Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:24 am
Ai sighed "I told you...this way is safer and...didn't I tell anybody that only FEW people can come?" she asked, narrowing her eyes. Then she turned at the black figure. Big Feline creatures were growling then, Yukari bowed at them. A red haired man walked to her and just like color of his hair, his eyes were fiery red ((look like this and if you're asking if I drew this...yes I drew it XP don't make fun of it!!!)) "What's your motive here?" he asked in some language that Yukari can understand "I am looking for the soul that holds the spirit fire..." she replied in the same language "Then follow me" he said in english. She nodded as he began to lead her somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:07 am
Vergil ran to Durge's aid, slashing the creature to bits, and enjoying taking out his anger. Aneesha stayed with Dante and the others, wondering what Yukari was up to...  

Aneesha

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:16 am
((that drawings pretty kick a** xp ))

durge nodded at vergil "let me go in five" he told him as he grabbed vergils arm,and began spinning "1.......2.......3......4..5!!!!!" durge yelled  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:53 am
as virgil let durge go durge flew into the air ,and crashed on a pile of about 20 lacies he began to throw punchs ,and swift kicks "theres too many" durge said as he used all of his energy  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:51 pm
Dante sighed as the man popped out from nowhere, He really didn't care, he almsot regretted coming this way, he'd much rather go and, fight, but He had to make sure that Aneesha would be alright,  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:06 pm
"general dante we are waiting for orders" the small undead army told him  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:35 pm
"Well, Scout the area, REport any unnatural auras you come across, " he grinned, Being in charge wasn;t so bad, He then looked at one of the soldiers, "Try to get me a beer,"  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:43 pm
"your wish is my command" the soldier said as he ran in search of a beer "general dante we sense 2 unknown auras one very faded the other immense" he told dante  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:47 pm
"GET TO STEPPING"durge shouted as he threw punches and kicks at the army that had begun too surrond him...he began to tire,and was soon held down by four lackies while the rest took tunrs punching him  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:50 pm
blood gushed out of durges mouth...."your pissing me off" he said in a very low voice..but the soldiers continued to punch him "YOUR PISSING ME OFF" he yelled as an aura began to surrond him ,and began growing devouring the soldiers "now youll regret it all " durge said as his eyes glowed,and he let out a grin  

vampire_guardian116

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:23 pm
((Thanks Durge XP))

"Here we are..." He said as he revealed a tree. It's roots was covering something, a girl about Yami's height and she looked mostly like her but her hair was longer. The man looked at her "Be careful, the roots of this tree can take the souls of many" he said, Yukari nodded. As her eyes focused on the tree 'This tree...those people...it's been a hundred years' she said taking out her daggers.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:28 pm
Dante looked at the soldier as he then eyed Yukiari wondering what she was doing, "Where's my beer, damnit," He wondered about that immense aura.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:41 pm
"I'll break this curse for you" Yukari said smiling at the man. He looked at her "You can't save us from this, it's too dangerous..." he said to her "I don't care...I want to save all of you and Yami..." she said walking near the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:13 am
Vergil smirked, defeating more and more demons as they came. preventing them from getting to the others. However, only one thing played in his mind... Please be okay...

Aneesha watched in confusion, then approached Yukari. "What's going on? Please, what are you planning on doing?!" As she stepped forward, a sharp pain from where she stabbed herself ached more than hell itself. Wincing slightly, she ignored it, and awaited for Yukari's reply. She was now even more worried than ever.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:26 am
Dante grabbed Aneesha by the shoulder, "Listen, She knows what she is doing," He said with a whisper, "Come on and, let's hope then bring back acouple of beers,"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games