Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:17 pm
"Right," The Elf was coming at us again. I grabbed Jaden's Wrist and covered us in an armour of fire. "Hope you don't mind, Lets go"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:20 pm
"nope but hat was that blue ball thing for?" Jaden asked looking at her.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:24 pm
"Oh, if you need a little extra power, just swallow it!" My spell was finally complete. I raised my hands and dragons of water appered. I made them go for the Elf.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:27 pm
"how long will it last? im pretty owrn out" Jaden said sighing.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:31 pm
"until you give up really!" I ran towards the elf, my dragons in front of me. I smacked my Key blade into the side of the Elf's head. He disapeared and I closed my eyes to find him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:58 pm
"well im never giving up but my body might give upon me" Jaden said standing swaying slightly as she did blood trickiling for her mouh "dam" Jaden picked up her sword and charged.  

neckroz209

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:54 am
Jaden deicded she better swallow the ball wile she could still stand "well here gos nothing" Jaden muttered pulling out the blue ball and swallowing it she felt new powers surging through her body she stood still for a second before taking off again "wooohoo!" Jaden shouted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:54 am
Our conversation continued, "Really Owen and Avani... dont you agree? Jaden shouldn't be fighting... she's putting her babies life in danger! When they get back, they BETTER explain themselves. Or maybe we should find them..." I pulled out my phoenix stone. "Find Keitsume and/or Jaden please..." A phoenix showed and pointed in the direction they were in, and shown me a picture of the battlefield. "Take me there" I told it. I was instantly sucked in the stone, and teleported to the battlefield. The stone fell to the floor, leaving Owen and Avani shocked at what they just saw. When I arrived, I pulled out my gun, and looked around for Keitsume and Jaden. Then I heard a blast, and ran towards the sound. "Jaden! Keitsume!" I yelled. Then I found them fighting a demon elf. "You...!" I yelled. They all stopped and looked at me. "DAMN b*****d!" I yelled at the elf. I pointed the gun at him. "Since when did you carry a gun?" I smiled, and said, "I'm a gun mage now..." And fired an Ice bullet. It made contact and froze him. "Shatter him someone! Hurry!" I yelled.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:50 am
"i got him!" Jaden shouted charging at the demon she swung her sword with all the strength she could muster "die!" Jaden shouted as her sword made contact the ice shatered shards flew in all directions Jaden fell to her knees she turned her head to face Ayane "I'm....sorry......I.....should.......have......listened.....to.....you" Jaden smiled an ice shard embeded in her stomach Jaden collapsed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:09 am
"Jaden NO!" I yelled. Keitsume and I ran over to her. Keitsume, help me teleport to the hideout! Troplete" I said grabbing Jaden and Keitsume. Once there, I yelled, "Avani! Emergency! GET IN HERE!" She came running in, and gasped. "I can't heal her while the Ice shard is within her!" Avani gasped. "Keitsume, melt it!" I told her. Her hands glowed red as she melted the Ice. Avani then came over. "Grab her hands and legs, so she dont punch or kick someone."Avani commanded. I got her hands, and Owen got her feet. Avani crossed her hands over Jaden's deathly wound, and a green light shone forth, went into the wound, and instantly began healing it. Jaden gasped as soon as Avani was done. "Come Jaden, we have to take you back to the village. We need to get the baby out. The pup is for sure dead, and we need it out, I'll just cause problems later." I grabbed Jaden's wrist. "Be right back guys... Keitsume, stay here, please. Troplete" and teleported Jaden to the village. I helped her to the docs office, and they took her in. They told me to come back in 5 hours... that was how long it'd take to get the pup out. "Troplete" I said as i left the village. When back, I asked Keitsume, "What were you doing out there? Explain now!" I commanded. Avani and Owen stood beside me. "Us three dont appreciate you and Jaden going off like that. That whole act just lost Jaden her baby Keitsume! You have to fill us in what your planning, instead of running off! That's what that kind of recklessness will happen, if you dont prepare us first!" I told her angrily. I then realized that losing my temper wasn't best here. I decided to calm down and talk rationally. I walked over and I grabbed her hands and sat on the bed with her. Avani and Owen still stood there. "Fill us in next time. We hate being left out! You were still weak. You were almost better. And Jaden shouldn't have went at all, that was just stupid in her part. But, promise me at least, you'll fill me in next time you do a solo mission? I worried that you had really went to the dark side. Otherwise, Avani, Owen, or I wouldn't have gotten involved if you had everything under control. Promise?" I asked calmly, still clutching her hands.  

Marino-San

Keitsume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:03 am
"Hey, I've been on my own for almost ten years before I met you guys.... Where's Kiona? And, can you show me where you've been taking Jaden?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:25 am
"Keitsume... we're a TEAM now... you have friends to help you now... Avani, Owen, Keitsume... make a circle. Join hands." Once we all did, I whispered, "Troplete" and teleported us to Jaden's village. "What is this place Ayane?" Keitsume asked. "This is Jaden's sister village... I discovered it when you almost killed me." I whispered in her ear.  

Marino-San

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:30 am
Amaya flew up to the sky. She didn't know what to do, but she was in the mood for fresh air and she wanted to be high up. She felt like dieing, but she also felt like being alive. It was thrill that she wanted, and the one place that she knew she could get it was the mountains. She rarely went there, since it was mostly populated with Angels or creatures who had not taken sides. She loved to go up fight the things in the forest. She also loved the snow, which was a strange thing for a demon to enjoy. With this, her family never wanted her to go up, so she just didn't tell them. She flew west, towards the highlands. She flew higher and higher, looking for a village or something to stop at to get another good weapon and a place to stay. Amongst the glorious snow patterns and trees, there was a cave that she could scarcly see. Next to it, was a small village, it seemed icolated. She focased her vision on it, and it seemed that it was pretty safe. She would probably have to turn into an angel or she would scare some one. She concentrated and thought of her father, his image clear in her head. A tear ran down her cheek, and she instantly turned into an angel. "Ah...The fresh air of the mountains..." said the angel, and flew straight down to the village. she landed near the cave, and looked around. She saw plently of wolves staring at her, and she smiled nervously. Her head darted around like a crazed person. Her eyes stopped at a young wolf that she had seen before. She had helped to turn her into a full angel. Well tried at least. "You! Wolf girl!" She stood still, trying not to look intimidating or harsh. "Hello." She smiled gingerly, and the demon groweled. "HEY! KILL HER! CATCH HER OFF GAURD!" The angel hushed her, and continued to stare at the wolf, waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:43 am
"Thank you," I said to Ayane then turned away rushing for the hospital. When I got inside I sked for Jaden, they said she was out walking. I went out side and spoted two people near a river.
"Jaden! Hi!" I shouted running ovevr when I recognised one. "Are you feeling better" I said when I got there, ignoring the other person.  

Keitsume

Marino-San

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:19 am
I followed Keitsume down the hill towards Jaden. They finished quicker than I thought. Jaden was at the river with someone else. I knew who. Keitsume ignored her. Keitsume! what's wrong with you? I thought. I might as well point it out. This village wouldn't know the name anyways. "Amaya! What business do YOU have here!" I said, pointing at her. Then I ran over to Keitsume and Jaden. "We have 3 more awaiting if you wish a battle, but why would you go suicidal. What are you doing here?" I said, standing infront and between Jaden and Keitsume.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games