Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:48 pm
{It's a stupid joke. In RL, I don't like tanning very much so I keep a comfortably pale tone - but not too pale, though. Even I find throbbing blue veins unsexy. Since some of the kids from other ethnicities call me a "stupid cracker", I make that stupid joke every time I see a cracker or hear the word. It's dorky, I know. XD}

Mala smiled all the more brightly as she walked alongside him. "You're so sweet." she said with delight. "I'll find myself a fancy vase and enchant it so that the flowers last longer~" she promised as they continued along.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:57 pm
Van smiled. "Beautiful flowers that will last just as long as the woman they were given to." he mused, his smile shrinking a bit when they got back to his house. He still had to see his sister's room.

((I'm not sure where the "stupid cracker" comes from, but w/e. We all have our own non-Gaia inside jokes. XD

And my friends and I are trying to get a serious DnD game going every saturday now. We've only gotten plot and character creation done and we already have three running gags. XD The first, I was trying to say I wanted a martial power source (much training as opposed to, say, godly devotion) but wound up saying marital, as in marriage. XD The second, my character is a kleptomaniac who is just out for the phat l00t (written as such on my character sheet). And then the third is my desperately wanting to kill our bard for all his puns. I can not tell you how many puns our friend made yesterday alone.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:22 pm
{It's a stupid joke since it's southern slang for a Caucasian person. I was making fun of that with the "cannibal" thing.}

"Oh, flattery will get you everywhere!" Mala grinned all the more brightly, walking along side Van until they got to his old home. She noticed his smile drop and sighed softly. "Van? Are you sure you're okay?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:28 pm
((Ah. Makes sense then as to why I've never heard of it. XD ))

"Yeah, I'll be fine...I just know I need to face things eventually. I'll never be able to live with myself if I just made everything disappear without seeing the aftermath. I'd just feel like I was running away if I did." Van said

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:07 pm
"I understand." Mala said with a warm smile, leaning in to kiss Van once more. Afterwards she said, "If there's anything I can do to cheer you up, and I mean anything...just let me know."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:25 pm
"Thank you." Van said with a smile before heading inside once more. The old floor boards groaned beneath him, begging to give way from their age and burns. In the back of the house where the bedrooms were hiding, he peered inside his own charred room when he froze. Just down the hall was the voice of a little girl humming 'London Bridge is Falling Down' and other childhood songs. 'Vivi...? There...there's just no way....'

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Mala ventured in after Van, but instead of going upstairs, she remained in the living room. Carefully she sat herself upon the floor, gazing at the flowers he bought her and smiling softly. She was content with letting Van hold Anise for the moment, sure that little baby would help keep his spirits up.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:59 pm
His sister's room was the least recognizable. Except for the young, see-through girl sitting on the remains of a bed. "Big brother!" with a bright and innocent smile she hopped up and practically glomped Van, but manage to stop herself when she saw the baby in his arms. "Oh, is this little Anise? She's adorable~!" she said.

"V-Vivi....h-how....what...?" Van stuttered, unable to form any proper sentences due to guilt and slight fear.

"I knew you were going to feel guilty, so I had to stay behind....What happened wasn't your fault, it was just an accident!" Vivi said, an adorably stubborn look on her face. "Admittedly, I really did think you didn't care about me when you never came back...but then I heard you through my grave and I was happy again!" she said going back to smiling and hugging Van, being careful of the baby.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:20 pm
Mala could've sworn she heard Van talking to someone, but wasn't too sure. She sat there quietly, patiently waiting for him to return or until she was absolutely sure he actually was talking to someone.

Anise giggled and grabbed at Vivi, sulking only when she found that she couldn't.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:30 pm
"Sorry, little one, but I'm afraid I can't give you any cuddles or anything." Vivi said with an apologetic smile to Anise when she saw a tear fall past. She looked up to see her brother crying.

"Vivi, I...I'm sorry...." Van sobbed, one hand reaching up to wipe his eyes. "I should have been there for you instead of out playing like dad wanted."

Vivi shook her head. "I know papa was just worried about me, but that's no reason to have kept you from having fun. Even if it was your fault, I'd never hold a grudge, and you're a big silly for thinking that. I love you, big brother." she said floating up a bit to give Van as comforting a hug as a ghost could.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:33 pm
Mala stood up, now worried. "Van?" she called out, her concern clearly showing in her voice. "Are you alright? Did something happen?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:37 pm
"Yeah, I'm fine." Van called back, trying to cover up the fact he was crying, not because he was sad, but because he was relieved.

Vivi gave a cheery little gasp. "Is that Mala?! IwannameetherIwannameetherIwannameether!" she said bouncing in the air slightly, causing Van to chuckle through his tears.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:45 pm
Mala, judging by the shakiness of Van's voice, did not believe that for a moment. She got herself up and slowly headed towards the bedrooms, intending on investigating the matter.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:49 pm
"I had a feeling you would." Van said with a chuckle, un aware that Mala was heading upstairs at that moment.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:57 pm
Mala soon arrived only to see the scene, which left her gawking with great confusion and wonder.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games