Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Find Your Match! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paiigex

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:18 pm
[General Information]

Picture: ..

Name: Paige

Ages:(Willing to date) 16-19

Orientation: straightish..

Interest: Singing, art and music.

Hobbies: I like art, video games, and singing

What Grade I'm In: I live in Ireland, so I'm not in grades but year 13

Favorite Music: Doesn't matter what kind of music, just has to be good ^^

Favorite Shows: How I met your mother, new girl, revenge, beaver falls, The big bang theroy..

Favorite Books: I really loved Under the Hawthorn Tree

[What Your Looking For]
Friendship and maybe more..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:42 pm
[General Information]

Picture: I have like 8 of them on my profile.

Name: Bri

Ages:(Willing to date) 19-25

Orientation: Straight (maybe bisexual, still unsure...)

Interest: Reading, Travel, Politics, Raves, Video Games, and Cosplay, Paranormal.

Hobbies: Lol. Reading, Traveling, Knitting, Cosplaying, Playing video games.

What Grade I'm In: UH college freshmen? xD

Favorite Music: Gorillaz, Gotye, Cat Empire, Jonsi, Avicii, Deadmau5, Daft Punk, Swedish House Mafia.

Favorite Shows: House MD, Sherlock, Misfits, Skins (UK), Heroes, Destination Truth, Colbert Report, Daily Show.

Favorite Books: Hunger Games, Matched, Crank, Go Ask Alice, Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I Am America and So Can You, Memoirs of a Geisha.

[I am looking for someone that reads more than just manga. I want someone that has an eclectic taste in music. Someone that will come with me to anime conventions and EDM events (raves). Someone that is willing to Skype often and visit me/let me visit them at least once a year. Someone that cares about politics, because guess what? It's a lot more important than the new Zelda game you care so much about. ]

Other Sites To Contact:

Tumblr.
Facebook.

MemorialShrimpAiko

2,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Justice L Tomlinson

Shirtless Receiver

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:32 pm
[General Information]

Picture: ..When we get to know each other a bit better

Name: Justice

Ages:(Willing to date) 13-18

Orientation: Gay 4laugh

Interest: I like ice skating, mountain climbing, swimming

Hobbies: I don't really have hobbies except hanging out with my friends xd

What Grade I'm In: 10th

Favorite Music: Adam Lambert, Demi Lovato, Blood on the Dancefloor

Favorite Shows: Glee, Queer as Folk, Fairy Tail

Favorite Books: None talk2hand

[What Your Looking For]
Good friends or a committed relationship

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:37 pm
[General Information]

Picture:NOOO I'm fo fat for this shiz >.<

Name:Tiana

Ages:14-17 (Willing to date)

Orientation:Bisexual

Interest:writing, music, star gazing, and playing sports (except, like track i dun like running track >.<)

Hobbies:Listening to music, writing, drawing, playing video games, star gazing, playing basketball, reading, texting my friends, showing my school spirit wink , and goofing off lol

What Grade I'm In:im a freshman in high school <3

Favorite Music:Anything from Screamo to Hip-Hop but i dun really like alot of christian and country

Favorite Shows:Adventure Time!~

Favorite Books:I read anything fiction and basketball non-fictions biggrin

[What Your Looking For

Description:A sweet person, who understands I won't always be online and talkative, Also a gamer like me kinda, likes every type of music so we don't argue about it, who likes to go star gazing <3, who has a sense of humor, and is nice and someone who won't be like a per or anything, but only a perv at certain times, but not all the time now that will piss me off -.-

[Other Sites: Facebook(maybe ill tell ya), rhythmicNightmair on youtube, and melodicSharpie on tumblr]

Other Sites To Contact:N/A unless i tell you my FB

rhythmic_Nightmare

Romantic Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ghostkid93

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:29 am
[General Information]

Picture: http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq73/xSoulShout/541461_10150980762289001_2082374999_n_zpseb58c7fb.jpg

Name: Ej

Ages:(Willing to date) 16-19

Orientation: Straight

Interest:
Music; Playing it, listening to it.
Writing; Poetry, songs, short stories, spoken word.
Sports; Basketball, Football, Baseball.
When it comes down to it, nothing sounds better than sitting on a rooftop at night, gazing up at stars in complete silence with the people you love.

Hobbies: Playing basketball, playing the guitar, piano, and ukulele, singing, drawing, ..yeah. Hah.

What Grade I'm In: 2nd year in college.

Favorite Music: YouTube artists (AJ Rafael, Gabe Bondoc, Jeremy Passion, etc), hip-hop, R&B, soul.

Favorite Shows: Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Touch, New Girl, etc.

Favorite Books: The Catcher in the Rye, Crazy Love, America is in the Heart.

[What Your Looking For]

Description: To be honest, I just got out of a 3 year relationship with my best friend, and I'm really just..trying to fill that void with friendship. If something were to come of that friendship, then all's fair. That person would have to be cute in my eyes, understanding, caring, loving, someone with a sense of humor, faithful. What'd be appreciated but isn't necessary is a love for music. If not, someone with a passion in something. Someone who could pick on me the way I'll pick on her.

