Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:03 pm
[ Obviously the coloring on the carrots got wacky purple =red/blue after all... Karley will have to be more careful with her sources from now on... Treya help yes? biggrin ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:03 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image Tomas leant against Ms. Powers open doorway and watched silently as she typed away oh so happily at her computer keyboard. Her efficient taps were son much more peaceful than his usual bullet fast staccato. She seemed rather more at peace in her job in general when compared to so many people in his work environment.

Now that he was here though he was wondering how exactly to go about explaining why he was here. He started hoping she wouldn't look up for a minute so he could think of how to start.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
So of course Ms. Powers saw the slight movement at her doorway and looked up. Though she was rather shocked to see Tomas slouching there and not some troubled student. Though his perplexed look did shoot his general appearance back a few years. She couldn't picture him as a kid with such an expression though. No doubt he'd been a trouble maker.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:15 pm
Jordan suddenly winced and clutched her head. How many times do I have to tell you?! I don't know how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if he- Oh. Sorry, wrong number.

[ random post is random ]  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:09 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery cocked a brown and turned to look at Jordan. "Random mind invasion?? she asked sensing the fleeting presence of another being....or something like one anyway.

Though it did lead her back to the thought she had occasionally, that maybe the entire school was just a really big hypnotic event induced by a single telepathic student. Philosophy class and the school's general set of talents could occasionally lead one to paranoia.

Then Whit went to steal her green book out of her bag and she came to the same conclusion she always did.

No one could make a Whit and manage to keep up with everyone else.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:00 pm
Jordan squinted at Avery. Yeah... It was a few more seconds before she started and blurted out a "Yeah," out loud this time.

She shook her head before padding along a little faster to catch up with the two, put petered out a bit when they started some sort of little 'lover's quarrel' or whatever. Well, now that thought seemed kind of weird. Since she could imagine the two as really good friends, but any sort of actually romantic relationship was just sort of...unimaginable.

"Lunch?"

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:06 pm
(Can I just say to your previous post:
I KNOW! gonk I need to make them in more of a relationship type ...deal o.e I just dunno HOW to transition them....>..>....hrmles...maybe they need a date....)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery shoved Whit's face so he had to back off or fall over and turned her attention back to Jordan.
"Totally. You're making me hungry" she said smiling at the other girl. Though it kind of was her fault that Jordan had had to work so hard.

__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit rubbed his face and mildly considered actually taking that book later.
Aves had let him look at it before, but she really never was without it, not since they came out of the shed in the garden early in the year. He'd noticed over time too, the others all had a book as well. Ira color coded too.
But then someone said lunch and he remembered he was hungry and had a hollow leg to fill. He'd get even with Avery the evil maze maker later.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:32 pm
[ Tele and Karley make it look easy, haha ]

Jordan brightened up considerably. "Yes yes! Ahem, I mean...yeah, lunch would definitely be good." She stepped the pace up again to now be leading them all out the dome to the cafeteria.

[ And I totally noticed that subtle redirection to the -almost- nonexistent plot :3 ]  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:44 pm
[Yes, subtle cause that's totally how I roll wink HA]

User Image

Avery pulled her sweater closer now that the wind was picking up. Another few weeks and it'd be sunny with warm breezes and no more leg warmers! And ugh, graduation and her evil parents. Bleh. The cold might as well take it's time.

She broke out of her reverie when Whit came up from behind and poked her in the ribs.

He had the ability to make her collapse with this particular move. Well, actually everyone did, it's just no one ever bothered trying it on her until he had.

Her legs collapsed and she would have splayed over the ground, white skirt and all if he hadn't been there to catch her. Which was his usual maneuver when he felt attention deprived.

She scowled up at him and struggled to stand, as she righted her skirt, sweater and the rest while struggling to keep up with Jordan he handed her the green book, which he'd oh so causally stolen from her bag without her noticing.

He handed it over with an innocent smile, and took her arm in a gentlemanly way as if wondering how on earth he'd gotten stuck with such a clutz, though he was certainly far too polite to comment.

Avery wondered how on earth she'd managed to become attached to someone like him. Maybe she'd been bad in a past life?

