Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:43 pm
I feel a little silly asking this but "What is a mule account?" I have read through the FAQ and Q & A if its a prior asked I'm sorry but can you help me? Just wondering.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:34 pm
hi...im back...and i MAD
ok i just finished my 1st 300 piece puzzle ever
well, almost xp
but a peice is missing!!!! gonk
i looked EVERYWHERE...but it's gone!!
HOW CAN VIRTUAL JIGSAW HAVE A MISSING PEICE!? scream
IT'S JUST NOT FAIR
crying HELP ME!! crying

Strawberry310

dakalakawaka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:49 pm
Can we make Quests???  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:06 pm
when i first log in at the bottom it shows a couple of my friends i look at them and sometimes it says their on and other times it says they are on when it says their off i go to view all friends and it says their online why is that???  

dakalakawaka

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:08 am
Strawberry310
Gothic_Lipstick_Kisses
Strawberry310
Omg i need help....i was innocently surfing around on Gaia when all of a sudden i relized that i now had 500 g (i had 1500 before!)!!!!! gonk scream Now i'm really mad because it's hard for me to get money. Someone please show some justice here!
P.S. It was right after playing cards that i noticed I was missing 1000 g!!!!!!!
burning_eyes stressed evil wahmbulance

People have been noticing that their tickets and tokens have been disappearing when they play those games. I'd send a message to gaia and let them know.
No no, I didnt loose tokens or tickets. I lost Gold...even more valuable...and I have absolutley no idea how. It really isnt fair. crying cry Y Me? burning_eyes
P.S. how do i tell Gaia?

You can go to the Questions and Assistance in the main forum and post there,maybe there are some online mod can help you.Sometimes its a system glitch,you can't do anything about it except reporting it.

imters
I feel a little silly asking this but "What is a mule account?" I have read through the FAQ and Q & A if its a prior asked I'm sorry but can you help me? Just wondering.

Mule account is an account you've created just to keep your gold with it,or just to chat around with people,sell items at the marketplace,or just to take the Gaia daily chances everyday.It is like your second account and you can use it just like with your main account.

Strawberry310

hi...im back...and i MAD
ok i just finished my 1st 300 piece puzzle ever
well, almost xp
but a peice is missing!!!! gonk
i looked EVERYWHERE...but it's gone!!
HOW CAN VIRTUAL JIGSAW HAVE A MISSING PEICE!? scream
IT'S JUST NOT FAIR
crying HELP ME!! crying

I got to say sorry for you because sometimes puzzles are like that,its a glitch/bug.I used to experience that and it was also made me really mad.Sadly you don't have other choice than to do it all over again. sweatdrop

dakalakawaka
Can we make Quests???

Yes you can,please go to the Quest and Donation subforum to learn how to do your own quest,please read the sticky thread provided. wink

dakalakawaka
when i first log in at the bottom it shows a couple of my friends i look at them and sometimes it says their on and other times it says they are on when it says their off i go to view all friends and it says their online why is that???

Sometimes they're using the invisible mode that is when they are online they appear as offline so that other people can't see them.You can change your online status by going to My Gaia>Account and change your "show online status" as "No".  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:07 am
thank you tena_79!!! cool im still mad but at least now i no that there is nothing i can do about so i can start a new one xd
thanks again!!! wink

Strawberry310

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:12 pm
Ok I have a new question. Thank you by the way for answering the first one.
Here goes. I had a quest bar from tektek.org, now it isn't showing up. Is it just me or something wrong with tektek?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:44 pm
are there any other ways besides donations and games to make money????????  

dakalakawaka

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:25 am
Strawberry310
thank you tena_79!!! cool im still mad but at least now i no that there is nothing i can do about so i can start a new one xd
thanks again!!! wink

Yes and good luck to you! xd

imters
Ok I have a new question. Thank you by the way for answering the first one.
Here goes. I had a quest bar from tektek.org, now it isn't showing up. Is it just me or something wrong with tektek?

User Image

I guess it's working fine. wink Maybe you can create it again at tektek.org to make it work.

dakalakawaka
are there any other ways besides donations and games to make money????????

There are many other ways, you can:
1. Open an art shop(make a thread about your shop) and sell your art to people for golds.
2. Buy the sealed letters($2.50 each) for how many you can and sell it at the marketplace for golds.More information about it please click GStore tab.
3. Make a service like paid bump services to others for golds.

Those are some of the ways to get gold fast. Others you can read them in the guild threads. wink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:58 pm
this may have already been asked but how do you send a gift? ive looked all around my items and in the trading bit but i cant seem to ind it sad  

ninjic

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:43 am
ninjic
this may have already been asked but how do you send a gift? ive looked all around my items and in the trading bit but i cant seem to ind it sad

If what you mean is the gift giving feature, then you can go to your inventory by clicking My Gaia>My Stuff, then click any item in your inventory, after that a new page load describing the item and there are questions like "Would you like to equip this item?" and "Would you like to give this item as a gift?".So under the "Would you like to give this item as a gift?" question there is a "give as gift" button.You can just click that button and follow the instruction given.

And at the shop, when you click your item in your inventory,a question popped-up asking would you like to sell the item or give as a gift,then you will do the same thing by clicking the button give as gift and follow the instructions given.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:15 am
on gaia my friend got married and i was wondering how do you get married on gaia???  

dakalakawaka

dakalakawaka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:17 am
also ive been wondering how do you decorate your house i have nothing in my house and i want to decorate it  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:31 am
dakalakawaka
on gaia my friend got married and i was wondering how do you get married on gaia???

I guess there's no feature for getting married in Gaia,its just their roleplaying thingy.

Quote:
Gaia doesn't have a marriage system, but you can do so via role-playing (not official).

dakalakawaka
also ive been wondering how do you decorate your house i have nothing in my house and i want to decorate it

Go to My Gaia>My Home and follow step by step instruction on how to put items in your house. xd  

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games