[Other Sites:]
www.followyours0ul.tumblr.com
www.YouTube.com/user/xSoulshout

Other Sites To Contact: eh. I'll see if I'm comfortable.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:22 pm
[General Information]

Picture: n/a

Name: I'm not comfortable giving my real name out at the moment, so just call me Ghostie for now.

Ages: 17+

Orientation: Lesbian, though I might give a dude a chance.

Interest: Feminism, gay rights, math, science, law, engineering, psychology, art, music, video games, mythology

Hobbies: Drawing & painting, playing video games, learning

What Grade I'm In: I'm not in grade school.

Favorite Music: I love all kinds of music, but I prefer rock, classical, symphonic, orchestral, etc. Some of my favorite bands are Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, Placebo, The Killers, MUCC, Joy Zipper, etc.

Favorite Shows: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Arrested Development, 30 Rock, Futurama, and a lot of crime shows.

Favorite Books: The Neverending Story. And a ton of books. All the books. I read a lot.

[What Your Looking For]

Description: I like people that are sweet and talkative. And patient; I'm very sick and I know it makes me a pain to deal with. I don't really have an ideal type of person, and it's hard to get to know people from small profiels like these, so hey, message me. 8D

Other Sites To Contact: Just Gaia. Get to know me and I can show you the wooorld.

fall of leaves

Silverwing Vixen

Sparkly Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:55 pm
[General Information]

Picture:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Call me Vixen, or Vixie. For now. I like to keep a shroud of mystery.

Ages: 19+

Interest: Theatre, literature, media, art, music, singing, cooking, other things that aren't coming to mind.

Hobbies: Reading, drawing, painting, sculpting, lock picking, knife throwing, shooting, zombie apocalypse training, anything using my hands, learning new skills, being an information sponge, going out and socializing, theorizing about the world and its inhabitants... I dabble in a lot of things.

Favorite Music:All music is important to me, although most of the time you'll catch me listening to alternative sounds like The Fray or The Script.

Favorite Shows: How I Met Your Mother, Dexter, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Shameless, The U.S. of Tara, CSI, Burn Notice... The list goes on...

Favorite Books: The Hunger Games, A Tale of Two Cities, The Picture of Dorian Gray, Shakespeare works, and many more.

Description: I'm creative and full of new ideas. I love to dream. I'm also a hard working a responsible type of person who tries to have her s**t together. I don't always succeed, but most of the time I make it look like I do. smile

What You're Looking For: I am looking for someone who is smart, creative, and funny. They could just be friends, or possibly more.

Other Sites To Contact: Let's stick to this for now, but with the promise of connecting outside after you get to know me a little. heart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:56 am
[General Information]

Name: Anna

Ages:19+

Interest: Drama, music, Books, Sport

Hobbies: Reading, cooking, RP

What Grade I'm In: 1st year at University

Favorite Music: Anything really except Country

Favorite Shows: All C.S.I, N.C.I.S, second chance, some anime

Favorite Books: To long to name

Description: Am looking for well anything really, am not picky I want to be friends with anyone who accept me for me

Other Sites To Contact: none for now

Sweetangeltot

Friendly Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

taeu

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:58 pm
[General Information]

Picture: User Image

Name: Eulalia

Ages: +17

Orientation: Pan

Interest: coffee, cigarettes, making and eating amazing food, being with friends, cult movies, head mangling anime's and mind boogling mangas, bargin shopping, conversation on old topics (mythology, psychology, moral standpoint, god, religion and law) with someone with a unique or different standpoint or perception.

Hobbies: talking, living.

Favorite Music: I listen to everything. Right now though its The Weeknd for his soft voice.

Favorite Shows: fooly cooly, earlier seasons of glee, how I met your mother just for Barney and his shenanigans, black butler, ouran high school host club, regular show, adventure time, faulty towers and lots more that I cannot think of right this moment.

Favorite Books: they're embarrassing! They're just teeny classics, that's all you need to know redface

[What Your Looking For]

Description: someone with a passion to do things, someone who can tell a story, someone that accepts people for who they are

Other Sites To Contact: none, please just pm me thankyou.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:19 pm
[General Information]

Picture: Go to my profile.

Name: Zachary or Zach for short.

Ages:16-20

Interest: Professional Wrestling, Music (<
Hobbies: Writing Song Lyrics (I have about 40 of them.), Trying to get in shape to go to Wrestling School, Playing Video Games

What Grade I'm In: I've graduated from High School, but currently not going to college.

Favorite Music: I don't have a favorite band, but my favorite genres are Alternative and Metal.

Favorite Shows: Pawn Stars, Pokemon, Pandora Hearts, Death Note, Any Wrestling Show

Favorite Books: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Through the Looking Glass, Pandora Hearts, The Inheritance Cycle

[What Your Looking For]

Description: Someone who isn't afraid to be who they are, Someone who I can have an intelligent conversation with, Someone who will accept another's differences, And most importantly, Someone who will support another's dreams

Other Sites To Contact: Maybe once we get to know each other.

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Finishedheregoodbye2014

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:55 pm
[General Information]

Picture: On my profile

Name: I go by Alexx, Lexy, or Lexx.

Ages (Willing to date): 14-17

Orientation: Pansexual

Interest: Music, Singing, Zombies & Vampires ;D

Hobbies: Being with my friends, babysitting, 4wheeling c:

What Grade I'm In: 10th

Favorite Music: I like all kinds but listen to country the most<3

Favorite Shows: Spongebob, Catfish, Degrassi, Invader Zim

Favorite Books: Tricks, The Outsiders, Iddentical

[What Your Looking For]

Description: I want someone who makes me happy. Someone who understands me and doesn't judge me. Someone who I can be serious, and joke around with :3

Other Sites To Contact: Tumblr's on my profile (:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:06 pm
[General Information]

Picture: ...

Name: Alexi

Ages: Seventeen to Twenty-Two

Interests: Writing and reading, mainly. Also unraveling the mysteries of the English language and getting a better grasp on grammar and punctuation.

Hobbies: Writing.

What Grade I'm In: I graduated two years ago, and am not really considering college.

Favorite Music: A little bit of everything, though I don't really have a taste for rap, country, or dubstep.

Favorite Shows: I don't watch tv, but I suppose Hellsing Ultimate would be my favorite "show".

Favorite Books: Abhorsen Trilogy, Swan Song, Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn Trilogy, The Fifth Sacred Thing, Black Jewels Novels...

[What You're Looking For]

Description: Someone on Gaia exclusively. No skype, msn, or any of that nonsense. Friends and possibly maybe more. Someone who is easy to talk to, but isn't overly persistent or annoying. Also, someone who really likes to read would help, having someone stroke my ego about some of the things I scribble would be great.

Other Sites To Contact: I'll have one up soon enough.

Dreaming is Free

Golden Giver

SolrSurfr3

Witty Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:24 pm
[General Information]

Picture: x (Yeah, it's not great, I know xD)

Name: Kayla

Hobbies: Drawing, writing, reading, online role play, singing

What Grade I'm In: Freshman in college

Favorite Music: Recently I've been listening to a lot of rock, soundtrack, and Celtic music (weird combination, I know); my favorite artists are 30 Seconds to Mars, Owl City, and Two Steps from Hell. I can't stand rap music, though; virtually anything else is fine.

Favorite Shows: Lots of crime shows (Law and Order, NCIS, CSI, the Mentalist, Castle, Psych, etc), BBC's Sherlock, Doctor Who

Favorite Books: I mostly read mystery books and fantasy fiction, but I also love older authors like Shakespeare and Edgar Allan Poe. I really like poetry, especially Emily Dickinson and Robert Frost.

Favorite Movies: I LOVE action and adventures movies, especially the Marvel superhero films (Iron Man holds a special place in my heart ^-^) and The Lord of the Rings trilogy. I still love watching Disney and Dreamworks movies; my favorites are Treasure Planet, Hunchback of Notre Dame, and How to Train Your Dragon (still have to see Rise of the Guardians, but it looks great). I'm not really a fan of horror movies, and I HATE romantic comedies.

[What Your Looking For]

Ages: 17-21

Preferred Gender: Male

Description: I really just someone I can talk to, who has enough in common with me that we have things to talk about but different enough that it stays interesting. They should have a good sense of humor, be intelligent enough to hold up a conversation, and will respect me. I don't know if you can really Make a connection over a computer, but if there's a spark, then great. Just know that I haven't had the best track record in this area, so please be patient with me.

Other Sites To Contact: DeviantArt (SolrSurfr3) and Tumblr (usually madskittlez29, but currently jingleskittlez29 for the holidays)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Picture: link

Name: Bre

Orientation: Unsure

Interest: Aviation, Zombies, Product Design, Sleeping in on the weekends

Hobbies: Video Games, Drawing, Reading Books/Comics, Public Speaking

What Grade I'm In: College Sophomore

Favorite Shows: You know, just look around here.

Favorite Books: The Talk Book, The Tao of Pooh, Any translations of the old Arthurian stories or newer takes such as Song of the Sparrow.

Description: I'm just looking to make some friends to hang out with on Gaia and keep in touch with.

Other Sites To Contact: Tumblr

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

XD_Snugglez_XD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:41 pm
Name: Aileen

Interest:
Favorite things to do: paint, music, study, spend time with family
What Grade am i in?: starting second year in college.
Favorite kind of Music: Anything
Favorite shows: Supernatural atm
Favorite Books: Count of Monte Cristo, Anna Karenina, The knight of Maison Rogue...etc
What state I live in: California(In the US)
Any sites That you can contact me from: Facebook, instagram
Picture Of Me: >.>
What Gender you are Interested in now:
boys

What you are looking for: Someone who loves to have fun and make people laugh

Partner Online or real life? Online then in real life
What Ages are you willing to date? 19-25 e.e  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games