Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:58 pm
after hitting roy johnny set his sites higher and leaped in the air to throught both hero and villian and hitting him with the katana  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:58 pm
'Maybe it isnt so cool.' "Johnny be careful." She called concerned. 'I'm acting funny am I coming down with something.' Feels her forehead. 'Whatever, just be careful Johnny.'  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:59 pm
Dante takes his hit and spits out blood." I said enough!" Dante was now becoming annoyed and wanted this to end.  
When the fight broke out Raven got very angry and the grey misty cloud from the gym reappeared in the library. Raven chanted a very short spell and the mist went away. When it cleared everyone in the fight had been supsended against a wall and was totally imobile. "How do you ******** like that one?" Raven asked as she stared at all of them in turn.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

johnny stops for a breather after htting both roy and dante and asked craven are u ok he said to her  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:00 pm
"It's over Dante you have never beat me before in my deamon form now your gana get it" It's time to use my speciasl technique "KAMEHAMEHAA!!!!"  

outwar

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:01 pm
"I'm fine, you need to be careful." Craven sighs becoming more concerned.  
outwar
"It's over Dante you have never beat me before in my deamon form now your gana get it" It's time to use my speciasl technique "KAMEHAMEHAA!!!!"
"umm shouldnt something happen now?!?!?!?!?!"  

outwar

vampire_guardian116

as johnny took a deep breath johnny over came the odds and broke free the spell using the ghost rider ability he took out roy while he was still in the spell  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:03 pm
Dante was amazed.I love this girl she has a sack filled with techniques and all I can do is swing a sword. "You are all screwed, Honestly" Dante picked up the gum she threw at roy and realized it was the rare tootie frutie flavor. " Awesome" he chews on the gum and savors the flavor. "Roy, You have to try this!"  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:04 pm
he knocked out roy and freed dante for a fair fight stay out of this raven we need to see whose the better haunter johnny began to get angry and made a shield to keep away any interferences to stop the macth  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:05 pm
Raven realized that not one of them cared much for her spell. "Well if you 3 want to be idiots and destroy everything, letting the humans in on what all of us really are, fine." Raven said as she got up. "But I'm not fixing the damage this time and I'm not covering for your asses," She said as she walked out of the library with her book and headed to the courtyard where she could sit in a tree and read.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:05 pm
Craven watches intently. 'Nothing bad better happen to Johnny. Wait did I just think that?'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:06 pm
Dante didn't want to deal with this. " Look I resign from Hunting ,Happy Your the best now, Happy?" he sighed, "Leave me and Raven alone now..."  

Dante Aurion

outwar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:08 pm
As Roy got up from the hit of Ghost Rider he only had this face to express what Dnate has done eek  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games