Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:24 pm
Amaya bit her lip for a second, trying to hold back a laugh before she lost it. Amaya laughed quite a bit over Adrian's pose, stumbling back a little as she held her ribs and continued laughing. "Oh god...just...oh my god..." She laughed, finally taking at seat on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:29 pm
"HA! It's taken me several months, but I have finally succeeded in making you laugh!" Adrian said with a triumphant grin as he threw his hands into the air in victory. "And here I thought joy was a limited emotion for you. Like some weird pay-per-smile plan. It suits you, you should do it more often." he told her with a smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:38 pm
Rena watched the clock as it counted down the minutes. "Almost time to go." She said to herself as she looked at the guard. The guard made no eye contact and seemed to make no effort to acknowledge her own existence. Already she was figuring what kind of place this was. There were several questions that lingered in her mind as to what Fate had planned for her here.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:39 pm
RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

The Mon stared at the door, wondering if no one was home. Her hand went at against the door, her hand glowing softly before stopping suddenly. No....someone's in there...maybe I should knock again. She thought with a nod, knocking again a little harder. Trying not to be too loud though to not bother whoever was in there.

Kierra poked her head from under her covers. Someone was knocking. She quickly walked to the door, wiping the tears from her eyes. As she reached out to the door knob, she paused, thinking,"What is it's Jabir? He's probab;y mad at me. I don't know what I did, but he's probably mad at me. But what if it's Adrian? Or Amaya? What if they want to talk? Oh, they'll hate me if I don't answer.Kierra shakily grabbed the knob and slowly opened the door a crack and peeked out. "H..hi," she said nervously when she saw that it was, in fact, none of her previous guesses, but a girl she had never seen before.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:42 pm
"I have joy. I just save it." Amaya said once she caught her breath, now looking a little pained. "Ow. I think I broke a rib earlier." She breathed now, putting a hand to her side to quickly draw it away with a hiss of pain. "Yep..." She murmured before giving Calista a light smile, seeing her come over.

"Mommy? Are you okay?" Calista asked in a very worried tone as she crawled up on Amaya's lap.

"I'm fine sweetheart, I just got a bruise earlier." She lied as she kissed the top of her head. Now looking over to Smith, Amaya shook her head. "I'm not hungry." She told him before looking over to Adrian. "Can you watch Calista for about an hour? Sikes wanted me to go out to the fights." Amaya asked him with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:52 pm
"Sure, I don't mind." Adrian told her with a small smile. "And don't forget to stop by the clinic at some point. You're going out anyway, you might as well see about your arm at least."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:07 pm
"Thanks. And I'll try if I remember." Amaya said as she got Calista off her lap. "I'll see you in a bit Calista, just hang out with Adrian while I'm gone, okay?" She asked before kissing the top of her head and then walked out of the house.

Once Amaya had left, Calista stared at the door for a few moments before she turned to Adrian, cocking her head. "Where'd mommy go?" She asked.

"Alright, I'm here." Amaya muttered as she appeared at Sikes's side in the arena, not bothering to look at him, only keeping her eyes on the fights in the arena.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:13 pm
Smith looked at the little girl for a long moment before turning around and leaving the room without another word. He saw plainly that Amaya cared deeply for her daughter, and that the feeling was reciprocated in kind. Smith was an unstable individual at best, but a few things stayed constant in his ever-shifting personality. He hated Italian food. He hated his father, and would have killed the old b*****d if he hadn't dropped dead of a heart attack when he saw Smith's quills. He killed other Mutates as a stress-relief valve. And he envied those that had stable familial relationships, and would do anything he could to protect those relationships. He was too cracked in the mind to ever have something like that, but he could at least ensure that what bonds did form down here in the caves stayed strong. And, of course, kill any Master too stupid to figure out whom he had brought under his roof. That Orion still existed, and that she was not entirely Shiva now, was mostly thanks to Smith forming an almost father-daughter relationship with the younger Mutate. Of course, it was as dysfunctional as everything else about the pair, but it was still there.  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:17 pm
"Mean ol' Sikes wanted her to watch some fights, but she should be back later." Adrian told her as he squatted down in front of her. "You wanna see if we can find any dessert? I won't Amaya tell if you won't." he whispered as he put a finger to his lips with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:23 pm
"Is there ice cream?!" Calista asked excitedly as she looked at Adrian. "Let's go look! I wanna look!" She shouted as she grabbed Adrian's hand and began pulling him towards the kitchen.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:35 pm
"I think we're in luck!" Adrian said as he stuck his head in the freezer before pulling out a carton of vanilla ice cream. "Ta da! Success!" he said before getting out bowls and spoons for them. "Let's see what we can't find to add..." He then spent the next few minutes turning the kitchen upside down in search of every ice cream topping he could find, eventually setting out bananas, whipped cream, cookies to crumble on top, chocolate syrup, and marshmallows, two jumbo ones getting stuck on his horns somewhere along the way before calling himself the 'Marshmallow Demon'. "Hey Smith! We're having a sundae bar if you want to join in!" he called to their new roommate with a smile.

((You'd be surprised how long I've been wanting to do the Marshmallow Demon bit. XD ))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:44 pm
((Lol!))

Calista squealed with joy the whole time until she actually got her sundae, eating it happily though of course it was a sticky mess. "You're fun Adrian! I like playing with you." Calista said with a bright smile as she looked up at him, still digging into her sundae.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:49 pm
(I can't type my fight tonight, but I can in the morning.Sorry. Just save me a spot of night time brawly goodness^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:49 pm
"Good! I'd be a pretty lousy babysitter if I wasn't fun to be around." Adrian said with a smile as he ruffled her hair, keeping the marshmallows on his horns the whole time. At this point it was more to confuse Amaya when she got back than anything. "Just don't force yourself to finish it all now. I don't wanna get in trouble for getting you sick."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:23 pm
Rena stood calmly as it was time for her first fight. "Let's get this over with." She said as she stepped out into the arena as she cracked her knuckles and the avian boy took to the air. Calmly the girl pulled her whip off of her side as her opponent made a steep dive at her. She noticed the angle of the dive was too steep and he would have to level out to make any attack onto her. Rena quickly used that to her advantage by cracking the bladed tip of the whip she carried just to where he would need to curve, landing a direct hit on the back of the boy's skull. She feinted to the side as the boy lost control next, delivering a near fatal slash to the neck and face, leaving several large tears.
She watched as the boy screamed in pain from not only the wound but the mere surprise. "Never make the first move kid." she said as she wound up her whip. There had to be more than this, and there were, as two large mutates emerges with angered faces. "Aww crap!" Rena exclaimed as the pair rushed at her from either side.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games