Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:58 pm
User Image

E l e v e n . U n s o r t e d . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Kara jumped slightly at the sound of the compartment door opening. She hadn't really expected anyone to sit with them, let alone this older boy. Then again, the train was pretty full. Noticing Newlyn scooting over, Kara remained where she was, motioning for the boy to sit down. "Of course! Come sit down." Kara was feeling much more comfortable now that she was sitting down. There was much less of a chance for her to trip over something when she wasn't moving. "I'm Kara, by the way. Kara Duskat."

ooc: bleh~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:00 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie frowned when Jade said he wasn't allowed to have pets. "Thats terrible!" She couldn't imagine a house with no pets. Her mother had an owl, she had an owl, her uncle had an owl, and now they had two baby half-kneazles running around the house. "My house is kind of an animal haven." She said with a laugh. "I couldn't imagine a home without them."

OOC:...

Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle listened to them speak. She was good with not saying anything for now. She didn't really understand why Marina had been put in the house of snakes. She seemed perfectly normal to her.
User Image

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:08 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ɉɑɗєɳ Șɑɭɭɨɳɢ

Jade frowned a little bit thinking maybe he shouldn't have mentioned it because of her reaction. It made him feel weird that he wasn't allowed what most other people his age had. When he replied he thought carefully as he spoke.
"I always thought it was weird we weren’t allowed pets since are mail comes by owl.... I think it is because my mother is allergic to cats, dogs, rat’s most furry things.... My parents must have thought it was better to keep all animals away."
After he spoke he looked out into the passageway hoping the food cart his driver Sanders talked about would be coming down soon. As soon as he began looking though his stomach let a loud rumble roar throughout the compartment.
✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗☠✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗
Jades Theme

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:13 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Gracie nodded. "Makes sense. But I'd think that every wizarding family has at least an owl." She shrugged and ruffled her hair. Grace burst out giggling when his stomach grumbled. "Hungry are we?" She asked with a wink.

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:21 pm
Ɉɑȡϵɳ (Ɉɑȡε) Șɑȴȴɨɲɠ
User Image
..........-...........
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈Ω◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
Jades attention snapped back when Gracie spoke.
"Yea sorry.... I skipped breakfast trying to get to the station in such a hurry this morning. I didn't even make it home before the station. The trip from Hogsmeade was very long."
Thinking back he decided going to Hogsmeade may have been a dumb decision this close to the school year.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈Ω◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
Jadens Theme

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:27 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Impressed
Thoughts: Woah
With: Nell and Michelle

The second year was not easily impressed, but knowing four languages at the age of twelve was quite a feat. "Wow. I only know French, Gaelic, and Latin. My mum taught me French and Latin when I was little, and I taught myself Gaelic a couple of years ago." She distinctly remembered that, going to the muggle library near her house to use the computer and books to learn the language. It was an escape from the muggle school her parents had sent her to, where people whispered about her behind her back and carved 'demon' and 'witch' into her desk. Her random bursts of magic only increased the rumors. Like that time several of her classmates had thought they'd have a good time locking her in a bathroom stall. She gotten so furious, hoarse from screaming for them to let her out, that she'd blown out all the lights in the bathroom, raining down sparks and shards of glass on the bullies. They'd unlocked the door, terrified to find her staring at them with an expression of rage and a fist swinging their way. Yes, her childhood had been fun.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

jalapeno hat

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image

Morgandy ● Eleanor ● Garwood
Eleven ● Unsorted● First Year

home is b e h i n d . . .
the world a h e a d . . .
and there are many paths to t r e a d . . .

Once on board the train, she found it extremely hard to find an empty compartment. She wasn't sure whether or not she should chat with anyone. She didn't know anyone.

She felt very alone.

She finally found a compartment that was fully alone, and sat down inside. She sat cross-legged on the bench, and sighed. Would she be alone forever?

through s h a d o w . . .
'til the edge of n i g h t . . .
until the stars are all a l i g h t . . .

She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell's eyes widened as she stared in awe at Marina after hearing her languages. "You know Gaelic?! That's so completely wicked! I never even thought of trying to learn and you learned on your own?! Wow...you must be super smart! And I bet you get all the spells right too since you already know Latin!" she exclaimed happily. Not a single jealous thought came across her mind as she looked towards the red haired girl, she was simply impressed at her choice of languages. She had only learned those because she needed to know them to help with the family business, Marina had learned them just because! Amazing!.<<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina and Michelle | Where: Hogwarts Station-on the Express | Feeling: Overawe | Thinking: Wow! Amazingness! |

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Grace laughed and stood up on the sear to reach her trunk. She dug around in it for the lunch Dolly and Jupiter had packed for her. She was pretty sure the house elves thought she was dying of starvation by the size of the thing. "Here." She said finally finding it. "We can all share until the snack trolly comes along." She smiled at Jade and offered the small bag to him. "It has an undetectable extension charm on it. Our house elves packed me a whole picnic I'm pretty sure." She giggled and smiled at him.

The days are fading

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:05 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Embarrassed
Thoughts: It's not that big of a deal...
With: Nell and Michelle

Marina went quite red, freckles disappearing as her pale skin flushed in embarrassment. "I was a bored and lonely kid. I didn't have any friends growing up so I read a lot." She knew she was smart, she would never try to deny that. But it was because of a thirst for knowledge, for power of a sort, she supposed. Not because she was a born genius. That would be her mother.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance saw two other first years, twins by the looks of it, ask for entrance to the cabin that had been completely empty only minutes before. "Mae mwy o bobl? O ddifrif? A oes yna unrhyw cabanau arall ar gael? ... Sure. Whatever." he said to the two newcomers. His Welsh words were harsh and cold, but hopefully no one would understand him. And if they did, he didn't care. He always spoke his mind, and if they didn't like it, they didn't have to sit with him.

Translations:
"More people? Seriously? Are there no other cabins available?"
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes you know I'm never far!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:53 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn smiled and tugged her brother into the compartment. "My name's Jaslyn but everyone calls me Jazz." She introduced herself to the group and took a seat next to Chance. "That's Virgil. He's my twin." Jazz gave Chance a perfect smile and readjusted her hat on her head. "You know It's not very nice to speak in other languages. If you have something to say you should just say it."
User Image

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:58 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell could see that her friend was becoming embarrassed and stopped all her questioning and rambles. She did however frown as Marina said she grew up without any friends. That was so sad! "Why didn't you have any friends? Were there not a lot of children around you? I was like that too! Plus I was home schooled too so, last year was my first around a lot of kids." she shrugged. Her only companions growing up had been her siblings and any children that were on vacation in their hotel.<<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina and Michelle | Where: Hogwarts Station-on the Express | Feeling: Slightly sad | Thinking: No friends? |

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:05 pm
Jade Salling
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jade grasped the bag and took a peek inside but could see anything inside of it. He didn't want to just reach in and grasp anything he didn't need or want so he took out his wand and said
"Lumos"
As the tip of his wand lit up he opened the bag as far as he could and poked it inside and took a quick glimpse.
"Picnic I think this is more like a feast of snacks and sandwiches"
Reaching in he pulled out three pumpkin pasties and three butter beers and handed them around to Caitlin and Gracie at the same time handing the bag back.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jades Theme

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:09 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Gracie laughed and took the bag, the pumpkin pastie and the butter beer from him. "Yeaaahhhh." She said with a smile. "I think Dolly thinks I'm to skinny or something." She shrugged and took a sip of the butter beer. "Mmmh. But it pays off sometimes. Great food whenever I want." She laughed again.

The days are fading

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games