Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mini RP - Kanto Badge Run (Reno) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:51 pm
Looking between the man and the hoverboard now in his hands, Reno lit the fireworks and sent the device flying around the room. "Dude, I just want ta get through this. I lived through that crazy Psychic Gym, I just want a normal day for this. Walk in, kick arse, walk out. Done. Plus that riddle is so odd and finicky, I think I'm lucky I actually answered with something even close to fire." Throwing Rocky towards the Growlithe, the Binacle would begin to spin around with a Razor Shell prepped to slam into the Growlithe. Reno couldn't care, he wanted to actually get somewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:23 pm
"Grooowl..." The canine whined as it took the spinning slash of the Razor Shell. "Reversal! Gogogo!" The burglar chanted as he ran in place. Growlith would ram its body into the Binacle after being hit, the dog giving off a brown aura as it did.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:13 pm
Cursing at the attack and watching as the Binacle slammed into the wall, Reno watched it shakily right itself. "Try some distance. Rock Throw?" Taking the order under advisement of what he could actually do, Rocky began to channel energy into the ground before raising a multitude of rocks that he sent flying towards the Growlithe. Not exactly a Rock Throw, but Ancient Power was nothing to sneeze at.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:22 am
"Diiig!" Shouted the burglar. As the smaller bunch of the rocks began to pelt the dog, he would retreat by digging into the ground below to dog the rest of the onslaught. Soon after the Growlithe would attempt to pull the Rock become underneath by clamping down on its bottom from a hole below. It was going to bury it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:20 pm
Reno stared at the situation and simply heaved a sigh as the Binacle began to struggle against being buried. He had nothing for this one. He was about to be defeated by digging. A diggy, diggy hole would be his doom. Oh wait, there was the stupid answer to this one. Maybe. "Water Gun! Fill the hole with water and not dirt!" Reno said, grinning like the madman he was. What the hell sort of an answer was this?  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:47 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno stared at the situation and simply heaved a sigh as the Binacle began to struggle against being buried. He had nothing for this one. He was about to be defeated by digging. A diggy, diggy hole would be his doom. Oh wait, there was the stupid answer to this one. Maybe. "Water Gun! Fill the hole with water and not dirt!" Reno said, grinning like the madman he was. What the hell sort of an answer was this?

Puppy would let out a whimper as the water flooded its hole, putting an end to it sneaky tactics and it will to fight as it floated up out of the hole it went in. "No no no! I lost. Gotta bail to keep my stash!" The burglar shouted as he recalled Growlithe and high tailed it out of there.

"Excellent work, you've almost made it to me! One last riddle to see if you make it safe and sound. Smooth on top, white fluffs on the front. A burning heat inside, the windows to the flame covered by shades. It sits near the end. What am I?" The screen asked Reno.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:17 pm
The Binacle would struggle to the surface before simply rolling across the floor to Reno's feet. He wasn't getting any more use today.

Walking into the next room alone, Reno listened to the riddle before glancing to his bag and nodding. "I have an answer. But rather than say it, I'm gonna show it." Reno told the strange man, digging in his bag until he found the one Pokeball to have scorch marks. Throwing it at the wall and watching as Nova came out in a blaze of glorious flames, Reno nodded to the Bug/Fire type. "Volcarona. White fluff, shaded eyes, intense heat, and related to the end. And I swear if it is a Larvesta instead, I'm gonna burn the place down."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:07 pm
"Oooh, very good answer! I like your thought process, if only it were right! The correct answer is...me! Blaine! Ho ho ho!" The screen said with a hardy laugh. It was then that a panel in the floor beneath Reno opened up and sent him falling through an open shaft. During his descent he would find that the temperature was rising rapidly, or rather he was approaching some sort of heat. Halfway through his fall a quick flash of red light went off and two of his Pokeballs became hot for some reason, yet soon cooled.

"Mind the lava!" A voice would call out with a laugh as Reno was dropped into a steaming pool of water, some sort of hot spring. Once he surfaced, Reno would find himself in some sort of cave. Directly in front of him in the distance he would find a battlefield carved into the ground. The battlefield balanced on a single pillar of rock, in the middle of a pool of lava beneath the field, which can be seen by looking down from all four sides.

