Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:23 am
Wolfe ran up behind Chundo and glomped him. "Waha!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:54 am
Chundo patted Wolfe's head, "You're so weird."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:41 pm
"Atleast it's my good weird!" Wolfe nuzzled Chundos hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:18 am
Chundo sighed and grumbled, "What are you... in heat?"  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:25 am
"Might be.." Wolfe sighed "There are somethings I just can't control. My dog like instincts just take over me sometimes" Wolfe gets off Chundo and begins scratching her ear.. With her foot...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:36 pm
Chundo sighs, "Come on." Chundo blushes and takes Wolfe's hand, they head out into the forest leaving the baby tiger in the cave.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:12 am
"Oh, wait, I really need to wash.." Wolfe said let going of Chundos Hand "It's been 4 days since I last had one.. I think it's starting to show" Wolfe looks at Chundo in a weird way, she sniffs. "I think you need one too"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:16 pm
Chundo scratched his head, "I guess you're right."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:00 pm
Wolfe walked out of the forest and towards the sea. She shed her clothes leaving her completely bare. She dipped her toe in the water and smiled. "Perfect" She slowly walked into the water and then dived without warning. She was out of sight for a few seconds before coming to surface. Hair dripping.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:14 pm
Chundo blushed, he was shy to show his body. But the smell of his own stench made him sick so he stripped his clothes and dove into the sea. The salt water stung his cuts and he quickly pop his head out from under the water. "Ahh," he said, "it stings."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:28 am
"Ye will get used to it, but if yer can't handle it" Wolfe dived down, grasping a bit of seaweed in her hand and quickly resurfacing. "Here" Wolfe swam over and wrapped the seaweed around the cuts. "That should do it."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:53 pm
Chundo blushes, "Thanks Wolfe..."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:24 pm
"What's the matter? Never seen a lass naked before?" Wolfe turned her head leaned in and stared at Chundo in a teasing way.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:28 pm
Chundo turned his red face away, "Not one like yourself..." Chundo went under water.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:16 pm
Wolfe chuckled "I'll take that as a no." Wolfe smiled as she pulled Chundo back to surface by the hair. "No peeking while under there" Wolfe grinned.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games