Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:53 pm
Happy Birthday kimmysan !

heart

*puts a bakers dozen of cupcakes on bar*

I thought everyone might enjoy these. The one with the cat face on it is yours. The whiskers are made of licorice ! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:25 am
User Image
Woot!

*munches on cuppycake*

User Image
Reality is for people with no imaginationUser Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:07 pm
So...... this is the beginning of my new dream avi. I figured, if I am on gaia I might as well have a goal for myself. What I don't donate will be put towards this awesome avi.

Dream tektek coming soon 3nodding

Anyways, what do you guy's think so far ?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:01 pm
User Image
Its..unusual xd But Good ^_^

Welcome Back =]

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:00 pm
I changed my mind and went back to a space theme. It's a common one for me... and I think its cute blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:31 am
*Cautiously steps into the bar and scans the room. Without saying a word he takes the table near the back in the darkest corner and watches everyone as if he can see what they are thinking*  

NightShade Karas

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:23 pm
User Image
*steps out of the shadows near NightShade Karas*

Hello - welcome to the Bar, can I get you anything? User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:23 am
casually turning his head towards Ancantsia, "Just boiled water, if it is drinkable in such a place" he states in a barely audible voice with a hint of cynicism.

Nightshade leans back into the shadows and watches the crowd with a detached air.  

NightShade Karas

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:03 am
User Image
"Boiled Water? Sure" she replies before taking a running leap over the bar.

"Would you like your boiled water boiled in a saucepan on the stover or in the Kettle?" She replies smiling sweetly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:47 am
*Pulling out a package of acrid smelling herbs, Nightshade blandly stated* "Kettle will be fine"  

NightShade Karas

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:15 pm
User Image
*grabs the still hot kettle water and pours it into a mug then jumps over the bar to place it down before NightShade Karas without spilling a drop*

"Enjoy" She says before heading into the storeroom to do a stocktake.

"If you need anything else just shout" She says as she dissapears through the door

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:36 pm
User Image[OoC]Sorry if this post seems a bit lengthy - thought it might be appropriate to show how someone's RP skills can evolve from beginner to intermediate. Just tell me if I was wrong to think so sweatdrop and by the way, for those who do not know, OoC means "out of character"[OoC]

The consitent 'CLICK CLACK' of stiletto heels seemed almost musical against the cement sidewalk, creating a steady rythm that could have either been soothing or abnoxious to observant ears. A single falty crack in the pavement caused the young woman to stumble, but not to fall.

'Stupid stilettos... If they weren't Gucci, I would toss them.'

The woman paused in mid stride, a dim-lit sign catching her attention. A small smirk crossed her slim, red lips. A bar. Well, she was twenty-two, so why not have a glass of chardonnay? Stepping towards the door, the woman gripped the large, brass handle and heaved the door open.

'Eh, typical... Could have just kept walking and gone to the Hilton's bar. They probably have a better selection of wine, but nope, Devan can't do that now can she?'

Devan smiled to herself. Ofcourse she could walk to a nicer, more elegant pub, but she was already here. A quick look around told the woman that perhaps her choice wasn't half bad; there were more people crammed in this joint than a concert. Devan made her way to the bar and took a seat on what seemed the last available bar stool.

"A glass of water please."

'Might as well start off the night light...'

Rosaline Marie

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:04 pm
User Image
A cat girl quickly appears out of the store room and pauses next to the newest addition to the bar.

"A Glass of water" she hears the woman say.

The cat girl grabs a glass and fills it with bottled water cold from the fridge.

"Would you like some ice with that?" she asks as the Ice scoop hovers above the glass waiting to drop in a few cubes if the answer is yes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:59 pm
User ImageDevan eyed the feline girl for a brief moment before simply giving a slight nod of her head and turning her gaze to the rest of the occupants of the bar. There were certainly quite the number of odd, unique, and mysterious individuals here tonight. There were people sitting in the shadows of the booths, drunk young gals messing with the jukebox, and people simply standing or sitting around and chit-chatting away. A lively bar, but still typical to other... Well, besides the cat chick.

"Thanks..."

Devan muttered under her breath as she turned her attnetion back to the girl, just as the ice as dumped into her glass. Her long, slender fingers grapsed the glass and she lifted it to her lips, taking a long sip. Aquafina water it tasted like... Or maybe Desani?

Rosaline Marie

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:59 am
User Image
A few cubes of ice splashed into the womans glass before she grasped it and took a sip.

"Dont worry - I dont shed..much, If you need anything just shout, I'll here you fine" She said with a wink as she pointed to her ears before returning back to the bar with her tail swishing as she walked.

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games