Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:58 pm
"True." Mala said with a soft smile, walking with Van into the inn. "Plus, for a baby, she isn't very high maintanence. I remember how Kai and Larai would cry almost constantly. Little Anise is so quiet, though."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:01 pm
"Well if you think so, then I'm sure we'll have nothing to worry about." Van said, smiling softly down at Anise as he sat on the edge of their bed.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:40 pm
"True." Mala muttured in agreement, going over to stand aside with Van to gaze at their little baby. "Such a sweet little girl, isn't she?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:44 pm
((I am semi-proud to say I thought of another a**-pull twist for after we deal with Atius' yet to be discovered evil plot that may or may not have a few levels of WTF.))

"Mhm." Van said, resting his head on Mala's shoulder. "I'm sure she'll grow up to be a fine young lady."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:49 pm
{Awesome. XD I look forward to seeing it.}

"Indeed she will." Mala agreed, grinning ever so proudly as she gazed at Anise.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:54 pm
((The thought process for it went something along the lines of "*idea comes* This is a brilliant idea! I can't wait to pull it off! *a few moments later* This is a retarded idea but I'm desperate so I'm gonna do it anyway." ))

"So Anise, do you want to spend the night with your brother and sister?" Van asked with a soft smile, not really expecting an actual answer.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:11 pm
((Does this thread need a bump?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:17 pm
{To be honest, that is my typical thought process for anything right there. XD}

Anise looked up sleepilly at Van and grabbed at him, smiling her cute little baby smile.

{Also, I have yet another idea for a roleplay. Since I'm in so few now, I thought, 'Why the ******** not?' XD If you don't mind, could you read it and tell me what you think? If you don't want to read it, feel free to ignore the text below. I won't mind. XD It's just a spur-of-the-moment idea.

Idea:

In a fantasy world of only children(which means no sex - period, since all characters would be from ages 6-16 forever.), nothing is quite normal. Everybody is scheming against you in the zaniest ways, and for the silliest reasons! Chaos is common, cartoon violence a way of life, and fart jokes are still something to be giggled at! This orderless world needs a hero, a brave knight to teach these punks some manners! The problem? Well, our would-be hero is a complete dumbass him/herself!}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:22 pm
((All I can say is it's...odd. That's about all I got.))

"You look about ready for some rest anyway." Van said rubbing his nose against hers. "Let's see if we can't track down those troublesome siblings of yours."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:29 pm
{Yeah, I know it's odd. I just wanted to keep a fantasy theme but try something different. Sort of like a school anime theme, but without having to explain why nobody is ever in class. Maybe school could be an optional workplace that functions to power the cities using good work as fuel or something. Would justify the torture of the lower grade levels or something. But meh. I might or might not go with it. If I feel that I really want to try it, I'll just ask what everyone else thinks in a thread or something.

...That was a pointless rant. XDD Sorry for bugging you about this stupid crap, lolol}

"Want me to summon them here? Rip through the fourth wall? Or just scry for them?" Mala asked.

{OOC rant dwarfed this s**t! biggrin }

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:35 pm
((Don't you just love it when that happens? xd ))

"It's up to you. I'm sure Anise would be impressed either way." Van said with a smile. "If she's still awake of course. I think she's just about ready to be put down for a nap now anyway."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:48 pm
{Yes, I do.}

Mala nodded, and decided to go the lazy route - dragging Kai and Larai into the room via a hole in the fourth wall.

{Meh. Too lazy to write. Sorry. >.< I'm gonna work on improving my idea a bit and then go to bed. ((Also, believe it or not, most of my roleplay ideas start off as poorly written/portrayed paragraphs like that and get worked up in my head from there)) Even SMWTV was like that. XD Well, anyway, goodnight~}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:29 am
((Time skip to good stuff (Van/Mala time or Atius' plot of magical greed) is always an option. But good night~))

"Aw, are you kidding me?! I was just about to make a fortune!" Kai said, a cup in one hand from a rigged dice game he had been running.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:52 am
((Bampu desu? heart ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games