Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

[Ace_Of_Spades]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:07 pm
ya party over here yay  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:36 pm
My sister that is two years younger than me got home about half an hour ago from school and just about five to ten minutes ago, she starts telling me that I have no idea how one of the girls at her school is feeling because she gets picked on all the time. I flat out told her that yes I do know because I have been picked on ever since KINDERGARTEN! All throughout my school life I have been picked on, bullied, teased in some form or another.

I am no in the tenth grade, almost eleventh. It still hasn't stopped. Yeah, the other girls have gotten more subtle about it, but I can still see it. I have gone through it enough to pick it out. I can tell when a girl says "I like you shirt", if they really do mean it or not. Most of the girls that actually say that, are girls I know that don't like me.

My sister had no right to say that to me. Yeah, she gets picked on too because she is overweight. I am skinny and I have a lot of girls at school who hate me just because I am skinner than them and they want to be as skinny as I am. It is not my fault that I have a high metabolism. Now, my sister, or anyone else in the house, usually never knows when I am getting picked on because I keep it to myself and I don't let it bother me. After about ten to eleven years of it, I have gotten used to it and I just shrug it off now.

Phew..I think that is about it for now.

Tsalagi1923

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:39 pm
[Ace_Of_Spades]
ya party over here yay

Please refrain from spamming. This topic is about ranting, not partying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:34 pm
WHY DOESN'T THAT DUMBASS GET IT!?! THEY'RE MY ITEMS! I DON'T NEED TO JUSTIFY MYSELF AS TO WHY I WON'T GIVE THEM TO YOU! STOP ASKING ME AND STFU!  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Chrysilla

9,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:46 pm

I hate that people have said more things about me then I've said my entire life.
I hate myself for not having the courage to say something about it.
People know I dont talk. So how come rumors pop up about me and about things 'I've said' and why do people belive them..some people are so stupid..
"Hey you know that quiet girl who doesnt say anything? She told me she had a list of people she was going to kill and you were on it"
WTF?
I stay out of peoples ways so why cant they stay out of mine and leave me alone.
I hate school.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:49 pm
Chrysilla

I hate that people have said more things about me then I've said my entire life.
I hate myself for not having the courage to say something about it.
People know I dont talk. So how come rumors pop up about me and about things 'I've said' and why do people belive them..some people are so stupid..
"Hey you know that quiet girl who doesnt say anything? She told me she had a list of people she was going to kill and you were on it"
WTF?
I stay out of peoples ways so why cant they stay out of mine and leave me alone.
I hate school.

Because most kids in school are assholes. I'm sorry dear.  

Dana Pixie Stix

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:17 pm
I hate it when people have double standards and then think they can force those double standards down your throat by attempting to threaten you.... Punk asses...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:40 am
Yes if you spoke to me yesterday you would know about this, things have just been getting to me, vikki is experiencing it aswell sad i think we both where upset yesterday, i was a bit more.... seeing as everytime my family spoke to me i burst out in tears and Claire saw yesterday. Then my parents tried to make me feel better by doing the whole "we will always be proud of you" thing -_- which made me feel worse, and then this morning my mum came into my room and said "Jane you know we love you" D= WTF?!? where did that come from, she said i isolate myself to much and i need to talk to them, the reason i dont talk to them is because i dont like to talk to people about my feelings -_- i have had a hard week and my first exam is on monday so i have to revise over the weekend. D= i hate school, 12 years of it and then they have to make it even worse by throwing like a billion exams at you over a space of a month or two, and coursework whats up with that D= i hate it there is know point, why cant we just do the exams and thats it but nuuuu we have to do essays and write pages and pages on the topic and then its nothing to do with our exam D= well my rant is over.  

HACK-Jane

Silverwing Vixen

Sparkly Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:03 pm
MEN!!! >=O

Complaint brought to you by:

Hailey L. Barker.

stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:21 pm
Southern Seductress
MEN!!! >=O

Complaint brought to you by:

Hailey L. Barker.

stressed

SECONDED domokun domokun  

Iconised Ghost

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:52 pm
I quit my job cause I had a meltdown, and I have soical problems! My dad is going to Iraq and he is telling us he hopes he doesn't come back. I need to find a new job so I can pay my rent bill or else I have to move back to my mom's place. gonk and I hate easter right now cause thats when I have my melt down burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:01 pm
Wow, that really sucks Angie. I hope things get better.
Well, I'll throw in a rant in here.
I hate Architecture. I f***ing hate it. I don't see why I need it and the teacher is a dillhole to me. I'm starting to think I'm not up to this college thing. I really feel like I can't go any farther in my learning. I don't know if I should go back on meds or anything cuz I'm really having a hard time concentrating (but the pills never helped)
So now I'm basicly like "F*** what am I going to do with myself."  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:15 am
Rawr, How am i gonna run the mile!? My allergist is like "you've built up a sufficient resistance and you don't need your inhaler anymore!"

WTH!? I can't run now! Sure, I have my Maxair, but how is that gonna help me?!
Worse, how am I gonna run the mile without looking stupid in front of Frenchie?! gonk crying I don't think collapsing from a lack of breathing is very sexy!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:41 am
run slowly =D then Frenchie will like you  

HACK-Jane

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:30 pm
squee_moon
run slowly =D then Frenchie will like you

why? how does that help? every time i run slowly he tries to get me to run faster, and then i can't breathe!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games