bookbag and watched Lucy as she ran back and forth, putting various items into the bookbag, leaving 1 compartment empty except for cat food. "The trip there will be okay, and we'll be fine once we get there too." Geo said to Kazumi, and Kazumi nodded. Kazumi turned towards the group and began speaking, "Hazel is in another dimension, so, well have to find a way to get there. Luckily for you, I already have a way." Kazumi paused, and then pointed to a huge sphereical object in the corner of the room. "We'll use the Transporter to get there." Kazumi walked over to an empty wall and placed her hand on the wall. Suddenly, the section o the wall slided away to a closet. Kazumi walked into the closet and came out with 6 white cloaks lined with grey fur. "In Hazel's dimension it's extreme winter. You'll need these." Kazumi gave eveyone a lcoak and put her's on, trying it at the neck. Geo did the same, but pulled the hood down. "Cozy." Geo commented. "Ok, everyone ready?" Kazumi said just as Lucy shapeshifted back to a mouse sized cat and jumped into the bokbag. Kazumi closed up all the compartments, and put the bookbag on under her cloak. She began walking to the Transporter and again, placed her hand on it, and a section of it covered in ice. A section of the sphee slid open and stairs came out o it. Kazumi stepped in and sat in on of the spots lining the inside of the transporter. Buckling herself in, she stated her name, "Kazumi Umi and pet Lucy." Geo walked in and sat on the other side of the transporter, "Geo Hart and pet Jasmine." Jasmine found a spot under the chair Geo was in, and suddenly a cage came down from the chair, caging Jasmine in. "It's ok Jasmine. It's or saftey purposes." Geo said, and waited for the others.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:04 pm
John walked forward setting the cloak down on his way "temperature controlled suit" he explained "I'll be fine" stepping into the capsule John sat down and settled into the seat "so I'm still not clear, is it another dimension or a different planet that we're going to?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:40 pm
Karloseth eyed the cloak carefully. "Great... that would make any fighting that could happen more difficult." He said as he put the cloak on. He walked into the sphere thing and said "um... Karloseth Vogdren? I assume we are all supposed to say our names or something." He said as he sat down. As he sat, he closed his eyes...

"... enhancement of time-stop ability over period of use.... he needs to be conditioned to it...."

"It's still creepy. What if he were to break out?"

Karloseth put his ear to the wall and cupped his hands around it to hear better.

"Subject #5829, Karloseth Vogdren, is one of my top research projects at the moment. He has been genetically altered to be able to manipulate time. Think about it! If We can form a troop of soldiers that could do this... Imagine the possibilities!"

"How will it affect his aging? I'm quite curious about this, how does it work exactly?"

General Scott eyed the man suspiciously. "If I tell you, I have to shoot you."

"...Fine. I'm telling you now though, it's a bad idea. You won't be able to control him after he learns of his ability. Have you actually worked with him personally sir? He's extremely violent, and he hates everyone here."

"He WILL NOT escape..."

Karloseth snapped back to the present. "How odd. This is going to be a menace, my memory coming back in pieces like this..."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:06 pm
Miyako bit her lip and looked at Yuki before sticking her cloak on. She heard Yuki mumble "I hate cold weather..." before putting her own on. "Yako, you ready?" Yuki smiled towards her. She scooped Shiro in her arms and walked over to where the others had sat down. "So, we say our names? Yuki Kai and pet Shiro?" She sat down and glanced at Yako before poking her cloak.

Miyako frowned slightly before grabbing Tori off her shoulder and moving next to Yuki and sitting down. "Miyako and pet Tori..." Miyako mumbled. She looked over at all the others. She let herself look over to, Karloseth was it? He seemed deep in thought... or as if something was coming to him. She glanced over back to Yuki who was still probing her cloak. What was she to expect? She could only hope things would turn out fine.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:20 am
The door closed, and the staired receded. "John, state your name." Kazumi said. Geo found her seat belt, and buckled herself in.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:38 pm
"fine" John sighed "John Olson, now can we get this show on the road?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items