Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Gabrielle hopped into the ambulance after him, and sat beside him, holding his hand as the paramedics closed the doors and starting driving off. She stared into his eyes and after a long moment managed a small smile. "I'm not leaving."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:51 pm
"Thank...........you....." he holds her hand and stared back into her eyes. they put an oxygen mask on him and he breathed heavily. he hoped the ER wasn't too far away. He just got free and things had to come to this.  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:14 pm
"Hospital is just a few minutes away. My grandma was sick a lot, so she made sure she lived near a hospital. My house has a hospital grade air filter in it, so along with all my cleaning it's literally as sterile as a hospital room. Only reason I got sick, now that I think of it, is because one of the kids next to me in the exam coughed right in my face. Heh." She holds his hand tightly. "Honestly, I can't say I don't care what you did. I do care. But...I don't want you sent back, and if you're going to live somewhere, might as well be with me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:21 pm
"Thank you so much ......Gabrielle" his vision becomes blurred and his grip was weakening

when the ambulance stops and the paramedics pull Roc out tearing him away from Gabrielle, his hand drops heavily as though that alone killed him. the doctors rush him in the building telling him to hold on and that things would be fine. he struggles to stay conscious and he starts becoming unaware of everything that was going on, becoming so dizzy while in so much pain  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:30 pm
Gabrielle called out to his as the paramedics ripped him away from her, and she chased after him until she got to the staff only section, and the nurses prevented her from going any further. She sat down in the waiting room and almost started to cry, then she pulled out her cell phone, despite the death glare the nurse gave her, and she called Tristan and told him to come to the hospital right now in a frantic voice.

"Whoa, what happened?" Tristan asked, and she heard a clunk as he dropped his dinner and ran to get his coat and go out the door.

"Roc, the guy who's staying at my house, got run over by a car. He might die," she told him, and had to choke back tears at the thought.

"I'm coming right now," he told her loudly, speaking over the roar of his engine as he started up his truck. "ER, right? I'll be there in ten minutes. You willing to bail me out of any speeding tickets?"

"Yeah, sure, just get here."

"Consider it done."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:48 pm
Roc laid his head back and stared at a bright light as doctors tugged at his body removing his shirt and examined him, all he could think of was Gabrielle. She had been so loyal and caring of him. Even when she found out the bitter truth; it was still questionable whether she would stay with him after he was let out, if he was let out, and let him and her stay friends. he felt needles jab into him and soon he felt numb

he didn't know what to think or do, he just thought about Gabrielle and then his life started flashing before his eyes. He saw things from when he was growing up and went to school as an average kid struggling in school to the decision that changed his life forever, then the court cases where many saw he should be killed while others had sympathy for him. He saw his life in the asylum and how miserable he was then his frantic escape and things started getting brighter as Gabrielle took him in and helped him, she always had a smile on her face that made him smile even now, she was so beautiful and even in her darker parts of her life like when they were in the graveyard she could still smile and give nice warm hugs with such care and love

she was so kind to him even as a stranger and she got him back on his feet. He was glad he could help her when sick and when she needed comfort or even just help around the house. She was full of life and enjoyed every moment of it, he wished he did the same all the time, but it seems when he did it was too late.

She was always there for me.....and cared so much.....i hope she lives a happy life even if I may not be there.........................I can't believe this is it. all my dreams, shattered. everything i fought for. All the things I did........I grew up and fought hard.....just for this to happen to me............its ok........there's better things out there......I hope i'll see Gabrielle again......I just hope when I do she isn't crying tears of grief...........................Oh God, Please if it be your will, let me see Gabrielle again. At least once, i haven't been a good person............But I hope I can at least see her to make her smile again..............God......Thy will be don-  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:13 pm
Eric came out of the shower and checked his e-mail, then replied and told Gabrielle to get well soon. He then set to work around the apartment, straightening things out a bit. After a while, his phone rang. After transfering the call to his headset so he could talk while he worked, he conversed with Tristan briefly. He had asked for Eric's help on some computer work, and to hang out for a bit. Eric obliged and got in his car.

Together, Eric and Tristan finished the computer relatively quickly, then played some videogames before Tristan insisted Eric stay and eat. In the middle of the meal, Tristan's phone rang. Eric, seeing Tristan dash around frantically and head for the door, asked "What's going on?" When he didn't get an answer, he assumed something bad had happened and stood up to grab his jacket. He followed Tristan out the door and waited for him to get off the phone so he could get an answer.

"Just get in the truck Eric, I'll tell you on the way." Tristan said.

"Alright." Eric said, and jumped in the passenger seat. Tristan drove off, and Eric said "Woah, going a bit fast there. What's going on?"

"You know that dude that's been staying with Gabrielle, Roc? He got hit by a car, and Gabbrielle's freaking out."

"Oh damn... such sobering news. Does she know I'm coming? I was planning on seeing her today, but... she said she was sick, so I didn't go."

