Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:35 pm
((We can probably update her when she gets back. Did she say how long she was grounded? I know she stated to her birthday, do you know when that is?))

((Also, I will be going away for five weeks on Sunday. I may be on periodically, but only once in a while. If needed, others can use my characters like Spencer and Christopher. The others are in the NPC so anyone can use them.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:19 pm
[ I'm pretty sure it would be a few years at least. And Zetao? Who's Celestial? Have I gone wacko and forgotten someone?

Okay, thanks for the heads up Eternal ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:46 pm
(Yeah, he hasn't been on since....since....way before finding the books actually... but mehrs. Have a god Trip Eternal! ^.^ )  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:51 pm
[ Okay, just a sort of heads up from me too, tomorrow I'll likely be too tired to be on for long -there's a local festival kind of thing, and I've got two demonstrations and a booth I'm helping out at- and in addition I've got a huge history project due in about a week, so I may or may not be on less than usual.

Also: NDBKIGSHICX:OA

That is all. ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:00 pm
(Duly noted..and as log as we're sharing schedules, I have a study day with a classmate on Sunday ((afternoonish)) but hopefully it'll work out okay.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:33 pm
[ Have... LE FUN OF FUNNESS!!~ :{D ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:22 pm
(Pfft so not, and since we seem to have hit a dead spot ..>.>...eets time for a Tomas and Ms Powers post! biggrin )

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Tomas awoke slowly and after looking at the clock inspired to get himself out of bed. He stumbled to the shower and after a quick shampoo shave and tooth brushing he decided to head out. He dressed in khakis and a dress shirt with a backwards cap. Casual was his specialty today, though even in casual clothes he looked very well put together. It could be the loafers....or his general respectful personality.

He went out the door, and headed for the main school building. He had some time off and was planning on using it.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ms. Powers sat at her desk and hung up the phone. She was winding down for the march break coming up. And was fairly set. She typed inncoently away in an email to her friend,  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:57 pm
[ Heh, 'innocently' ]

Jordan had lapsed into, for the most part, dodging. As the number of balls flying kept increasing, it was becoming more and more difficult just to keep from getting hit. And when she did go for a ball, she almost always ended up getting hit once or twice.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:12 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery bit her lip as Jordan got nicked by a green ball. Her score was doing okay, though taking small dings here and there.
Luckily Jordan was doing a good job dodging the balls worth more points.

__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit was starting to feel bad for Jord too, now that he was paying attention. Her stop button seemed pretty far away too.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:25 pm
Jordan was considering going for the stop when she saw that the new scoring color was the highest one. She nabbed a ball quickly and got it in the hoop, then one more, just before the color changed. It had flown right at her after the first one went in. Pretty satisfied -and pretty tired, too- she put her pedal to the metal, so to speak, and zoomed over to the stop button. Since Avery didn't seem keen to stop it herself anytime soon.

As the balls collected over to the side, Jordan floated down, ready for at least a bit of a rest and maybe some lunch.

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:34 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery closed her program on the computer and nudged Whit so he could follow Shige and they could all safely get down the stairs. He even forgot to look up her skirt.

Whit jumped down and landed on the stair landing next to Shige who was still scanning the ground below for Jord.
He looked over as Avery came down and together they hot the stairs.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:37 pm
Jordan landed on the entrance platform, which had lifted once the trial started. It slowly lowered to the floor, and she stepped off and over to her friends. "So how did I do? It was...fun, I guess, Avery." She looked towards the monitor, which showed her score as a nice 154 points. Those last two balls had helped tremendously.

The monitor began calculating the score and displayed it. Jordan Ki-Flight-Rank [4 or 5]-Open Maze-Performance:Good- Improvement:57%

Jordan was certainly happy with that. Avery was a good one to ask for practice help.  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:24 pm
((poke head in hallo ^^ ima read back to posts from here sorry for being absent a lot I've been having some trouble getting on the comp lately it's getting close to exam time here so the teachers are piling on the work @.@ ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:31 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
((poke head in hallo ^^ ima read back to posts from here sorry for being absent a lot I've been having some trouble getting on the comp lately it's getting close to exam time here so the teachers are piling on the work @.@ ))

[ Hihi!~ ]  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:34 pm
Wolfyofthesky
vampiricbloodgirl1

[ Hihi!~ ]

(hellu =3)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games