Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:28 pm
I'm glad you enjoyed it, Sanzo. =D I thought it was great (but sometimes that happens and everyone else is like, "You're lame," so...)
-O=O-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:28 pm
AH! poor Darby! *hugs Darby* I ish sorry

Being able to be all sneaky is always all kinds of cool Steph 3nodding  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:30 pm
Chex: No, I haven't gotten your Christmas card yet. But your post was just so random and it made me laugh, so I had to tell you that I loved you. X3

Sanzo: Darby is a happy platypus now. =w= So that means I'm happy too. biggrin *hugs her* X3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:31 pm
YAY for a happy platypus, and for a happy Kerri! *clings*  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:32 pm
I've never actually seen a platypus before...
-O=O-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:32 pm
@Kerri- I usually do listen to music, I jsut can't right now. Sorry. And I thank you for your honesty, instead of blowing up in my face like that.

@SAnzo and Viral- I thought you two were cool at first. It's not the fact that you guys don't care about anything, it's the fact that you were cool at first. But you don't even know me! And yet, you still insult me. Either way, even though I stil lthink that if we didn't fight we'd be cool, I'm not sure I liek you anymore. I'm sorry, but it's the truth.

@Steph- yes, you and I have had fights. Yet again, Iwas misunderstood. even on the internet, where people can read what Isay instead of having to strain their ears, I haven't been truelly answered. If you guys want to know what Imeant, instead of inferancing, I suggest yo ucheck with me first. Okay?

Sorry you guys think I'm such a b***h, even if it's not true.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:33 pm
Well alrighty then. :3

@Blu: Who's saying you're a b***h?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:34 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
Okay, here goes, Sanzo...
You said sneaking like a cat and I remembered... I spent the night at a hotel with my cousin and uncle once. She was in town for a basketball game at school and we hadn't seen each other sicne we were kids.
So we're ******** off in the lobby, crawling around and playing like we're spies or something. We find one of the conference rooms and she climbed up on the stage. She picks up the mic (which was on for some reason) and starts to sing this Japanese song into it. I'm standing at the back of the hall watching when some guy opens the door and looks into the room.
My cousin ducks behind the podium and I fall to the floor and crawl backward until I'm against the wall. I sit there waiting for the guy to spot me and say something, but he looks at the back wall and then shrugs and shut the door.
I was so ******** excited... I thought I was a ninja or something. xd

Absolutely worth a try, Viral... But I've argued with her before and gotten nowhere, apparently. I just wanted you to know that she's not interested in actually being a guild member, just a pest. No hostility, I just wanted to... put my two pence in.

Heya Chex, good for you. I love how they give you the headsets for phones that aren't bluetooth-compatible. stare Those ******** guys.
-O=O-

Alright. I didn't know you did. and that is apparent.

Nah, I think i'm over it but thanks for the offer ^w^ *hug-clings back* I'll refer to you if i'm not though :3  

Red Glacier

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:37 pm
@Steph they're funny looking, they're God's joke xd

@Blu do you honestly think I care what you think about me? You think I don't care about anything? I care about a LOT of things but again you don't know me. I know I don't know you but the face you're showing isn't a very pleasant one. Hate to tell you this but you are not the center of attention.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:39 pm
I think I understand you pretty well, Blu. Any communication errors were made by you, and thus are your responsibility to clear up without being prompted by people jumping in your s**t. The fact that you wait to get called out simply makes me think I'm correct about you.

I don't think you're a b***h, I think you speak without consideration and interject unwelcome comments. I think you're irresponsible with your duties as a communicator and thus fail at positive communication. And I hardly mind you when you're not being an a**, but being too familiar and assuming that total strangers just know what exactly you mean is unreasonable of you. That's what makes me call you an a**. If you're not sure what I mean, read my last few posts to Viral. That's how to responsibly manage a conversation without being too familiar and alienating people.

Well, I've seen photos, Sanzo, just... not a real one. Photos are like describing sex with words - inadequate to relieving curiosity. =D

Just wanted to share my experiences, Viral. I'm glad you weren't there - I'd have been embarrassed.
-O=O-

The Dinosaur Next Door

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:40 pm
Ah yeah I get you Steph... I haven't seen a real platypus either if I did, I'd probably poke it with a stick xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:41 pm
And be like, "What happened to you, little duck-billed, egg-laying, amphibiamarsupial mammal brother?" rofl
-O=O-

The Dinosaur Next Door

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:42 pm
Aw, don't poke platypusses with a stick. They're considered mermaids to superstitious sailors, y'know.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:43 pm
@Steph O_O it'd be awesome if it answered back

@Chex that's cause superstitious sailors are crazy yep yep 3nodding  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:44 pm
I wants to see a platypus before I turn 30. That's one of my goals in life. =w=  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games