Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Argentice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:06 pm
shram
tell me what saddens you sweety

There are just things on my mind, and certain stress that I bring upon myself and my family piles on to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:06 pm
Isel In Chains
shram
what makes you say that? i post everywhere

1. I knew you'd say that
2. That's not what I mean

Regardless of where everyone posts, there are still people in the ATG that hang out with other ATGers more than the rest. This thread shows a good example of that. The reg's of this thread have made themselves into a close-knit sect of ATGers, which I believe as of late contains me, Argy, Sanzo, Jiro, chinkerbell, and Rachel. Correct me if I forgot anything.

Meh...

I just like observing the ATG's sociology, because it's a small and observable test group.

i suppose your right but as long as we dont become discriminatory it should be fine  

shramin

shramin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:07 pm
Argentice
shram
tell me what saddens you sweety

There are just things on my mind, and certain stress that I bring upon myself and my family piles on to.

ah i guess i can understand how you feel then *hugs* cheer up ey? have some chocolate  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:08 pm
@shram- Most of these sects are far too open-minded (being initially that they are in the ATG) to become discriminatory. It may slip into that periodically, but it will represent itself as minor conflicts.

Oh, I forgot Queen in my list of this present group.

@Argy- Eh... I'm too tired to think that much to make sense in a topic meant for discussion... I'll make one later.  

-Isel-

shramin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:10 pm
Isel In Chains
@shram- Most of these sects are far too open-minded (being initially that they are in the ATG) to become discriminatory. It may slip into that periodically, but it will represent itself as minor conflicts.

@Argy- Eh... I'm too tired to think that much to make sense in a topic meant for discussion... I'll make one later.

thats true...
and minor conflict is good from time to time smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:10 pm
shram
ah i guess i can understand how you feel then *hugs* cheer up ey? have some chocolate

*sits up* Chocolate?  

Argentice

Nami Tsuki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:11 pm

was i missed?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:13 pm
Argentice
shram

*sits up* Chocolate?

yes *hands you chocolate bar* it makes you happy if you eat chocolate when your sad  

shramin

Argentice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:14 pm
shram
Argentice
shram

*sits up* Chocolate?

yes *hands you chocolate bar* it makes you happy if you eat chocolate when your sad

Thank you *hugs and eats chocolate*

And Nami is here!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:14 pm
he nami smile
and dont worry bout it argy ^_^  

shramin

Nami Tsuki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:18 pm
aha! i got it to work!

my movie!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:18 pm
shram
Isel In Chains

thats true...
and minor conflict is good from time to time smile

Minor conflict strengthens the fabric of a community. I know a great example of it, it's another message board. The thing is, it's long past its prime, and it is now near dead due to ignorance.  

-Isel-

shramin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:23 pm
Nami Tsuki
aha! i got it to work!

my movie!

that was awesome rofl
give me the name of the song at the end lol please.

@isel yes i would say your right on the minor conflict part  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:24 pm
shram
Nami Tsuki
aha! i got it to work!

my movie!

that was awesome rofl
give me the name of the song at the end lol please.

@isel yes i would say your right on the minor conflict part
it's in the credits

the hampster dance song!  

Nami Tsuki

Argentice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:25 pm
*munches chocolate and grins at Nami's movie*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games