Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:20 pm
Van eventually turned a corner and stopped. Sitting on the corner were the scorched and boarded up ruins of an old blacksmith shop and house attached. The old wooden fence that surrounded it had a sign hanging on it that warned of a supposed ghost inside, but Van didn't notice he could only stand and stare up at what had become of his home. When he'd heard the initial news, he never went to see the aftermath. Suddenly he knew exactly how Mala felt seeing the ruins of her home after so long.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:35 pm
Mala slowed as she saw Van heading for a certain old building. She finished with feeding Anise, cradeling her gently once more after properly covering herself. When she caught up to Van and looked about she asked softly, "Is this where you lived?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:32 pm
"Yeah....though it certainly wasn't as scorched back then...." Van tried to joke, though his heart wasn't really in it as he slowly opened the front gate and headed inside what was left of his home.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:05 pm
Mala walked behind Van, not wanting to get in the way or accidentally bump into something she shouldn't. "Honey? Are you okay?" she asked softly, able to tell easilly by the tone of his voice that he wasn't feeling to good emotionally.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:15 pm
"Yeah....Just never thought I'd come back here again..." Van said looking around the room, easily picturing his old life in the house as it once was. He found himself frozen where he stood, unsure if he wanted to venture back into his and his sister's bedrooms and let those memories come back to him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:19 am
((Aaaaaand BUMP to the first page!))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:52 am
Mala gazed about the ruins, thinking to herself. "Van? Who do you think currently owns this place?" she asked softly, a plan formulating in her head. This was Van's old home, and it pained her to see how beaten up it was. She hoped Van wanted this preserved and rebuilt, so that she could possibly talk him into one of them buying the deed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:57 am
"With the shape this place is in, I doubt anyone owns it." Van said turning to head back out the door, taking one last look over his shoulder as he did. He had something he needed to do before he felt ready to face the guilt trip of seeing his sister's room.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:01 am
"It's a shame it's in such disrepair..." Mala muttered softly, only just loud enough to be heard. "Van, if you wouldn't mind me saying this, but I think we should rebuild this place."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 am
"Not just yet, I....need to see them first..." Van said softly, his head lowered slightly as he stood just outside the building. He took a quick look around him to recollect his bearings before heading for the graveyard, calmly walking this time instead of taking off suddenly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:17 am
Mala nodded in understanding, following after Van once more. "Do...do you want me to come with you? Or would you rather be alone?" she asked softly.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:21 am
"It's fine. They should get to meet the woman I married after all." Van said managing a small smile for her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:58 pm
Mala smiled back at Van, moving Anise to hold her at her hip while using her other arm to latch onto Van's. "I would like that."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:29 pm
Van linked hands with Mala and leaned around to give her a soft kiss on the lips as tried to see too much of the world through his current nostalgia goggles. The town seemed so much bigger to him than it once was and a part of him was blown away by it all. He fell totally silent though when he finally came to the graveyard which had grown substantially over the years as well. He once again seemed to know exactly where he was going and eventually stopped in front of four grave stones, a pair of tomb stones with two smaller ones, one on either side. "Heh, I guess they took me for dead after I never came home before. The world never was terribly friendly to a lone kid outside of any town." he said with a grim smirk seeing his own name on one of the smaller stones with a question mark in place of his supposed date of death.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:55 pm
Mala had gently rested her head against Van's shoulder as they continued onward after their brief kiss. As they walked along, she dared not start a conversation just yet - it was not the right time nor the right place for such things. It surprised her when Van spoke again, but it was relieving to hear his voice once again. "It never was." she softly agreed, remembering how life was before she became a priestess after her mother left. "Thankfully, you survived though. If you hadn't, you would've never accomplished so much. We would've never met, let alone had children of our own either. If it makes you feel any better, please remember that."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games