Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:43 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
the color in bixyll's eyes returned and he went back through the portal up to recca and healed him and then back up to naota " my healing wont do anyhing for him....."
"but he is our friend......."
" i cant do anythig to help tho........."
berry sighed"but.........."
" but what?"
"there has to be a way." berry eyes now had the emotion sadness in them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
the color in bixyll's eyes returned and he went back through the portal up to recca and healed him and then back up to naota " my healing wont do anyhing for him....."
"but he is our friend......."
" but what?"
" you seem sad"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:11 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" but what?"
" you seem sad"
"yea....." berry looked at naota"there has to be a way to save him"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:19 pm
bixyll smiled at berry he flipped the hair out of his covered eye than pulled off the bandanaand closed his dark eye he put his hands on naotas chest and his body emited light than light then surrouned naotoa and sank into his body and the light around bixyll dissappeared bixylly's skin was pale white and his eye color had dulled " that should give him enough energy to keep him alive until his body wakes up
bisyll put naotas body over his shoulder grabbed berries hand and walked through the portal and portal also appeared behing recca transporting him to the infermary bed(( sorry prob lots of typos))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:23 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll smiled at berry he flipped the hair out of his covered eye than pulled off the bandanaand closed his dark eye he put his hands on naotas chest and his body emited light than light then surrouned naotoa and sank into his body and the light around bixyll dissappeared bixylly's skin was pale white and his eye color had dulled " that should give him enough energy to keep him alive until his body wakes up
bisyll put naotas body over his shoulder grabbed berries hand and walked through the portal and portal also appeared behing recca transporting him to the infermary bed(( sorry prob lots of typos))
"ok" berry got pulled along. "bixyll what is happy?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" bixyll looked back at berry " its kind of hard to explain, i guess its when you feel good, for example you make me feel good so you make me feel happy" * he kept wlaking  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:29 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" bixyll looked back at berry " its kind of hard to explain, i guess its when you feel good, for example you make me feel good so you make me feel happy" * he kept wlaking
berry followed him."how?" berry went in front of him"well, can you make me happy somehow?" berry looked in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
berry followed him."how?" berry went in front of him"well, can you make me happy somehow?" berry looked in his eyes.
bixyll stoped and then smiled and hugger her " ill try my best" he then kissed her held her hand and began to walk slowly making sure he wasnt draging her  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:35 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll stoped and then smiled and hugger her " ill try my best" he then kissed her held her hand and began to walk slowly making sure he wasnt draging her
berry walked with him and looked sort of shocked. she thought' bixyll kissed me'  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
berry walked with him and looked sort of shocked. she thought' bixyll kissed me'
"bixyll saw her looking shocked "ou know im starting to wonder if you really lost your emotions"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:42 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"bixyll saw her looking shocked "ou know im starting to wonder if you really lost your emotions"
"huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"huh?"
"nevermind" bixyll continued to walk to naota's room  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:47 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"huh?"
"ok?" berry followed him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"huh?"
they go to the room bixyll let go of berry's hand and put naota on his bed bixyll walked out of the room and sat down by the wall "......"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:24 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"huh?"
they go to the room bixyll let go of berry's hand and put naota on his bed bixyll walked out of the room and sat down by the wall "......"
"i hope you wake up soon naota." berry walked out of the room.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games