Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShoestringxHearts

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:20 pm
xd I am UnfitSmiley. I'm 14 and I live in the U.S. I like algebra, goldfish, reading, writing, and music. Among my favorite bands are Good Charlotte, Hawthorne Heights, Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, and tons of others. I love my guitar. I am sometimes moody, depressed, and temperamental, and I have strong opinions on most subjects; I generally do not hesitate to state what's on my mind. I like having long conversations. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:08 pm
Hello there.

Ignore the avi, I'm actually female.

Anyway, I love to write and read. Mostly fantasy stuff. I also love my dog, which should go without saying.

I go to college. Which is... interesting. Right now, my mom is playing with my hair because I got it to be curly, and she is having a great time.

She says hi.  

DemonicHarmonic

Teh Fool

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:11 pm
Well. I'm The_ Fool.....I have my own little forum, which seriously lacks in general discussion and rpers right now...*sigh* we were doing so well for a while there...

um...

I really like Flogging Molly, and Joan Osborne and Billy Joel, and Tonio K...and lots of other people, like QUEEN and Lynard Skynard...(mainly just their song freebird) ..

um..I'm pretty boring, but very opinionated..however that works...eh...yeah. thats it i guess. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:14 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Nex Piranah

Maleus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:19 pm
Thanks to Red Onyx for the invitation! I have found that a couple of my own Threads have not really fit into any of the classifications in the forums or that I do not get much of a response when posted in the Chatterbox for example. So thanks for the invite! xd

I'd prefer people to call me Maleus, I'm serious about my music and am a passionate Metal-head/rocker. My favourite bands are Nightwish and Cradle of Filth!
I enjoy reading novels. Especially Fantasy epics (my favourite being The Lord of The Rings since my mum first gave me a copy ten years ago). But I love the horror genre just as much!

Feel free to PM me if you fansy chatting about music, books, piercings etc...

Thanks again for the invite!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:29 pm
biggrin Hello everyone! I'm new!! w00tage, something to do while I wait for my brother to get back from track!!! oh My name is Kim and I go by Raya (long story) nice to meet everyone here!  

Ryenon

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:33 pm
Hi,
Thank you for the invitation biggrin
About me... I prefer Pixi, I'm 21, I've been on Gaia for a year, and I love music and British comedies mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:38 pm
I like to debate and listen to other people's opinions. It lets me see what other people may think and show me new ways to look at something. If I say something offensive I don't mean it (I usually apologize afterward). If I think I have something relative to say I'll usually say it no matter what. If you're nice to me I'm nice to you. Bye! biggrin  

Wept

P u p s i c l e

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:39 pm
Hi! Thank you for inviting me to the guild!
okay---
name: pam
nickname: kisa
interests: marching band, anime, manga, gaia, writing my japanese penpal
favorite music/band: i heart techno music and rock and others, but mostly techno.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:41 pm
a little about me well the name is randy i live in hell called florida my dad hates me because i'm bi but hey he are starting to talk alittle bit more every year i enjoy playing rpg it help me relax and take my mind away from the real world and help me dream a little bit better my one true goal in life is to see my grandkid's kids and know that i made a change in the world even if its bad my friends all call me bubbles so you all can to i had a doctor tell me i'm insane and should be locked away but i think he was having a bad day because here i am if you like to know more about me just pm me i got nothing to hide but my darkest fear  

Dark Pentacle

Zeo-ShadowDemon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:47 pm
oi you're on my friendslist eek  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:49 pm
((Thank You for the Invitation to your guild Red Onyx, I appreciate it!))

I am Shinigami Banchou sama on Gaia. My name is that of which you must not speak, only by my solid preference of not giving my name out.
But, I do like being called Cid.

I am 14 years of age, which is the age I am quite content with.

Currently I am trying my best to get back on my feet in Gaia after a long break. Due to trying to get adjusted into High School which I've just entered.

My hobbies mainly consist of the internet and drawing.

I like to debate about many things.
Holidays, People, Government.

The only thing that ever bothers me are those Hug, Kiss, Love, if hot chatterbox threads.
They are very stupid and really are just unecessary...  

Shinigami Banchou sama

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:50 pm
My name is Scott. But people usually call me Raui on the internet. I'm gald to
be part of this guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:51 pm
I'm not sure if I put anything before but.....but I like pizza.... ninja

and I'm a ninja/demon teenager who loves to draw....ninjas/demons xd
or maybe a tree....a demon tree that is.
I aslo love randomness, and other things like.....etc.  

Zeo-ShadowDemon

shramin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:08 pm
Real name is Sean
nick name is: Shram (yes in reality dont ask why)
im 17 and uhhh a guy XD
like... music.. like all types lol
enjoy sports and much other random stuff tis all i got to say at the mo  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games