Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image

Karma chuckled lightly, "If you say a club sounds like fun then lets go." She giggled and walked out into the lights again still in that human form. She turned and beckoned Lee to come out as she made her way were a lot of young couples were heading. Not too far was a club, booming with music and a very long line. Karma listened to hear that only the "hot" looking people were allowed in.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:56 pm
[Sorry to be such a downer, but I don't think I'll be doing the Christmas one this year. :C I'm out of ideas for that one and I'd rather it be fresh and innovative, unless you guys can help me with new ideas for it. ]

"No" Umada said flatly and bluntly, but in a stern tone as he looked down at the all fragile human girl before he walked past Serrenedy. She obviously didn't deserve any type of grisly death inside of the funhouse. Besides, he couldn't let anyone in as he was needed at the first aid tent which was just bursting with more and more peopleby the second. "I suggest you hand that girl back to her mother so that they can pass on together." he meant what he said, since no one survived the carnival, and he would be caught for trying to smuggle other humans from being someone elses dinner.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:25 pm
(I just want to wait for Victuz before I post. As for the Christmas idea, I have no ideas as of right now - but something will come to me ... eventually ...
And it's not a downer. We loves you! <3)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:30 pm
"Alright then" Lee said grabbing her hand again as they walked. The sound of the music easily caught his attention as he walked passed the line towards the front of the entrance where a large bouncer was keeping people out. "Excuse me you seem to be in the way of me and my date here from entering the club behind you" Lee said looking at the man with a smile as he stood there. "Back of the line" The man said in a gruff tone. "I am sorry I don't think you heard me very well" Lee said reaching over the rope and grabbing the man by the collar and pulled him easily down to his level to look him in the eyes. "Your going to let us in or I will spill your blood all over these wall's without a second thought" Lee said to him his voice going dark while his eyes stayed locked on the man.

It didn't take long after that for the two of them to be let in the club. Loud music blared and human's danced around left and right. "Well now this is a little different" he laughed looking to Karma as he gave her a tug towards the bar.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image

"Your so silly Lee," Karma giggled when he was threatening the bouncer. After they walked in, she kept close to Lee finding this all odd but it didn't take her long to realize it was basically a huge party. She walked with Lee over to the bar and sat down, once again as her normal self which she actually attracted more attention since her beauty was better in her normal form.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:55 am
Sitting there Lee looked over at Karma every so often. They were both getting several stares from both males and females alike as they sat there which brought a grin to his face. "Well then what to have what to have" he said looking back over as the bartender walked up to them cleaning a glass as seemed to always be the cliche way they walked up. "Give me a tequila with a 151 chaser and what ever she would like to have" Lee said motioning to Karma the man not even asking for ID's as it was the bouncers job to do that.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:00 pm
((I say, let it continue till chrismas and by then, we'll have some sort of idea))

Serrenedy closed Secret's ears as he mentioned passing on. What was he, nuts!? She smiled at the sweet girl in her arms. She looked up to Jay nastily. "Well then, could you just tell her mother that we'll be visiting Cain?" She asked him politely. She turned to Secret with another smile."You'll like Cain, as will your dear mummy. She's playing with us, did I tell you?"She smiled again at Secret and danced out of the funhouse. She noticed Victuz was talking to someone. Poor girl, her memories were done for. She ignored them refocusing on the child in her arms  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image

Karma looked at the assortment of bottles containing alcohol. She only had certain kinds throughout her life and she simply asked for a shot of vodka. She glanced around seeing the dancing people, ignoring all the men who were staring at her. Some would come up to her and buy her a drink which she didn't mind but when they asked her to dance she would decline them.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:50 pm
[Oh! Oh! I had one idea, but then it turned out to be pretty messed up like me so yeah......(It was about killer snowmen... :/ ) Gtg, mother put the the "1-hr/day" rule on me. xP ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:25 pm
[And so Jay went off to the first aid tent la la la la~ I got nothin. xP Cain is kinda already running amok somewhere...

OH! And I finally got an idea! Okay, how about, the mayor was framed for having stolen all the presents at Finland the "North Pole", so all of his buddies in Damne, which apparently is snowing again, go to Finland the "North Pole" to help solve the mystery of the missing presents? Bleh, that sounds really cheesy, but hey, Kingdom Hearts used it. Anyone catch my Finland references? ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:11 pm
(-giggles- That sounds like fun! I know for sure I want to bring Secret back as a creature when this bad boy starts up again, but I'm still working out the details. This is gonna be so much fun!

And unfortunately I am a dunce and did not get the Finland references, but oh well.)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:52 pm
(Kay, just a quick question for you good people:

I'm wondering if Amberlynn will see Secret passing by, or vice versa. Secret recognizes her mother [she just has a way about her], and Amberlynn recognizes Secret as her daughter. Victuz just wiped her memory of bringing her to the carnival, not that she had a child at all. So I was wondering. It'd be fun to have Amberlynn blow her short fuse as advertised in her profile. )

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:41 am
(Sounds interesting. Realizing how horrible of an rp partner I am getting to be in here.)
Sitting there Lee looked around as the bartender walked off to prepare the drinks. His eyes darted around the room in time to the music. Every so often he looked over at Karma as several of the guys in the club walked up and spoke to her only to be shut down. That was always a good laugh seeing them trying for something they believed to be so sweet. If only they could see the person behind the mask. "Such a sub par race" he muttered as the bartender put the drinks next to them and Lee paid from a wallet he had taken off of a kill. Grabbing the drink Lee dropped it back in a single quick gulp putting the glass back on the table. Was there a reason for him to drink? Not really it was just something that was enjoyable even if getting the alcohol would have no effect on his body.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:32 am
User Image
[the only think I think about when you said Finland was Shopaholics when the friend asks why she uses Finland for everything and she says, "No one checks up on Finland" lol I also like the idea
@Shin: No worries, there are people far worse]

Karma glanced over at Lee and smiled slightly before downing her drink. She asked for another as she drank the drinks the guys had bought her. Lee may not get affected by the alcohol, but Karma could and soon she would go from buzzed to drunk.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:33 pm
Looking down at the drink as the bartender served it to him Lee shook it around in the glass for a moment before knocking it back and sighing a bit. "Hey Karma" Lee said looking over to her as he sat there leaning against the bar. Several females had come up to him asking if he was a model and to dance with them but he simply declined each of them politely which was a bit out of the ordinary for him. He was in a human establishment and to keep them from getting the pitchforks twas better to act normally. "I may have gotten an answer for your earlier question" he said putting the glass on the bar.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff