Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:16 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
Drarak just stared. he wasnt sure what to do. He pulled out his flaming blade, Agni, and handed it to Bixyll. " Put it in her hand...."
berry moved a little, she could feel the warmth of the sword.

Drarak lifted her up slightly so she could breathe. " Cmon Berry.....fight....."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:22 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
Drarak just stared. he wasnt sure what to do. He pulled out his flaming blade, Agni, and handed it to Bixyll. " Put it in her hand...."

Drarak lifted her up slightly so she could breathe. " Cmon Berry.....fight....."
she was breathing again but still had her eyes closed.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Drarak sighed. She was alive. How the hell it happened he didnt know but she was alive. He looked at her and smiled " Damn I already cut your death markon my arm......why couldnt you come back to life earlier!!" He laughed, watching to see if he could do anything  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:32 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Drarak sighed. She was alive. How the hell it happened he didnt know but she was alive. He looked at her and smiled " Damn I already cut your death markon my arm......why couldnt you come back to life earlier!!" He laughed, watching to see if he could do anything
berry berry yawned then opened her eyes slowly.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:54 pm
"HAHAHA YES!!! sleeping beauty awakens!!! Jeez you scared the hell out of us there!!! How you feelin?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:02 pm
The Dark Paladin
"HAHAHA YES!!! sleeping beauty awakens!!! Jeez you scared the hell out of us there!!! How you feelin?"
"i don't feel like anythiing."berry had no emotion in her eye anymore.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Draraks bright face fell into one of shock. He looked at her and said " you didnt....."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:13 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

Draraks bright face fell into one of shock. He looked at her and said " you didnt....."
"did what?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"did what?"

Drarak didnt answer. He helped her up and walked toward the alter, pulling out his sword. His eyes went a glowing black and darkness formed around him. " You wanna play Faithes? cmon then.....Lets play....."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:38 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
"i don't feel like anythiing."berry had no emotion in her eyes anymore.

"did what?"

Drarak didnt answer. He helped her up and walked toward the alter, pulling out his sword. His eyes went a glowing black and darkness formed around him. " You wanna play Faithes? cmon then.....Lets play....."
the faiths didn't appear but they said" she chossed this. to live and have no emotions. it was that or stay died." they voices disappeared.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
"i don't feel like anythiing."berry had no emotion in her eyes anymore.

"did what?"

the faiths didn't appear but they said" she chossed this. to live and have no emotions. it was that or stay died." they voices disappeared.

Drarak stopped. His hands shook. He whispered " If she has no emotions or memories, The Berry we knew....IS dead". Drarak threw his sword into the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:56 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"did what?"

Drarak stopped. His hands shook. He whispered " If she has no emotions or memories, The Berry we knew....IS dead". Drarak threw his sword into the wall.
"but am berry." rasberry sayed this in drarak's head'she just lost her part of her memery. from using the final aeon to when she woke up.'  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:07 pm
" So youre trying to tell me thatthe emotionless, and esietially lifeless puppet over there is Berry? Yeah...Like Id buy that...you said yourself shed lose he memory and her emotions...Now all of a sudden you say its only part?! what the hell am I supposed to believe?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:14 pm
The Dark Paladin
" So youre trying to tell me thatthe emotionless, and esietially lifeless puppet over there is Berry? Yeah...Like Id buy that...you said yourself shed lose he memory and her emotions...Now all of a sudden you say its only part?! what the hell am I supposed to believe?!"
rasberry sayed"thats berry get over it now." "your sacring her"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:42 pm
*still not moving the effect of the thing recca put on naota was wairing off and his body starts distintigrating faster again*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games