Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

NightShade Karas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:17 am
[OoC] Well I am on holidays for a week and am therefore AFK... I will just keep sitting in my dark corner with my concoction...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:54 am
User Image"Capstan."

Devan was able to down another shot before Nightshade had ordered the bartender for another glass of boiling, hot water. She watched as the man reached into his pocket and withdraw a small packet in which he ripped open and poured the contents out onto the water's surface. Slowly, the herbs began to sink down into the water, causing it change color slightly, and a rather putrid aroma began to rise from it. Although Devan could not help but to crinkle her nose at the smell, she slowly began to relax to the point where she began to slump in her seat.

"And what is that for?"

Dev referred to the cup in his hands, finally having come to enough senses to ask.

Rosaline Marie

NightShade Karas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:37 am
"And what is that for?" asked Devan with a drowsy tone, almost on the edge of conciousness.

"It is the price I must pay for my magic." states Nightshade as he places his hand plam up on the table to show a curious tatoo in the on the meaty portion of his palm depicting a slumbering dragon. As Devan watches the seemingly inked dragon uncoils arching its head up towards his pinky and tail down below his thumb.

""There is always a price"

Nightshade retracts his hand and rests it around the still warm cup full of the cooling potion. As he lifts the cup to drain the last dregs from teh bottom the head of the tattoo dragon appears around the side of his hand below his pinkey as the dragon climbs up around his hand and up his sleave. As Nightshade goes to place the cup back on the table the dragon head can be seen sticking out of his sleeve resting on the back side of his hand with the rest of its body and tail concealed up the sleeve.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:20 am
Dark arrives at the bar after a great work out. "Nothing like a cold drink to cool off" she states to the bartender.  

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:58 am
User Image
The Bartender continues to sleep in a corner of the bar, her ears and tail twitching while she dream.
Reality is for people with no imaginationUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:08 am
Waking of from the small lethergy the strain from doing magic put him into NightShade took in his surroundings to see make sure he did not miss anything. Spotting the newcomer at the bar watching the sleeping bartender, Nightshade waves a hand and a bottle of the bars most expensive stock flies down next to a clean shot class, pours itself and then returns to the shelf.

The stranger looks around dumbfounded but then realizes no one is going to ask for payment. Nightshade decides to let the bartender deal with finances if she ever awakes.  

NightShade Karas

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:05 am
User Image
The Bartender wakes from her nap and looks around blinking sleepily in the light.

"You dont need to pay for drinks in the bar, its all free" She said with a yawn as she stretched then shook to dispell the last of the sleep.
Reality is for people with no imaginationUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ebony slumped into the bar, sniffling and coughing into a tissue. Her face was pale, but her cheeks were flushed red from random fevers that came out of nowhere.

"Hewwo, eb'rybody," she sniffed before sneezing into her tissue. She took one peer at what she released into the tissue, made a face of disgust, and threw it away; she then took an extra pack of tissues out of her purse and held another tissue at the ready.

"I'th not swide flu," she croaked. "Juth a mild cathe of theathonal flu. Could I have thum water, honey and lemon, pleath?" she asked Ancantsia, smiling weakly.

(OOC: Accurate description of how I feel irl, haha.)

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

xox B Black Rose xox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:11 pm
(ohh rping! yay!)
Amelia walks into the bar and takes a seat. "May i have a shirley temple please" She say's speaking to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Tran says...

Tran enters & swiftly slides into a seat.
One Mojito, s'il vous plaît~

Tranlovescookies

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

xox B Black Rose xox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:58 pm
A drink apears infront of me. I sip at it happly while looking around bar and twilling my hair  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:15 pm
The Bartender slides a cup of water with honey and lemon in it down to Ebony.

She then prepares a Mojito for Tran and slides it along towards her. Hope it is to your liking ^_^

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Thank you, Ancantsia," Ebony sighed, sipping her favorite at-home remedy for her sickness.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Tran says...

Tran nods. "Thanks Ancantsia." :]
She takes a sip & smiles. It's been a while since there's been a time to let loose and relax.

Tranlovescookies

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

xox B Black Rose xox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:38 pm
*disapears*  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games