Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:21 pm
He walked down a hallway, seeming to glide along it's pathways effortlessly. He wore a cruel, fanged smile as he watched the walls, which seemed to flash scenes from the out side in front of him, returning to their normal white, pseudo-concrete selves as he passed. "I see he's enjoying his new toy...how interesting...I wonder how that will pan out. Everybody seems so ready and eager for a fight...but for some reason Skrat is hesitating. Hmm...I wonder if I should give him a little push in the right direction?"

He turned another corner and stopped. Oh? Here already? He thought, looking down the hallway. One should pay more attention to their surroundings. His grin, if possible, grew even wider and his eyes narrowed on his pray, a little schoolgirl leaning on the wall with her eyes closed. This is the wrong place to be going to sleep, child. He thought, as he slowly, silently crept up on Rose.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:59 pm
Thaliat glanced at the mecha that Skrat rode. Well, I am gonna make sure to stay out of his way if he's gonna keep acting like that. I can't fight if I get squashed.

Thaliat turned her attention to Dingo who was now beside the brown haired man. He sniffed him briefly, then vanished. Thaliat smiled. So they really are soulless beings. Good thing I happen to have some spare souls with me. I think it's time to fix that.

Thaliat raised her hands above her head as though she were stretching.

"My animal spirits to me! My ancestors, seek out a new vessel, then fall in rank!" A large continuous series of gusts blew past Thaliat as some of the soulless found new light in their eyes and began crossing to Thaliat. Thaliat grinned happily. "Enjoy your new bodies, my family, but remember to care for them well so that we might return them to their proper owners when the time is right. These are just loaner bodies."

Dingo, now in human form, stood beside Thaliat on two wobbly legs and whimpered. Thaliat chuckled and reached up to give him a reassuring pat.

"No, my friend, you have done enough. I will not ask you to stay in a body like that again. One a day is enough for you. Relinquish that body, for I have another task for you."

The brown haired man fell to Thaliat's feet, and two men dragged him away before returning to Thaliat's group. Dingo returned to Thaliat's side in spirit form once more, much happier to be back. Thaliat closed her eyes and murmured a chant. A flash of blue light shone over her spirit followers briefly, then faded. Thaliat slowly opened her eyes.

"Your souls are bound to me now. You are protected by my seal. If anything goes wrong, you will return to me by this bond...and I shall see you returned to the spirit plane thereafter." Thaliat looked over her troops and smiled. "Well, I think we are ready. Anyone up for a little fighting today?"  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:18 pm
He stopped for a moment, feeling the presence of foreign souls in several of his minions, he looked at his out stretched hand. It twitched slightly, as if wanting to close. With that small movement, each soul that had taken a body screamed out in immense pain, as if the bodies that they had just taken over had been impaled with a hundred spikes from head to toe.

Ahhh...I had expected as much, but I was expecting it a little sooner...A hundred souls have just taken their place in their own personal Iron Maidens...she'll soon realize her mistake...but lets not distract ourselves. He looked up again at the girl he had been stalking, closing in on her ever so slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:09 pm
Thaliat cursed as she saw the animal spirits and squirrels surrounding her beginning to back away from the human that had joined their ranks. A few of the ancestors had been spared, only because their bond with Thaliat had been strong enough to hold despite Undakai's trap. They were the ones she had once known in life. The others, who came before her time, were not as lucky. Thaliat realized the mistake too late, and could not call the others out.

You cannot kill the spirits, Thaliat. They are prisoners, true, and they suffer...but they do not die.

Thaliat glanced at the grim face of an ancestor standing before her and frowned. The words brought her little solace. She clenched a fist and cursed again.

"They were supposed to be protected! Undakai is strong if he could break that seal. But now he has pissed me off. He is not going to be keeping those spirits." Thaliat seethed. "He has my family now, and that is not something I will walk away from."

Thaliat looked sternly at her remaining followers. She had no intention of losing anymore of them.

"Each human spirit who remains, guard a squirrel. Animal spirits, and those others still with us shall remain with me. Undakai has no control over you if you are not in a vessel, or he would have seized you all...this means there is away to avoid his reach."

Thaliat thumbed the locket she wore around her neck. She was glad she had worn it into battle. She was adept enough at fighting to not need its protection charm in the physical realm, but if she were to cross into the spirit world she would need it's charm to keep her safe. She had a feeling she would need it today.

Thaliat ordered four of her squirrels to spread out and fan the perimeter with their new guardians. They would soon serve as her eyes and ears to the battle that was about to unfold around them all.  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:45 pm
As Slim stared at the mech warriors stoically, black and red hues crept over her pristine mythril armor, shaping it, turning it black as pitch and jagged. A thin veil of darkness snaked out of her eyes, wrapping about her face like a blindfold.

Sending out thoughts to the massive army before her, small commands of battle formations and supply enquiries, she also turned her head slightly in Lin's direction and said, "Yes, I know."

