Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:47 am
Slim, your so pretty!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:42 pm
Gwa! xd heart

Thankies, Arc and Stirtle. biggrin

I haven't really thought aboot going to anymore formals. They're more drama than they're worth, sometimes. crying

But I'm quite certain that, despite what I want, my mum will force me to go to prom. sweatdrop

Oh yes, and Tolo (I think that's what it's called?) is coming up! Girls asking guys...hrm.....can you say "pressure"?  

Slim95
Crew

Omochii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:47 pm
I agree with Pancake on this one. Ever thought of the modelling business? ^^;; You're so pretty Slim! I know, I know, I'm repeating.

Isel is also pretty, even while smoking confused

xD *Is jealous*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:52 pm
Omochii
I agree with Pancake on this one. Ever thought of the modelling business? ^^;; You're so pretty Slim! I know, I know, I'm repeating.

Isel is also pretty, even while smoking confused

xD *Is jealous*

Like I said (lol) Slim is not really cut out for modeling. She would trip over her high-heels and break her nose on the catwalk, then it would be like:

Slim: *crashfallbreakingnose* AGH! gonk *blood gushy*
Audience: Eeeeeeew! xp
Slim: *fired and forced to work as a janitor since she has no alternitave career plan* crying Woe is Slim....

Besides, I honestly don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model. It's very nice to hear you guys say that, though.

The second part is agreed. 3nodding Isel is hawt...

Don't be jealous! *sits on Omo's head* Omo the Wise is beautiful!  

Slim95
Crew

Omochii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:56 pm
Don't say that Slim. You are the beautiful and I can't compare to the beautiful. D:

xD And I actually meant photography modelling, so if you did fall over, they'd just pick you back up and start the photoshoot again. IMO, the catwalk makes a lot of the pretty people seem ridiculous, with all the make-up and extravagant hairstyles >.>. You could be really good at the photograph thing though, I bet! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:05 pm
Omochii
Don't say that Slim. You are the beautiful and I can't compare to the beautiful. D:

xD And I actually meant photography modelling, so if you did fall over, they'd just pick you back up and start the photoshoot again. IMO, the catwalk makes a lot of the pretty people seem ridiculous, with all the make-up and extravagant hairstyles >.>. You could be really good at the photograph thing though, I bet! biggrin

I read your small print, Omo. stare *slowly pulls out her dreaded Stick of Confidence* Would you care to repeat that?

I dunno though. I don't really think of myself as pretty, or anything bigger than average, and it's that overzealous confidence you need to be a model, right?  

Slim95
Crew

Omochii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:15 pm
D: Don't hit me. *Swats at Sleem* >.>

I guess you're right: models do have that oversized ego of theirs. And it would be pretty weird to have our Sleem be of that kind.

BUT, I stick to what I say before - there's a definite potential, because you really are that pretty! There's a girl at school that I've never spoken to before who looks just like you.

>_> The reason why I've never spoken to her before is because she's amazingly popular. Intimidating as hell, naturally. xD

Edit: As to your PM, Slim. No comment. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:22 pm
I BEEN SWATTED!!! *rubs her red nose* crying

It's nice to hear that Sleem has potential (even if she doesn't think so ninja ).

SLIM COMMANDS YOU TO TALK TO SAID GIRL!! I used to avoid popular people like the plague, because I stereotyped them as snobs. After a while a realized how terribly wrong that was, and spoke to one of them. The truth is, a lot of them are snobs xd but there's nice people too! One of those popular kids is my new best friend! heart biggrin heart  

Slim95
Crew

Omochii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:27 pm
xD Congrats Slim!

And I don't think they're snobs, I just feel so small talking to somebody that's so amazingly pretty and...tall. >.>

There's some other popular people I speak to sometimes. We don't have anything in common, so it's usually just a few words, but hey, I'm not anti-social! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:29 pm
I agree with omo. Except for the whole confidence thing. >.>

Oh, and everything else, I plead the fifth as I don't intend on reading everything put in front of me.  

raytray

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:31 pm
@Omo: Lol! Okay, Omo da Wise. biggrin

@Ray: Thankies, Ray!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:24 pm
MrJimmy
Jaft
What is that in Isel's mouth?

It looks like a cig... but...
Looks to me like a cigerillo. Basically it's just a cigar.

It's a chocolate-flavored cigarillo.

It tastes good before you light it, but when you actually smoke it it's the worst-tasting thing in the world of smokables. It was worth the two Marlboro Ultra Lights I traded for it...

got my Parliament Lights now, those things are great. I'm gonna step up to regular Parliaments next time I get a pack.

-Isel-

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:46 pm
Slim95
Gwa! xd heart

Thankies, Arc and Stirtle. biggrin

Please tell me that name isnt going to stick ><  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Homecoming's a biotch. D: We lost our freaking game, at least I had my graduating year on my chek. 8D

Why no, I'm not a junior in high school... >>; *gets shot*

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Oskar McOlan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:45 am
^^ Wow, the number on your cheek looks slightly flourescent. Is it? IS IT?!

...Stirtle. biggrin But Stir, that's so cute!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games