Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:54 pm
User Image
-[Gawd, it's so weird when the posting style changed so drastically. It's RP but well, it's not really an RP so you can kind of don't RP even though it's a RP thats not really a RP... Do you all get it?]-

Sky:

Faith walked back to the bar with some glasses and plates, placing them near the sink. She turned around swiftly when she heard the entrance of another person, and her eyes landed on a young teen; narrowing. She walked forward, and saw that she had a kitty on hand. She smiled, as she slipped to the back of bar and walked to the front of the lady, the counter separating them.

"Why, there are muffins, smoothies, snacks and all sorts of food here. Feel free to pick one randomly from the menu. Oh and pets are allowed in here, as long as they don't cause much damage or anything to the bar."

Surja:

Faith excused herself as she walked towards another new face. "Of course, please wait for a moment."

She slipped to the back of the bar, grabbing a glass as she poured lime juice in. Slowly, she poured in some white wine to make sure she had not poured too little or much. Serving the glass to the lady, she set the drink on the table in front of her. "There you go, enjoy Miss."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:37 am
*grabs a still warm muffin*

Mmmm the muffiny-ness - Thanks Faith these are awesome!

*purrs happily*  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

newbie_surja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:11 pm
A long draught. A deep sip and a divine feeling. A soft sigh. "Hello, I am looking for someone named Aurelius.", she asks the bartender, "Been here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:23 pm
*She looks around*
"hmm"..."she's not here anymore...have to start looking at people when they say stuff...I wonder where Aurelius is"
*looks at view*
*sighs*
*looks at crowd*
"Well, i'll be damned! A real live poet! I just have to see one for myself..."
*walks over to worick*
"Hello, may I sit here?"  

newbie_surja

Aurealis Sky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:20 pm
Aurea nodded as the lady talked, eyes scanning the menu again. It was so hard to decide! "Don't worry, Miss. Kibby here wouldn't ever damage your bar, right my little kitty cat?" She cooed, crushing the cat even more. Kibby decided to make a break for freedom, and clawed at Aurea's arm. This effort was in vain, as Aurea simply put her into a cat carrier that appeared out of nowhere. She smiled and put the carrier down on the floor.
Aurea was stuck between Mango Muffins (an acquired taste of hers) and the Choco Choco Chip Smoothie when she heard someone ask if she was there. She squeaked and hid beneath the counter with her book just as the stranger looked her way. But.... Was it a stranger? She hadn't seen Beakerz in so long, and her best friend may have changed some...
Aurea poked her head up to see a hooded lady, who had an aura of confidence around her. When the lady asked to sit next to a poet, Aurea chewed her lip. Beakerz had always loved poetry when they were young children....
"Excuse me, but do you happen to know anything about a person named Beakerz?" She asked, hesitantly tapping the person on her shoulder. Perhaps the person was a friend of Beakerz?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:36 pm
"Beakerz? Beakerz, you say...Are you Aurelius? Im afraid I have some bad news. Beakerz won't be able to make it this afternoon. But since you are here...let me introduce myself...I am Mara, and I a just a traveller. I was headed here and met Beakerz on the way. We became friends, however... Aurelius he was taken by the guard and I don't know anything else. Can you tell me what's going on?"  

newbie_surja

Aurealis Sky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:14 pm
She nodded. "Yes, I am Aurealis, but you can call me Aurea."
Aurea's eyes widened with shock when she heard the news, clutching her book tightly to her chest, and her mind immediatly flashed to images of the worst things that could happen. 'Taken by a guard...? Could it possibly be that they found him, even when he was roaming around so much to avoid capture?'
"Oh dear... this is horrible news! Ms. Mara could you possibly describe this guard more?" She asked anxiously, purple optics staring up at the traveller.
Aurea sighed. If she was Beakerz friend, that meant it wouldn't be too much of a harm to tell her...
"Beakerz and I are best friends who go a long way back... When we were just children, he managed to make an enemy of the son of a mafia boss, a person called Tiko." She paused for breath, hugging the book closer.
"They both had disagreeing views, and Tiko couldn't stand anyone who didn't think like him. It took a little time, since Beakerz was well loved in our town, but Tiko found a way to make everyone exile him. This crushed Beakerz more than being exiled, since he had loved the town and all who lived in it. However, Tiko wasn't satisfied with just that. He sent hitmen after Beakerz, forcing him to flee the country. I was left behind so I wouldn't get hurt, and so I could spy on Tiko." Aurea looked mournfully down at the book, a small tear travelling down her cheek silently. She quickly wiped it away, hoping Mara didn't notice.
"Recently, Beakerz sent me a letter that said he was tired of running, and that he wanted to fight back. He set up a meeting place for us in a bar, which is why I'm in here. I was going to give him this," she said, holding the book up for Mara's inspection. The only thing legible on the book's dirty cover was the word 'NOTES'.
"It's a collection of all the notes I've made about Tiko and the mafia in our town. I wasn't able to send these to him earlier because I was being monitored for being a former friend of his.
Suddenly, her stomach growled. Aurea flushed and ducked her head, before turning to the bartender. She was still hungry, and all the sad talk had made her depressed.
"Excuse me, but could I get a Mango Muffin and a Choco Choco Chip Smoothie?" She asked, embarassed because of the rather large (at least to her) order.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:30 pm
Mara looked on as the girl started to eat. She stared at the poet and then at Aurea..."Aurea, what you just told me explains a lot. Beakerz never seemed a criminal to me. After all, he likes poetry. Which makes me wonder what the guards were after. They wouldn't catch him here unless they knew....oh....Aurea, if Beakerz was intercepted why weren't you?"
Mara thought about the affair. Oh what a mess...I wonder if I will be able to help...or....  