Whit just tugged her arm harder so they could catch up to Jordan at the door.

She was so much fun when she was mad.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:45 pm
[ Oh my gosh! We picked up somebody new! I hope they post >w< ]

Jordan felt something had happened and turned around, but when she looked...nothing. Whit was dragging Avery along like usual. She shook her head and pushed out the door.

The cafeteria today seemed extra bright and cheery, with some light green and blue decorations for the warming weather. "Whew, all that practice made me hungry." The usual food court style was set up, and boy did it smell good. The special today had some sort of strange purple disks in it...

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:53 pm
[Yay! I'm the new guy XD. I'll think a way to jump in.]

A boy with headphones entered the cafeteria, looking very frail and close to collapsing. "So... hungry.". The smell of the cafeteria was the reason why he's led there and energized him a little.  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:54 pm
"Are those....carrots?!" Whit asked confused as he dropped Avery's hand to pick up the salad tongs to poke at the tree ring like wheel chips.

User Image

"Pfft" Avery snorted delicately, "Haven't you guys ever seen the stuff the green Ira kids grow?" she took the tongs from Whit and made up a plate.

They'd had blue carrots with pink potatoes and some sort of yellow substance no one was sure what it had been way back in her first year. Granted the cafeteria hadn't really showcased much of the Green Ira students work since then....

But it's not like it had tasted bad...She remembered Tele for one, had particularly enjoyed it all. If she wasn't mistaken he'd been the only one to try it initially, it'd actually been one of the political moves that had made him president if she thought about it long enough....

Speaking of Tele, there's going to need to be a school election for the next president, as he's graduating o.o....  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:14 pm
But as Willow stepped inside, he comical fell down to the floor, still conscious. "Body, can't move, no sweets... a little help here." He's still laying down the floor.  

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:26 pm
( biggrin HI! )

User Image

"Oh, " Avery said and looked over to the door. Her senses had picked up on a sweet craving, that - and an odd kind of tingling in her knees, like someone had fallen on them.

She looked over and saw someone at the doors she'd never seen before, and as he was clearly sensory she came to the conclusion he was either brand new, or here looking at the school with his family. He looked Shige's age anyway. They'd probably get along.

She fetched a blue slushy from the cafeteria line and shipped it over to the boy, who still seemed fine where he was on the floor apparently.

"Give this a try" she said and set it in his hand. She winked her violet eye at him and walked back over to Whit to take her plate back. She'd have asked the boy over, but he seemed as shy as she usually was herself. Though if he looked hard enough he'd find he was perfectly welcome.

Whit just cocked an eyebrow and started getting purple carrot salad for himself. Though, he was definitely going to head for the meat section afterwards.
Mazes apparently make you pretty hungry.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:49 pm
(( Hello blaugh ))

Willow looked at the lady who gave him the blue slushie, noticing that the lady has the same eye with him, he thought that it might be a coincidence. With teary eyes and an expression of gratitude, he drank the slushie happily which revitalize him, then he slowly realized how he came here and where he is.

While sitting on the floor, he was thinking on how to thank the lady but he was too shy to do so.

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:29 pm
[ But Tele doesn't want to graduate! D: ]

Jordan poked a single purple carrot slice she'd put on her plate.

Eaaaat Iiiiit.

Jordan sighed. She should've guessed the Pres would be extra observant on purple carrot day. I'm really fine with just other stuff... She moved on to grab some other food and paid for it.

Aw, come on Jordee, live a little!

"I still can't help but feel like if I eat it I won't live much longer."

Telemachus fingered the leaf of the plant in front of him- he hadn't left the green house yet. Plus there was still the mystery of just what was in his top hat. Hey now, don't be like that. I'm sure he'll like it.

Who?

Willow, of course.

But...what? What are you talking about? ... Hey. Hey! "Gee, thanks." Tele was gone. She could never tell if he just suddenly left their 'conversations' because he was busy or because he just didn't feel like talking anymore. She sighed and started towards the table, tilting her head in confusion at a guy sitting on the floor.

"Well, the Pres is weird as usual today," she said with a sigh, floating over the table to get in the booth without making anyone get up. Just because she felt like it. Flight came quite in handy, ayup.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games