Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shyd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:32 pm
[.Cocks.McGee.]
Tetki
[Moses.On.Crack]
'Lo. The name is Michael. I have no idea as to why I was sent an invitation.

Welcome! -shakes your hand warmly-

I'm so confuzzled.

Maybe you've been smoking your signature. LMAO  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:37 pm
Btw, my real name is Donna and I'm new to the guild, I think. I've never posted anything, but I think I've been a member since last year, but forgot about the guild, so I'm gonna say I'm new to the guild! lol

I'm in my 30's and I have a beautiful full-blood papillon that I call Billy. I have 2 children, and am recently divorced. sad  

shyd

The September Girl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:24 am
Hi there, I'm Jeri, but I'm used on being called Jeri Ann which is my real full name. I'm from the Philippines, in South-East Asia, and am fluent in both English and Filipino. I'm turning 15 on the 22nd of next month.

I've joined this guild about last week or so, but I've been on a hectic schedule, so that is it! sweatdrop

Anyway, I love reading books, but not all. My mom says that I can deal with the maths but I am so not interested with it at all. I both love music and fine arts but I've chosen visual arts as my... Uhh... What would that be? Most cherished talent? lol, I like better, that is all. I don't go through the latest stream too much, you can't hear me singing the latest hits or talking about the present most-popular show at the same time at all. Maybe it is just because I don't want to blend into the crowd. I'm really and most of the time, quiet, even silent. But when I'm with my closest friends, some would be surprised that I actually talk. ninja

Well, this is getting long now and I'm even afraid that this post isn't enough at all. If you and I are to be friends... Well, I've nothing to say about it as long you don't have anything to say about it too. Don't worry, I don't bite at all. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:27 am
my name's rachel, but call me ray. i'm 23 years old and i'm not exactly sure when i joined this guild. i like anime,....cartoons in general. anything else you wanna know pm me.  

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

High-functioning Punching Bag

10,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:14 am
Welcome new members! I hope you've all read and understood the rules, and I also hope you have a great time here in the ATG. Remember, if you ever have a question or problem, a moderator is always a PM away, but most, if not all, non-mod members should be able to help you with most, if not all, problems or questions you may have, if a moderator is unavailable at the time. Once again, Welcome to the ATG, and have a great time!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:37 pm
My name's Janie and I'm 17. I enjoy random people and philosophical conversations. I'm new to Gaia itself, but I've read the rules. biggrin  

JCWong

Phantom

xXtoxicburgerXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:43 pm
the namess anabelle(:
im filipino; and im pretty cool

i laugh over stupid stuff
and im a smart cookie ;;;wow this was a total waste of my time haha

jk XP  
Jade The Dragon rider rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:20 pm
color=indigo]Hello! I'm Jade, I'm ALMOST 16 and I like almost anything! Right now I'm looking for a place to write my story, and would like navagation help. Thank you for letting me in, and I hope to be a good friend biggrin  

Jade The Dragon rider

skittlemaster42

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:42 pm
I'm Adam, the Skittlemaster! this is gonna be kinda kewl... by far the kewlest guild i saw on the list!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:11 pm
Hi, thanks for inviting me. You can call me Ty or just use my user name. I like to read books, mostly sci-fi/fantasy. I listen to country music and not much else.

(And in real life, I'm a girl. Just wanted a guy avatar.)

Help my dragons by clicking them and the eggs.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tylendal Stefan

Dapper Gaian

Nightmare Pumpkin Knight

Blessed Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:57 am
My name is Master Dark Elf, you can call me Mr. Elf for short.

I like to eat pasta and being random all the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:47 pm
hi im matt im know as El Malo on Bang!Howdy so... ya thats me lol  

LeGiT x McMuFFiiN

5,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:35 pm
hi my names ed and i like to chill and stuff  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:26 pm
hey everybody, you can call me titan or by my real name will. i'm twenty i'm in the guard and just got back from iraq. i am really into art and video games if you want to know more or are intrested in adding me as a friend pm me or post on my profile.  

titan2020

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:08 am
Edtheman17
hi my names ed and i like to chill and stuff

lol Excellent introduction

Welcome everybody biggrin  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games