"No, she doesn't. Guess she'll just see you when we get there..." Tristan said, then wouldn't say anymore. Eric was the same way, silent till they got there. Once they arrived, and fortunately cop-free, Eric and Tristan went inside, and began looking for Gabrielle.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:21 pm
Gabrielle had finally actually burst into tears once she hung up the phone. She buried her face in her hands and sobbed into them as she waited for Tristan to come. After what seemed like a short while, she heard the telltale stomp-click-stomp sound of Tristan's boots, made by the nail embedded in one of his boots. She looked up from her hands to see him, and Eric was with him as well. "Hey guys," she said in a husky voice, heavy with sorrow and tears. "Sup?" She wiped at her face with the sleeve of her jacket.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:33 pm
Roc laid there motionless, the doctors let up, there was no heart rate. they sent word to the nurses to tell Gabrielle that Roc didn't make it. the nurses nodded and left to go and tell Gabrielle and the doctors cursed and put the permanent mark on Roc to tell when he died  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:37 pm
Tristan and Eric walked up to Gabrielle, and Tristan sat down next to her while Eric remained standing in front of them, arms crossed across his chest. "What happened?" Both Eric and Tristan asked simultaniously.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:53 pm
Gabrielle had just opened her mouth to tell Tristan and Eric everything, when a nurse pushed through the doors and walked over to Gabrielle.

"Hello. Are you the woman who came in with the red haired man? The one who was in a car crash?" she asked softly. Gabrielle nodded and the nurse sat down on her other side. "I have some difficult news to tell you." Tears welled in Gabrielle's eyes again and she buried her face in her hands once more.

"No! No! You have to save him!" she cried out as she fought back sobbing.

"I'm very sorry," the nurse continued quietly, "but your friend was unable to be resuscitated. His heart stopped and there was nothing they could do." She put a hand on Gabrielle's shoulder comfortingly. Gabrielle jerked away from her touch like it burned her, and she leaned against Tristan and cried. Tristan wrapped an arm around her and looked up at Eric with an unreadable expression, then looked over at the nurse.

"Thanks for doing your job and all, but I think she wants to be left alone for a bit," he tells her. She nods and gets up and leaves. "Hey, Gabe... what happened?"

Gabrielle slowly responded between sobs. "Well... we went for a short walk to the park... we thought the fresh air would do me some good... after having been in bed for over a fortnight... and then as... as we were leaving... he... a drunk driver came by and... and... and... he hit him... sent him flying... and... now he's dead...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:11 pm
"Oh s**t..." Was all Eric could manage through his throat. He couldn't believe it, it was all happening so fast. Finally, he said "A drunk driver? Gorramit... people are so STUPID..."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:11 pm
Doctors start packing but one grabs a machine and charges it up

Doctor: "We made it too far to stop! clear!"

Doc 2: "Hes gone theres nothing we can-"

Doc 1: "Dammit! he still has a chance, clear!" he pushes his way and puts the panals on Rocs chest and Rocs body jumped up and his eyes bugged out open and he took a large gasp for air.

Doc1 :"YES! WE DID IT!"

the doctors were amazed and start gathering around continuing their job

Doc 2: "May have to change his name from Roc to Phoenix after this!" he said as they worked hard and diligently while Roc just stared up at the ceiling

Roc: he sat there amazed, he thought for sure he was done for but somehow he was alive .....Thank you my Lord. I won't take life for granted again

The doctors quickly got done working on Roc and sewed his flesh together and patched him up. they lift him up and put him in a wheel chair with a blanket on his legs, the nurses gave Roc a pat on the shoulder, Roc couldn't do anything but weakly smile

Nurse: "You are a lucky one there, you won't be able to walk on those ribs and everything else damaged so you may be in bed a lot. But hey you can see your little friend again"

Roc just nodded and the doors in front of him opened to the waiting room Where Gabrielle Eric and Tristan were. the nurse yelled an excited "Surprise" and Roc waved at them all weakly with a smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:20 pm
"I know what you mean, Eric," Gabrielle choked out in a muffled voice. After a bit she stopped crying, just running out of motivation, and she stared blankly at the stitches in Tristan's shirt. At some point, it felt like hours to her but was only a few minutes, the doors to the waiting room opened, and the nurse yelled "Surprise!" like it was a child's birthday party or something. Gabrielle looked up and was about to yell profanities at the nurse for daring to be so cheerful when she stopped dead at seeing Roc. "Roc?" she asked in a small voice, and wiped at her eyes again with her other sleeve this time. "But... they said you were dead..." She couldn't get it through her head. It just wouldn't process. She noticed her perception on the world shift upwards, and he suddenly was getting closer to him, then she realized she had stood up and was walking towards him without even realizing. She put a hand on his cheek. "You stay alive, gorramit, or I'm feeding your own internal organs to you for dinner. Do we have an understanding?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:24 pm
Roc puts his hand over hers and smiles "Yes Gabrielle, wouldn't have it any other way" he strokes her hand a bit "Guess now i'm bed ridden for a while" he joked at her  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff