Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:18 pm
Joey was walking along, he digged into his pocket and took out a feather "Why is it that...this looks familiar?' he said then he noticed something else in his pocket, it was a circle shaped locket, he opened it, and saw Kumi and him when they were younger, his eyes wide opened then remembered her, he remembered Kumi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:05 am
Siren of Saturn
Hotaru looked to her right just as class was about to start.
oh my! she saw what she believed to be a ...
pirate??? eek
i bet she's wondering what a girl like me would be doing in a class like this..
sweatdrop

Wolfe looked over to see a girl staring at her "...Hi..." Why is she looking at me... Wolfe wondered. confused  

Pirate-Wolfe

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:10 am
Wolfe scratched through her books, "argh,where it be?" In anger, wolfe threw her books to the ground..And a small locket fell out, "ahh, there she is, thought I had lost you." Wolfe looked over to see the girl still staring at her.. "Uhhh... I dropped my books" sweatdrop ... "anyway my name is Wolfe.. Umm, Whats yours?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:21 am
Kohsu sighed and looked over at the school. Almost time for class, he should probably get going. He turned towards the school and headed inside, looking around again. A few students here and there. (I'm not sure which class would be first...so, he just going to slowly make his way there) He started forward, with his hands in his pockets. He didn't care if he was late or not, as long as he showed up.  

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:48 pm
Hortaru...shocked that the girl actually spoke to her was first at a loss for words herself...and just stared...
*awkard moment sweatdrop *
Then she quickly got the book and gave it to Wolfe...
she seemed really sweet.
"uh...my name? Um.."
She stared blankely for a moment. Could she have possibly forgotten her NAME?/?
"Hortaru! is my name..yes..it's hortaru sweatdrop "
....this girl probably thinks i'm crazy. -_-
"here is your book*shy smile*"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:52 pm
Wolfe turned her head. "Aye, that be good of you, giving me my book, Now I wont have to write ye on me black list of souls" Wolfe laughed. "Just pulling ye peg leg" She seems to be still a bit jittery, Wolfe thought.
Wolfe looked down to see her hook hand, "Ahhh its me hand isn't it?" Wolfe said with a smirk, "Don't worry I have no intention of cutting a landluber like you up" She chuckled. The bell went, Wolfe pulled out her cutlass, "Who be the intruder here?" Wolfe quickly turned around. "I'll cut yer legs off you dirty scoundrel"  

Pirate-Wolfe

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:32 pm
"He...heheheehe..... it is really strange." Rester finally continued. "If the chaos and envy of those that threathened to kill him in first, this may not have happened. Genetically enhanced genes of sorted molecules...... a scarce invention."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:23 pm
Joey suddenly heard Rester's voice "Rester...you there?" Joey asked.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:36 pm
Had Hotaru actually made a friend?
On the FIRST DAY?
wow...if things go as well as they did for her first class..this academy should be a breeze! she thought.
But really it wasn't Wolfe's massive claw like hand that scared her..
it was the sleeve pulling up on her own. With her pale skin were scars that tainted her arms.
-_-.
She quickly disappeared into the hallway..wondering if she'll ever talk to Wolfe again..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:31 pm
"Took you long enough to find out." said Rester. "But if you just drink that puddle on the ground.... you'll find out."  

Rester.R

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:44 pm
Wolfe, placed her cutlass back into its holder, "Cowardly scallywag.." She mumbled.
Wolfe walked down into the hallway into Slaying class, "Hehe, now this is more like it!"she said whilst pulling out her Plug Bayonets.
Wolfe cracked her neck, "Get ready mateys cause here comes Wolfe!" She said while kicking the door down wih her hairy leg. "Argh, I hope no one be seeing that.." sweatdrop pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:31 am
"I already see you...what makes no sense is why Kumi left without even saying goodbye..." Joey said, he looked down at the ground seeing there was red liquid "this is...this is Kumi's potion...she always gives this to someone who gets involve in the Youkai Project..." he said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:48 am
"I smashed the damn thing." Rester said. "My brother was also involved in the dang thing..... but he never was completed...." he looked at his eye.... that is.... if you count looking at one eye with the other. "It seems that every person I met...... died a horrible death... that involves that madman. My brother killed everyone. Aquila fell down a 57000 feet drop to the end of the worlxdd, "sorry if i didn't mention that!) and thats how it is... I guess." He put his head down. ANd then clenched his fists. "If you want Kumi to live, you better go after her."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:07 am
"I can't...she forbids it...and you know that as well" Joey said walking away, knowing him it's very rare to see him not following or worry about Kumi, he would usually refuse everything that involves getting away from his friends...he truly has changed.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

!i!vash!i!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:59 am
Name: vash
Side: none
Race: human/experiment
Weapons: 1 big black sword...and two shadow swords (only are there when he's about to fight)
Courses: element control , potions , mind control , swordsmanship , martial arts , slaying , shape shifting
Appearance: dark (((my dream avatar is him)))
Personality: nice...seems to make friends with girls rather then guys
Bio: he has telekinises and can use black fire (roman fire)... history: he was a experiment gone wrong in 3845 the project was called "project x" he was suppost to be 1 of many super soldiers that would protect the earth but while injecting the anti-drug into his blood stream to keep him down so he doesnt go into a rebellion he woke up...before half the amount needed to tire him was in he tore the cords out of his arms..and killed the doctor after 8 hours of pushing back project x the doctors were able to prep 2 of the other soldiers from the treatment and push him throught a time hole....

project x was once a soldier from italy named vash was top sniper in the italian army killed 1,206 men throught his time in the army...94¬curacy
after trauma attacks he gave up with the pain and went in to be wat they called the answer to humanity

Dorm: #66  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games