Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Soul Resonance (Soul Eater rp open NEED WITCHES!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:54 pm
((Er, idk about everyone else, but it seems class is over now and Jenos and Mai are just packing up to go to Italy on a mission.))

"Awesome. Hope you're hungry~!" Mai said cheerily as she left for the kitchen and began preparing dinner.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:47 pm
The brothers walked out of they're family mansion. They had they're next mission and heading off to some stores. "We're going to where father developed his technique." Marx said smiling. "we'll master it...We'll be the best duo ever! I'll make you a death sycthe!"

David laughed. "I know...." He siad smiling. "Then maybe Mai will fall for me..." David said daydreaming, imagining himself as a death sycthe and his arm around Mai.David smiled bigger and blushed as they walk  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 pm
((not happening, Jenos already called dibs. XD))

"Again, things of a sexual nature come to mind, but I'm up for anything." Nick said with a shrug.

Jenos continued packing up, a weeks worth of clothes, a couple books, toothbrush and toothpaste as well as a bottle of mouthwash were all neatly stuffed into the bag.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:50 pm
((Mai: But you're so....bland. >.>
Me: Ah, love triangles. Nature's greatest source of drama. Though this is one I somehow don't see you winning, Jenos. xD ))

"Dinner's ready!" Mai soon called, setting the table with two heaping plates of food for them before heading back to her room. "You can go ahead and get started, I'm almost done packing as it is." she said, briefly poking her head into his room.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:13 pm
((We'll see))

"Okay." Jenos said and headed out to the fridge, grabbed a can of soda and sat down at the table to eat. He took one bite and thanked God that Mai was his partner, anyone else would have let him starve a long time ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:28 pm
(( ninja ?))

Mai soon came out and got herself a glass of water before sitting down at the table to eat with a smile. "I know I'm a good chef and all, but you don't have to look like you're dining with God." she teased, seeing the look on his face just from a single bite.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:46 pm
"I can't help it, anyone else would have let me starve." Jenos said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:51 pm
"I doubt that. Having a meister's the only way weapons have a shot of becoming a Death Scythe." Mai pointed out before taking a bite. "Who knows? Maybe I'm just pampering you with homemade chinese food to stay on your good side so you don't throw me away and find some other hot weapon girl." she joked.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:03 am
"Oh please, you're the only hot weapon girl who would give me the time of day, all the other ones are either too dumb or too snobby." Jenos said with a laugh, which was kinda true, no other girl would take Jenos as a partner until Mai.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:10 am
"Forgive my foreign stereotyping, but that's American teenage girls for you. They're all shallow and dumb mǔgǒu." Mai said firmly before taking another bite.

((Congratulations! You now know how to say (or at least phonetically spell) 'b***h' in chinese.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:12 am
"You don;t need to ask for forgiveness, most of them are too dumb to realize it was an insult." Jenos said and finished off his plate.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:17 am
"Don't get me started, or I'll start ranting in Chinese again." Mai joked as she took their empty plates into the kitchen. One of her bad habits was speaking in nothing but Chinese if she got worked up enough. "Want any more?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:35 am
"Yeah, I'll take another plate, that way we don;t have to worry about trying to order dinner in Italian later." Jenos joked and passed the plate to Mai.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:37 am
"Aw, how hard could it be? Linguini! Fettucini! Alfredo! Marinara! Lasagna! See? Easy!" Mai joked as she piled a second helping onto each of their plates before coming back to the table.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:49 am
"That would be like me walking up to you and saying gibberish with an accent." Jenos said with a chuckle and took the plate.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games