Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Laki Larian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:01 pm
Laki walks in, looking for some kindrid storytellers, or those who would like to hear one over some refreshments. She walks by Ai and darkomni, and embarresedly pushes around her foot as she asks, "Would you mind if I sit? Your notebook tells me you might be a fellow writer.... And you look like the kind of person with a good opinion... You kind of remind me of someone actually," she says to Ai.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:31 pm
walks into the bar

"wow i heard this place was popluar but this is crowded"i say walking around

"hey bartender can i have a glass of RootBeer?"i ask the bartender as i sit  

Empty Overture

.w.a.y.t.o.d.a.w.n.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:18 am
*walks in calmly*
hullo? any one in???  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:07 pm
darkomni says to the person that was helping him "Thank and if you ever need any help on something just PM me or something" and moves to a spot on the floor that is quite and starts writeing on a blank note book.."barkeep! can I get another drink" finishing off his first drink and biting on the lemon...."this time I'd like a rootbeer milkshake...if you can make it like the ones back home I'll let you in on a secret."  

darkomni

windblownauthor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:02 pm
When all of a sudden, the room fell deathly silent as a cold, silent man walked in. The people thought that the author of the novel "Windblown" (Copyright) had drowned years ago, in The Accident.

OH NO!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:50 pm
Laki mosiesed out through the room and looked at the silent man. She wondered what the sudden quiet was for, and what kind of story this person had to tell.... She still couldn't decide what to order. "Should I ask for rootbeer.... or a milkshake?" was the thought in her head. She got out her own notebook, and noticing darkomni's quiet table, asked if she may sit by him.  

Laki Larian

Gothamiteknight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:59 pm
Terryia (or Terry, as his friends called him) walked into the so-called 'Bar' with a curious look upon his face. He passed the door and the sweet scents of milkshakes filled the air. It was full, but full of friendly faces and he smiled in general as he walked up to the counter and began to decide on what he wanted.

Quite a few rootbeers were around, and he supposed those must've tasted pretty good if so many people wanted them. His sharp eyes glanced about, though rather pointlessly as he did not know a soul in here and knew it without even looking. However, the point of going to such places was to make friends and he decided he'd be a bit more friendlier than usual.

"I'll have a Root Beer!" he called out to the barkeep.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:18 pm
Jett, who had only been called Windblown's Author for quite some time, sighed as he was stared at, whispered about, and generally avoided.He saw an empty table at the rear of the bar, and headed towards it. As he sat down, he sighed miserably. What had he done to make his life so miserable? The people he had known were all dead or missing, and The Accident was only a myth to the people of today. A man named Omni (not related to anone in the bar or area) had told people that he was phsycic, and knew that everyone that was missing was, in fact, dead. Jett put his fist on his chin as silent tears began to fall down his face. He hoped that someone would be kind enough to talk to him. Even the barkeep seemed nervous at the writer's presence.  

windblownauthor

Gothamiteknight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:44 pm
Terry noticed a rather distressed (or was that depressed) person make his way toward an empty table at the rear of the bar. He put his fist on his chin and looked like he was crying. Hmm, well, might as well start on this 'friendly' kick, he thought as he took his root beer and practically exploded onto the scene right in front of Jett.

"Hi! Mind if I sit with you? You look like you could use some company." He said brightly, his cheery and mischevious personality showing through, as he clasped his root beer in his right hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:15 pm
*walks into the bar*
give everyone a coke on me
*sits down and wates for someone to talk to*  

razorsazor

Death.less

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:21 pm
*Runs in and looks around.* Hello everybody!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:26 pm
*Gets bored, turns around, and leaves the bar.* Bye everyone...  

Death.less

windblownauthor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:15 am
"Oh, hi..." Jett replied, wiping the tears away. "How's it goin'?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:11 pm
Eruka walked cautiously into the bar. Encouraged by the number of people there, she found a seat and called to the bartender. "I'll have a cold root beer!" While paitently waiting, she looked around the bar for a friendly face.  

Eruka214

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games