"Welcome to the true Cinnabar gym!" A man's voiced echoed out. On the far side of the field stood a white mustached man sporting round sunglasses. As Reno approached he would take off his white hat and give a little bow, revealing his bald head. "So, how did you like my riddles?" He asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:51 pm
Feeling the ground sweep out from beneath his feet, Reno tried and failed to grasp onto Nova before he was sent plummeting into the mysterious place. Not bothering with the screaming and instead choosing to fall head first down the mysterious shaft. Meeting the water with his eyes shut, the red haired man would stumble out of the pool and shake off the water as he tried to identify the man across the battlefield. "Is that Master Roshi? Did I hit my head or is that Master Roshi?" Reno muttered, likely loud enough that Blaine could hear him. Straightening up as he heard the question, Reno told the old man, "Well, they got kinda obscure and vague near the middle, but otherwise pretty fun. So, whats next?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:29 am
"What's next he asks! What next indeed. Next is your final quiz, the unsolvable puzzle! You must quell the volcano its self. Extinguish the eternal flame. You know what that means? It means...gym leader Blaine would like to battle!" Blaine shouted with a hearty laugh as he tossed a Pokeball out onto the field.

"Arr!" Howled the fire canine as he appeared from his ball, spewing flames into the air in a prideful stance. "This is a single battle between Cinnabar Gym Leader Blaine and challenger Reno! Both trainers are allowed five Pokemon each. Only the challenger may make substitutions. Trainer Reno may make the first move." The same voice that came from the screens, which Reno had assumed was Blaine himself, spoke out from some speaker somewhere in the chamber, apparently acting as ref.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:21 pm
Reno glanced over at the insane sounding man, attempting to respond to anything that had just been said. Unable to reach any real words, he glanced over to Nova and motioned her down before tapping the floor. The Volcarona responded by emitting a blast of Bug Buzz without warning. Hopefully that strong hearing wouldn't be damaged for the poor Arcanine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:13 pm
Arcanine would growl as the Bug Buzz rung out, harming the canine. It would take much more than that thought to put down such a proud dog as it stood strong, growling. "What's furry and flies like a bullet? Arcanine using Extremespeed!" Blaine said with a laugh as his Arcanine kicked off the guard. In a blink of an eye the Arcanine would slam into the Volcarona, threatening to slam it into the cave wall. Extremespeed was normally fast but this 'Legendary Pokemon' seemed to possess an uncanny speed which would make some Ninjask envious.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:26 pm
Nova would be unable to stop the attack, only able to let out a small buzz before she was tackled by the large Arcanine into the rock wall. Smashing into the rocks and finding herself stuck in a small crater, Nova struggled out of the rocks before being to glow slightly as she prepared to retaliate. "Nova, no! Hurricane!" Reno ordered, glancing over to Blaine before giving a small nod. "Well, I wish I brought somethin' ta drink. This battle looks epic." As he spoke, the Hurricane kicked up and flew towards the Arcanine, ripping pieces of rock from the walls into the windy death spiral as it approached the Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:56 pm
Blaine would just smile as the winds began to blow rock, rubble, and his dog. Arcanine would tumble through the air, getting pelted along the way by the debris. The canine would eventually land on all fours on the battlefield and dig its claws into the ground in the hopes of gaining some sort of footing and brave this storm. "The moth longs for the flame, mesmerized by its hypnotic beauty. Careful, moth, don't get too close! Even you aren't immune to fire's cruel beauty. Heat Wave!"

Arcanine would let out a roar and unleash a fierce heated wind to meet the winds blowing from the Hurricane. The dog would pump everything it had into the Heat Wave until flickers of fire could be seen in its gale. The wind from the Hurricane would eventually prove to be aiding this new Heat Wave as it fanned the flames, the two opposing gusts swirling around until it eventually formed a vortex of fire which consumed the field. Arcanine seemed fine with the intense heat, Volcarona might find the flames getting a bit too hard to bare, however. Looks like the Bug got too close to the flame.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Reno Vantas rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:21 pm
Reno stared to Nova before looking over to Blaine, shaking his head at his words. "Here's the funny thing. Too close is exactly where she wants to be. She is a pyromaniacal Volcarona, and I seriously doubt she's gonna back off. She gets free reign on this one because this will end up awesome." Stepping back with one leg in order to better brace against the winds and to generally look cooler. Letting an insane grin cross his face as he prepared for the coming events, the red haired psychic awaited whatever blaze of glory this went out in.

Nova, for her efforts would be equally surprised and mystified at the Hurricane suddenly reversing and igniting itself. Continuing to stare at the massive storm, Nova brought her wings swinging forward to launch her own retaliatory flames. However, she forgot the one detail of having the scales in the wind ignite, making what should have been a Fiery Dance instead come out as a Silver Wind that had the scales ignite as it forced the giant firestorm back towards the Arcanine. This wasn't the final part of the attack, as the energy unused in ignition had to go somewhere. (Roll the dice. 1 is boost. Rest are just gonna be fun.)  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games