Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eri Luvs You

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:40 pm
Hey!
I'm new to this guild.
My name is Eri! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:53 pm
blaugh Welcome aboard!  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Hellfire8280

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:41 am
Hey im Hellfire8280 and am new on Gaia joined a few minutes ago! Im 13 (nearly 14) My favourite type of music is rock and fav band is The red hot chilli peppers. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:23 am
Hi all, my name is Rimantas im from Lithuania- small country in europe and Im 14 yrs old...For more info contact me on my por wink  

Firerip

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ali-mcgrew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:14 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Alyssa and I am new to the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.click the egg too...
Welcome to the guild new people.  

Arcanas

Hunter

ahnjje hearts 143

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:50 am
hi i'm ahnjje ^____^ i'm new to gaia nd all.. hope i'm welcome smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:17 pm
hi! im xkibaxgirlx! you can call me kayla or kaykay! watever one you want O.o ummm...im 13.
my favorite bands are a7x, disturbed, three days grace, skillet, and pillar! ^__^ i love hard rock stuffz
im new to the guild
ummm...sooooooooo...yeah 3nodding i think thats it  

xkibaxgirlx

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

MiniMoose1414

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:08 pm
I'm MiniMoose1414. I got this name because of a show I love and one character's name was minimoose and my favorite # is 14. I love fast rock and just rock in general and that's pretty much it... biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:10 pm
Hello,

My name is TopazCirtrine taken from the birthstones that represent the month of November. I could have use Scorpio but it has to much of a sting. Ha Ha ....I love to play spades on nabiscoworld.com and my initials are lm if you're ever playing and see them you know it's me. I play a mean game. I love to fly stunt kites when I can, mainly when the wind is blowing. They are with two strings not one. I would love to get a quad kite in the future. Four strings. I'm an artist as well so for now I've leave it to that.

3nodding  

Topaz Citrine

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:03 pm
Stunt kites, that's pretty interesting surprised Welcome to the ATG  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:45 am
User Image  

Surazal Dloc

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:31 am
Surazal Dloc
User Image

Woah, reading that text is a mind ******** O__O Regardless, welcome to the guild, and have a good time.

P.S. PS3 and Wii for the win!
Console based at least, otherwise, PC rules all when it comes to games.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:08 am
Haii! smile
My name is Charlotte and my gaia name is obviously CharlotteRayne.
I'm going on sixteen at the end of the year...
I'm a writer and an artist and I like singing (although I'm not Canadian Idol or anything razz )

Uhhmmm oh yeah and I'm obsessed with music. I've only been back to Gaia for a few days LMAO but its going well smile

devoonnic

[Luna.Amoura]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:10 pm
Good day!
My birth name is Aaron, though I like to adopt new names for each language I begin to learn. I say adopt as they're usually chosen out of a few different choices given to me.
En español, me llamo "Javier."
Ich heiße "Axel."
私は”あきら” です。

Some of my interests include, but are definitely not limited to Video Games, Reading, Exercise, Languages, Music of all kinds, Dancing, Learning, Games of all sorts, Photography, Designing things, etc etc.

I generally like all video games that I play, at least in some way, but some of my favorites are Super Smash Brothers, Fire Emblem, Star Ocean...you know, there's too many, so never mind. =D

I'm currently a Photographer, though still quite amateur, I think. My future aspirations are far and many, but I've currently narrowed it down into (order from hardest to easiest, imo): Doctor, Game Designer, Linguistics (as a teacher, translator, interpretor, what have you), or whatever might pop up on the way to one of those. =D

I'm not sure what else to say, or even if someone will actually read this, but if you want to be my friend, let's do this!

^_~  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games