newbie_surja

Aurealis Sky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:03 pm
Aurea nearly moaned as the heavenly taste of mangoes assuaged her taste buds. She listened closely as Mara talked.
"I know what you mean. Unless the guard were controlled by Tiko, there would be no reason for him to capture Beakerz..." She said after finishing her muffin. She was reaching for the smoothie when Mara asked why she hadn't been intercepted. The smoothie was nearly knocked off the table when she jumped in surprise. 'Mara's right, why wasn't I intercepted? I know Tiko thought we were close, but he must have read the letters... unless...' Aurea gulped. If what she was thinking was right, it could be the difference between life and death for Beakerz...
"As I said earlier, Ms. Mara, Beakerz asked me to spy on Tiko for him. Well, the only way to do that would be to get close to him. A couple of my friends had said that he liked me, so I decided to see if it was true or not. It turned out they were right- he did like me. It seemed like the perfect oppurtunity to me. I asked to be his girlfriend, and he was ecstatic. Being with him disgusted me, but it allowed me to gain more sight on the inner workings of his father's mafia." She paused, frowning as she remembered.
"I was always careful when sending my letters to Beakerz, but I guess I must have slipped up when I sent my reply to his suggestion of meeting, since I was so excited. I guess Tiko was able to get that letter... And since we had been replying to each other on the same parchment, he was able to read all of our correspondence. I think that he thought that Beakerz was tricking me onto his side. This must have made him very angry. He probably ordered the guard to capture Beakerz, but let me through so I would see the empty bar and come back..." She said, biting her lip until it bled. She winced before going back to drinking her smoothie. If her thoughts were right, that meant that Tiko would be extremely angry, angry enough to kill Beakerz. Aurea felt her eyes start to tear up when she thought of her best friend being killed by her so-called boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:40 pm
"Well Aurea, I'll go around town now...In the Inn thats just opened up. I shall be back soon, after making some enquiries. You enjoy here okay? If something happens meet me in the Inn.", Mara said, keeping her glass down. Then she walked out of the door into the night.  

newbie_surja

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:48 pm
Xx-InstantaneousPause-xX
User Image
*NodsNods* No problem Worick. [:

*Takes a glass & mixes the ingredient for Rose*
*Adds in water and ice*
*Mixes well*

*Serves to Worick*

There, enjoy! <3 So, are you new to NSTG or simply someone who hasn't visited this thread yet? *Points to Sublime* xD

"yes I am new."worick looks around sadly"I opend the Inn across the way and I havent had many costomers. its hard to compeat with U."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:16 pm
Aurea nodded frantically, trying to stop the flow of tears. 'Ugh, I can't believe I'm crying!' She thought, disgusted with herself. She went back to her original seat, still clutching the book of spy reports closely to her chest.
She sipped at her Choco Choco Chip Smoothie thoughtfully, still wiping away some tears. The mystery of what was happening excited her, though it was frightening as well. Perhaps if she talked to Mara some more she would figure out what was going on...
Aurea listened with half an ear to the poet as he talked about his Inn. 'That must be where Mara went. If I go there, I can talk more to her, and get somewhere to stay for the night, as well as give the poor guy some more business.' It seemed like a good deal.
Suddenly, the door banged open. A rough looking man entered and started looking around, obviously trying to find someone. Aurea squeaked and ducked under the counter again, feeling a sense of de ja vu. She grabbed her cat carrier, left some money on the counter next to her smoothie, and ran out of the bar as fast as she could.  

Aurealis Sky

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:03 am
The bar has been here for aslong as I can remember

*grabs a mini muffin and eats it whole*

"Mphf Mumble phish Muffle mphf" ( roughly translated: Thanks faith these are good! )

*swallows*

Can I have an ice cold chocolate milkshake please heart

*purrs happily*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Sid the Body Gaurd

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:22 pm
*enters the place and slowly looks around*
I miss this place.
*walks toward the bar and sits on his special seat*
Hi there, how are you?  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games