Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:17 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
Wolfyofthesky
vampiricbloodgirl1
((poke head in hallo ^^ ima read back to posts from here sorry for being absent a lot I've been having some trouble getting on the comp lately it's getting close to exam time here so the teachers are piling on the work @.@ ))

[ Hihi!~ ]

(hellu =3)

((I know that feeling ^.^ just don't waste too much time online! Schools important!)).  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:11 pm
Treya's eye's widened as she started to hear the boy who had just been talking to her's voice but not in a talking way but in a groaning in pain kinda way. she sat there listening for all of three seconds before quickly getting up walking out the door and then bolting down the hall all the way to the other end of the school to where the green house was, 'lucky for me not many people were out in the halls on my way here' she thought to herself as she immediately started to relax as she walked around the green house checking on the plants that were housed there, especially the bonsai tree she'd gotten for Christmas, it sat on a small table with a greenery book taking in the sun that shone on it from the open glass panel she'd opened earlier in the morning.  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:27 pm
[ I'ma just ninja-Tele since Treya's all lonely ^^ ]

Telemachus was in the corner of the greenhouse, squatting with his top hat held out in front of him. He was sort of tapping it, and it was tilted towards the ground. Leaves could be seen fluttering from its dark recesses.

[ I'm thinking it would be cool if there was some sort of botanical garden ... -w- ]  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:42 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery tucked her card back into it's holder attached to her school bag. It was also her dorm key so it was never far. She looked at her watch and wondered if they'd have time to check out the invisibility part of the dome.
She'd never been over there, so she probably wouldn't fiddle with Whit's testing. Besides the dome had yet to level him probably. Considering he had like NO hours logged.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit saw Averycheck her watch and knew exactly what she was thinking. Which was a switch from the usual for sure.

But now that he'd seen what he can do, he was apprehensive about letting her anywhere near his testing ground.
Not that he'd ever more than walked by his area.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:59 pm
Jordan was -quite respectfully, might I say- avoiding a comment about how she didn't get hit by as many things as Shige, even though there were objects literally being shot at her. After all, he was blindfolded. And not nearly -coughcough- as graceful and elegant as a flight I'ras such as herself.

"So how did I do?" She asked Shige, since not only were Whit and Avery doing their 'thing' but it was obvious that Avery and Whit had been pretty engrossed in the control board.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:38 pm
(LOL, awww their together-ness is creepy, and isn't that really all a girl can ask for in a completely fictional couple?)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery looked around for the gold Ira practice area and followed the flickers of light against the dome ceiling. Lightning may not be Whit's specialty, but the gold areas should certainly be close together right?

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit just sighed and shot a beseeching look over his shoulder as Aves grabbed his arm and headed off in the right direction. Damn her logical directional abilities.
Please dear god don't let her be able to fiddle with my stuff???" he prayed. Then he realized what he'd said and quickly took it back. After which Aves dropped his hand and shot him a grossed out look.
Ah she was so ...innocent. Whit shoved his hands up on his head and kept walking.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:34 pm
[ I laughed. A lot. ]  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:40 pm
(I wasn't too sure whether or not anyone would be grossed out bu that XD)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:10 pm
[ heh, a little weird, but hey, a sense of humor is the most important thing ^^ ]

Karley decided she'd head over to Iris during her looming lunch break. Telemachus' hang up had been more than a little unnerving. Plus, some imported carrots had arrived. Red ones. And blue ones too!  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:10 pm
(You would think a school like Iris would have kids who'd naturally fiddle with the color of carrots. o,0 )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:20 pm
[ If Tele were a green I'ras.... though his I'ras is part of what makes him the way he is... -~- ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:29 pm
((tele's iras isn't green but Treya's certainly is >:3 maybeh she was the one who fiddled with the carrots genetics to make them blue and red >:3))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:48 pm
(Didn't he want purple carrots originally? Treya could have Prple carrots already..o.0 ONLY they could be like a work in progress and make everyone's tongues purple XD )  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:46 pm
((indeed xD lol >w< ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:10 pm
(They could sell them on the school website, and it can be how Treya pays her school tuition/ gets pocket money! XD)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games