Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:07 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry hugged him"bixyll, i wish i could feel love again." berry lookes in his eyes"your face is losing its color." berry put her hand on his face.
bixyll hugged her back and put his hand on top oh hers and smiled "i wish you could too"
berry looked at him"why is your face losing color?" berry touched his face with her hand.
" im losing my emotion...."
"why?" berry held him tightly."you can't lose them..........because then........."
" becuase why?"
"i will never be able to get my emotions back."berry kissed him ,then stares in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry looked at him"why is your face losing color?" berry touched his face with her hand.
"why?" berry held him tightly."you can't lose them..........because then........."
" becuase why?"
"i will never be able to get my emotions back."berry kissed him ,then stares in his eyes.
" it was your love that gave me my emotions....... with out that im losing mine. we have to get yours back fast" bixyll started back into her eyes  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:21 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" becuase why?"
" it was your love that gave me my emotions....... with out that im losing mine. we have to get yours back fast" bixyll started back into her eyes
"we have to get them back fast."berry kissed him again"i can't stop kissing you. " berry blushes.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" becuase why?"
"we have to get them back fast."berry kissed him again"i can't stop kissing you. " berry blushes.
the color in bixyll's face somewhat returned and he hugged berry close and kissed her but didn break the kiss  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:25 pm
Recca had beaten all the branches, but his hands, legs, and feet were bleeding, but he started to attack the upper part of the tree once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:26 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" becuase why?"
the color in bixyll's face somewhat returned and he hugged berry close and kissed her but didn break the kiss
berry relaxed and closed her eyes.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
the color in bixylls face slowly reurned then his eyes he continued to kiss berry feeling more emotion by the second  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:37 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
the color in bixylls face slowly reurned then his eyes he continued to kiss berry feeling more emotion by the second
berry opened her eyes and saw that they were still kissing.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:38 pm
Recca had reduced the tree to nothing but wood chips, but it had cost him his left arm, and right leg, he floated inside, blood dripping from his limbs.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll opened his eyes and broke the kiss " whats wrong?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:39 pm
MrAsianK
Recca had reduced the tree to nothing but wood chips, but it had cost him his left arm, and right leg, he floated inside, blood dripping from his limbs.
((hahaahahha rmeinds me of that show yu yu hakusho))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:41 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
MrAsianK
((hahaahahha rmeinds me of that show yu yu hakusho))
((yea))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:42 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry heart was pounding in her chest"my heart beating so fast."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" bixyll smiled i think were bringing your emotion back"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:55 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" bixyll smiled i think were bringing your emotion back"
"my emotions are back almost. " berry legs were weaker than normal.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games