Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

Chronotix

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:49 pm
*walks in, and sits down noext to Rianna, and smiles at her, watching her out of the corner of his eye.* "well, you look Comfy"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:03 pm
*wakes up and works on his vr ff world game  

narutostrife

narutostrife

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:00 am
*finishes vr game*  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:11 am
finally makin it out her room she gets scared from all the thunder and decides to run and get a snack  

MissRedHot10

narutostrife

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:05 pm
*starts playing vr game and gets blasted back and changes into cloud*  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:43 pm
Rianna looks down her chin to see the new kid sitting next to her, smiling. "Well, you look comfy."

Rianna extended both hands outward and cartwheeled off the chair. The secretary rolled her eyes at her and went back to doing paperwork. Rianna sat on the tile floor, and extended her hand to the boy.

"Name's Rianna," The girl stated, her hair sticking up in the back due to having bed-head.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Chronotix

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:17 am
*he shook her hand, and smiled, her quirky spontaneous attitude attracting him to her.* "Cyril, nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:24 pm
"Nice to meet you, Cyril," Rianna replied as she smoothed out the back of her head. "I'm guessing you're new here?" Rianna stood up, and sat on the chair the proper way to talk to Cyril face to face.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Chronotix

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:02 pm
*he nodded, and leaned back in his chair* "Yea...my parents "dont have the time" to worry about me, so they sent me here... by the way...where do i go to learn my classes?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:50 pm
Name: Brendan Toredine
Race: Elf
Personality: Cruel and violent, he drinks blood to keep him alive. Mysterious and shy, while tormenting his prey.
Weapons: Gauntlets.
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dorm: 15 alone.  

AbsurdToad

3,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

AbsurdToad

3,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:56 pm
Quickly walking around he found one who's blood he could drink. It was a random student, one who had just joined the school like him. Hiding his hands behind his back he walked up to the student. The student began talking "Ah, it seems we are both....." but Brendan silenced him forever, snapping his neck. He ripped the flesh open with his gauntlets and started to drink the blood. But saw a class and had to flee.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:21 pm
"Good question...." Rianna sighed as she tried to think of where she went to learn her own classes. As she tried to think, Tirane came out of the wall with Nataline. Rianna looked at both of them in question, then in surprise as both fully materialized in front of Cyril.

"There's a problem in the school, Rianna." The vampire stated as Nataline nodded.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Chronotix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:43 pm
He nodded to the people who entered, and turned back to Rianna* "What classes do you have?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:36 pm
"Classes.... classes... I have math, biology, history, band, and.... gym." Rianna replied as she was dragged out of the main lobby by Tirane and Nataline. Rianna called out, "See you around!"  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Nightrest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:09 pm
Name:Tan Victoria Coner
Grade: 12
Race: Half vampire half human
Personality:Quiet, Gental, Careing, Loveing, and Smart
History: My father is a Vampire, my mother died while giveing birth to me, and hopeing to find love.
Weapons: Spells
Appearnce: (In siggy)
Dorm:10 (willing to share).  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games