Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:49 am
"My brother Hiro told me about him, He is a blind and deaf 7 year old who is the Hachibi host (8 tails). He's pretty cool from what I heard."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:58 am
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

"Hachibi? What is that"?

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:08 am
"In this world, there are 9 tailed beast. They are sealed inside people, like Rahenno. He is the jinchuurki of the 9 taled beast, Kyuubi. A jinchuuriki is a demon host. They give extra chakra to their masters, in some cases they allow people to almost bend an element."

((g2g))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:30 am
Eli

User Image

Eli was suddenly very alarmed. If Quan had a demon inside him, then Eli was about to jump and attempt to perform an exercism on him (XD). "D...d..demon"?!

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:02 pm
Darion walked up to Eli."What? you didnt know about the tailed beast demons?"Darion said as he put his hand on Eli's head."Kids these days that want to be ninjas...yet they dont even know about demons....PATHETIC!"Darion said as turned his back to Eli."You dont have want it takes...to be a true ninja..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:04 pm
"Darion, be quiet! He has what it takes to be come a great ninja, he just needs guidance. He's not even from this world so stop bothering him, besides as Kazuos apprentice, he should be stronger than most ninjas after training."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:06 pm
Darion got a big grin on his face."But then so are you....so like you said you should be better then most acadamy students....well fight me to prove that your worth the Raikage's time."Darion said as he ripped off his necklace drill and pointed it toward Tensuo."but then again....i wouldnt want to hurt my friends twin...plus you wouldnt even be able to hit once."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:05 pm
Eli

User Image

Eli didn't know it, but this world was changing him. For better or for worse, he did not know, but as soon as the kid known as Darion said, "You don't have what it takes to be a true ninja", something snapped inside of him. Darion furthered Eli's inflamed rage when he insulted his new found friend Tensuo. Quickly he stood to his feet, fist clenched, teeth clenched, as he brimmed with nearly untamed fury. His thoughts raced back to where he was back on his world, where he was nothing, nothing but a loser. He had been called good for nothing, useless, a burden on society. He had been picked on and made a social degenerate all because he was smart, and just happened to be a Christian. If Eli didn't know God back then, he would have ended his life alot sooner than anticipated by the general public. But now this was a new slate for Eli, and this time Eli did not want to live the life he lived back then. This was a new beginning for Eli. God had a purpose for Eli, and deep down he knew in his heart, that, that purpose was to be a ninja of this world. Maybe it was time to show the world that he was meant to be a ninja....maybe...maybe it was time to show Darion how ignorant he had just been. Before Tensuo could move, Eli put his arm in front of him, staring coldly at Darion. Saying to Tensuo but still keeping his eye on Darion, Eli said, "Tensuo.........he's mine". If Tensuo were to look Eli in the eye, he would see nothing but burning anger..his eyes almost seemed to burn an electric blue. Normally, Eli would never fight. His physical body was weak, due to all the lack of exercise he had back in his world, but this completely blew over Eli's head as he thought in his mind, "I am going to destroy him"! And thus, Eli's killer instinct had just been unlocked.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:30 am
Tensuo got up, "No Eli, I'll take him. If he wants to insult a fellow cloud shinobi, then I will take him on myself. Besides, he is underestimating me. I'm faster than you think." Tensuo cracked his fingers.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:51 am
Eli

User Image

Here was the thing about this situation. Eli never asked for Tensuo's permission. He was going to hurt Darion....badly..and he needed no ones approval. In fact, his anger flared up even more when Tensuo said that he would do it. Eli would have none of that. A distinct change was beginning to form in Eli, a power he had never known. Grasping this power, he released it with all of his might, and soon, his body was covered in crackling electricity. As soon as Tensuo could blink, Eli had already dissapeared with a speed rarely seen among genin. Also, because of the short distance, Eli's speed seemed much faster. Soon he was upon Darion a fist inches away from his face. Because Darion would not have expected an attack like that, and because the fist was so close, and because Darion's sharingan had never activated, the punch would most probably land. Even if Darion did manage to activate the sharingan in time, he would have no time at all to move out of the way.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:57 am
Tensuos eyes widened, he had never seen Eli like this. But he can't let Darion get beat up too much, "Eli, no!" Tensuo did 2 handsigns and tar began to rise from his throat. He spit the black disgusting tar at Eli, the tar would only paralyze him. It had a good chance of hitting him since most of his attention was on Darion.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:09 am
User Image

Chen Quanxxxx Kumogakurexxxx ChuuninUser Image

▶▶xxSileпce Ιs goldeп, рaтieпce is a viгтue... вцгпiпg ғieгcely, цптil oпe succuмвs.xx◀◀

User Image
((My GOD the posting format was a mother to make...I think it looks ok, but a bit too plain. Hmm.))

Even though Quan was only seven, technically he was of a higher rank than any of the Genin here - and it would be his job as a Chuunin to stop this pointless fighting over some petty squabbling. Seeing as Quan was not that far away from Eli from the beginning (they were standing in front of each other), it would not be hard for Quan to stop his attack.

As soon as Eli disappeared, Quan vanished from sight as well - he would be equally as fast as Eli, due to his arguably higher power. Quan suddenly appeared in front of Eli, catching the punch with his left hand. Eli would see that Quan's hand was swathed in a strange purple chakra - what could it be, he would wonder.

As soon as Tensuo formed some handsigns and spat a glob of tar towards Eli, the tar would fly towards them at a blinding speed...but suddenly be deflected. Tensuo would see that Quan's Tonfa was drawn out by his left hand in less than a blink of an eye, spinning so fast that it was a blur. The spinning motion easily deflected Tensuo's tar, flinging it into a nearby wall. The tonfa was coated with chakra - And the chakra, strangely enough, was the same purple colour as the one swathing his hand...

Crushing Force
Rank C
By focusing a large amount of chakra around or into the Tonfa, the user can now punch right through wood like paper, and crack boulders, after training. The strength increase is now around one fifth the user's current strength. The move can be used like Spinning winds, this time able to push back kunai and shuriken easily, now able to deflect ninjutsu of Rank D or lower.

User Image

iZann

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:10 am
Eli

User Image

Eli was surprised to see his punching hand now in the firm grip of the seemingly harmless boy. Well, obviously he wasn't that harmless now. With his anger still burning he stared coldly at Quan, but for some reason upon seeing his face Eli calmed down, and the electricity crackling all throughout his body subsided as he withdrew his fist. Silently he turned around and started to walk away, past Tensuo and planted himself against the academy's wall.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:14 am
((I will just go with what Zann said.))
Tensuo was amazed to see that the blind ninja stopped the attack entirely. "Man, I wanted to hit someone with it, I need to see if it actually stuns someone!"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:17 am