Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Creatures of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know a lot about vampires?
  Yes
  no
  A little
  a lot!
View Results

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:44 am
"be a little more specific please."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:45 am
"for starters, why did you pull away? i read your mind and i know you wanted it."  

you never had a chance

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:46 am
'don't be cocky' she sent via thought. he smiled. "what else?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:47 am
"what about you and Zid. what happened?"  

you never had a chance

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:53 am
Rina sucked in breath through clenches teeth at the question. "it's a long story. i... if you want to know that bad..."

'Zid and i were best friends all throughout our lives. we grew up together, our families were friends, we went to the same schools. he always had a thing for me. i never returned the feelings. we were in high school and i met my partner. i loved him. by then i was a vampire, so were Zid and Luke. Luke supported my relationship while Zid did not. Zid thought he was protecting me... and killed him. i stopped speaking to Zid, in truth i stopped speaking at all. then a few years later, now, Luke gets into trouble and calls Zid for help. not me, his own effing sister, no. he brought Zid back into my life. and with him came Ziger, but Zid won't give her the time of day. kinda like what i did to Zid. i can't forgive him. and that's the long story short.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:55 pm
zid>>
* wakes up n hears rina voice*
* startes to listen to wat they r talkin bout *
wow she told him everything with out even tellin me
i really messed up i the past didnt i

well ill talk to her in the morning
*goes back to sleep

ziger>>>>
* over hears rina too * damn why did she say all that zid cant ever know
ill talk to her in the morning ill go back to readyin new spells  

killerheart

SangreLeach

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:49 pm
Amie, of course, is hearing all this, but will pretend not to unless necessary. She continues to circle the house in wide agile aerial loops.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:02 pm
Nashi: she was listening to the conversation with davyn and Rina and was getting really interested...she thought he was really hot but would never have the guts to tell him. And the thought of him falling for Rina got on her nerves very much.

Kia: "well all vampires have different powers..you have to discover yours. I can fly, use telepathcy and maby stuff i dont even know....and its verry real young one.very...."  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:09 pm
"Davyn, excuse me for a sec." Rina crossed the room to the door. she touched the knob. she sent a telepathic message: 'ok, funny guys. it's rude to eavsdrop. we'll go somewhere else' and they did. out to the tallest trees in the park, where no one could hear them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:15 pm
ziger
still workin on magic cast a spell on everyone who was listen all but her sence she liked rina she was kool n knows alor of zid but its there business that they have
then she cast a spell on the guy rina is talkin to so he cant leave untill rina finds out wat she wants to  

killerheart

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:27 pm
"now it's your turn. what's your story?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:27 pm
"i'm not sure you want to know that."  

you never had a chance

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:28 pm
"hey, no fair. i told you mine. it's your turn. and yeah, i wanna know"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:32 pm
"fine. if you insist....." his eyes grow dark and his lips curl into a smile. a deeper stroytelling voice says:

'when i was 18 i was turned. Nacola begged me to change her. oh, yes, i'm older then her. ha, but you'll have to guess my age. anyway, i turned her and she became obsessed with this other vamp... Luke. so i showed him that my sister was bad, which she is, and he left her. end of story.'  

you never had a chance

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:32 pm
Rina laughed. "you suck. tell me really."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items