Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:06 pm
((Flash games should NOT come with screamers! gonk ))

"I know, I just...I don't what to do...Nothing like this has ever happened before...." Van said stroking her hair, trying to comfort her, though he was no better off really.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:40 pm
{Why not? XD}

"W-we-we'll find a way. We always do, right?" Mala asked hopefully, pulling away enough to look Van in the eyes as the tears continued to roll. She desperately hoped for at least some sort of assurance that everything would be alright...

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:42 pm
((Because they scare the living ******** out of me! ;~; ))

"We always do...." Van said, attempting a smile for her as he wiped her tears, although for once there was a magical problem that he had no idea how to fix, so even he wasn't sure for once.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:47 pm
{Lol! XD Speaking of things such as that, have you ever placed Dead Space?}

Mala smiled softly, ever so softly, just happy to hear that things might just be okay. "You promise?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:51 pm
"Promise." Van said, closing his eyes lest she see his uncertainty. "Even if they don't, I'm taking you with me either way." he said, trying to lighten the mood if even a little.

((Nope. : ) ))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:53 pm
Mala chuckled softly, trying to keep a cheery face as well. She dared not mention Anise just yet, but it was apparent by the look of her that such concerns began to surface within her mind.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:00 pm
"Let's get out of here for now. We can head back to town and figure out what to do next..." Van said with a sigh.

((And now to ponder about how to stumble across Atius power hungry scheme...))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:34 am
{Who is going to play Atius? Just a warning, but my brain is in the shitter right now.}

"I...uhm....okay..." Mala muttured softly, refusing to let go of Van just yet.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:40 am
((B-But you do such a good job has him! o.o If it helps, I really had, like, everything planned out in my head. sweatdrop ))

"Sorry guys...Looks like I dragged you two along for nothing..." Van said to Kai and Larai as he walked past back into the cave, one arm firmly around Mala's shoulders as he held her close.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:28 am
{I'll play him if I must, but he comes across as one dimensional and flat to me when I play him. >.<}

"You did not drag me here for nothing! You came here to do something and I came here to travel to new places, and that's exactly what we've done!" Larai said with a stubborn pout, very much matching Mala's when she starts acting out the Determinator and everything.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:39 am
((*hugs* I don't think so! He's a fat, ugly, unlikable douche. I'm not sure he was ever intended to have any depth to begin with. And I think you do great with him! Besides, he shows up, evil scheme, blah blah blah, they punch his face in, and then we move on. It's not like he'll be around for good.))

"Well that 'something' was a bust! Every drop of magic is getting sucked away and for once I don't have an explanation as to why! I don't know what's going on, or how to fix this, but at least you got a world tour out of the deal!" Van snapped, realizing he was taking things out on his daughter as he looked away with a guilty and apologetic expression. He was at a loss.

((Also, 'determinator'; I love it. XD And going to be taking a shower, but I'll try to make it quick!))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:31 pm
((Bump?))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:36 pm
{True. It just bothers me sometimes when I have a character without any attempt at depth. Maybe his douchiness can be explained - but not excused - by how he was so foolish in his prime and now that he's nothing but a bitter husk of what he used to be, and realising that - he'll do just about anything to relive those long past moments of glory - even if it means turning everyone else against him. At least, that's what I chose to think about him from now on. Makes me feel less guilty for giving no true depth to his character.}

Larai stared in shock, surprised that Van of all people would snap like that. "I didn't mean it like that and you know it!" she exclaimed back, utterly flustered. Without giving him a chance to explain himself, Larai ran off - lest she embarass herself further with poor word choice.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:43 pm
"Larai, wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" Van shouted after her to no avail. "I need to just keep my mouth shut right now..." he sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

((Whatever helps you sleep at night. RP better. Whatever. x3 ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:12 am
Mala stroked Van's back gently with one arm, looking up at Van with concern. "Just give her time on her own. Eventually she will come back and you can both apologize to each other." After a couple moments of silence she then said, "For now, though, let's find a good place to set up camp. We all need to calm down and figure something out. For example, why haven't my magical abilities been affected by this blight on all things magic? If we can figure that out, maybe we can figure out what I'm doing right and see if it helps you get your powers back?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games