A thin smile tugged at the corners of her lips. "As they say....'Welcome, all, to the curtain call....'"

"You know," she silently said to herself, "I think...that I might actually enjoy myself."

The grin could no longer be contained, and it spread over her face like wildfire as she tested the balance of her blade. Her other hand repeatedly tightened and loosened its grip on her briefcase in anticipation.

"Heheh. Maybe I've worked here too long. Can't be good for my soul."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:31 am
"Ah, the hour for battle is here." said Reiku. A quick grin flashed across his face as he pushed the "close cockpit" button. He quickly drew WOGLINDE's beam sword and his grin widened, he'd wait for them to make the first move. . .

"Yeah, let's get this thing started already."

Reiku Alche

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:38 pm
Skrat grinned. Undakai had made a move, and he probably had no idea that it would be the move to start the battle. He had inflicted pain on the members of Skrat's army, even if they were souls.
Skrat closed his eyes. He saw the faces of his parents behind his eyeslids. Seeing them in the massive army of souls that Undakai had under his control was shocking. After not seeing them for years, he had wondered what happened to them. But, now he knew. Undakai had taken them. He shook his head, and the structure of the mecha shifted in sync with him. He then turned his head to face Reiku, and put his headset back on.
"I suppose we're ready to get this underway..." wall all that was heard in WOGLINDE's cockpit, then it was followed by a thud as the headset dropped to the floor. Skrat's eyes burned, and his target was the building. He focused all his energy toward the goal of moving toward the Undacorp building, and he felt the mecha move beneath him. In the camera the building grew ever closer. "These mecha's aren't that hard to control after all..." Skrat smirked.
He couldn't control speed, so he ran into the building with more force than he had implied. The structure of the building shook, but no other damage was done. Skrat broke one of the windows and grabbed onto the wall around it, using it as a foundation to hold himself and the mecha to the building. He closed his eyes again.
This time, his thoughts were in a very dark room. A cellar, if you will. He looked down, and seemed to be wearing a Japanese schoolgirl's uniform. He then looked forward into the darkness. There was a shadow, darker then all the rest, and seemed to be swirling. Around it was a read aura that seemed the basis of all evils in this world. He might have realized a second too late, but made connection with Rose anyway.
"ROSE! On your guard! Undakai's moving ever so closer to you! You have orders to attack!" Skrat's eyes opened fiercely, breaking all connections. His eyes raged with fire again, and he looked down at the ground below him. The souls of Undakai's minions were getting restless. They longed for battle. He shifted his head to look at Slim. She was also restless, and transforming before his very eyes. Thaliat had her own problems with controlling the spirits and the strange human form that had arrived. He still wasn't quite sure what she was doing, but trusted her good judgement. He thought, hoping she could hear him. "Thaliat, you have orders to attack. It's fine now. This battle will now begin." His voice was calm and serene, but had the properties of a good leader.
Skrat lifted his arm, and outstretched his fingers. He touched his middle finger to his palm, and heard something move outside of the mecha. He outstretched all his fingers again, and pointed his arm toward Slim. "Machine gun, charge."
The sound coming from outside was similar to an older computer starting up.
"Machine gun...Fire."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:32 pm
Her gaze hadn't left the mech for a moment, though thanks to the aid of her newly formed blindfold, an outside viewer couldn't tell. Through a shade of black barely noticeable to her, her eyes could follow its procession towards the building, taking notice of how it smashed the window, paused for a moment, then steadily raised its arm. Right at her.

She remained completely still, pressing down the urge to giggle, head still faced towards the rodent army, view fixated on Skrat's threatening guns.

"Time to get the show on the road."  

Slim95
Crew

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:54 pm
Eyeing the enemy, she clutches her hammer, and can't help but laugh...

"This is all so funny"

She Clutches the handle of her hammer tightly, waiting for the first move to be made, she closes her eyes, and says a small chant, and immediately, a gun appears attached to her leg, and a scythe (sp?) attached to her back. She was ready for battle, she raised the hammer, ready to swing, waiting for the first move to be made.

"This is going to be fun, i haven't battled for a long time , now all we need is to hurry up and wait for the first move to be made."

(I have a horrible tooth ache, ill be back to fight later.....i need pain pills... > sad ()  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:30 pm
Xanatos hadn't moved from Lady Slim's side, watching the progress of the mechs along with her. Their design was familiar to him...disturbingly so...but he ignored the thought as the mobile suit designated FLOSSHILDE brought its weapons to bear on his mistress. She hadn't moved, so Xan moved forward, stepping between her and the mech, holding his cane before him like a rapier. From the sky came whistling down a set of four gigantic metal rods which sank into the dirt before Lady Slim and Xan, each missing the less significant minions by inches. As FLOSSHILDE's gun fired, the portions of the rods still above ground crackled and sizzled as waves of green plasma shot out, forming beam "flags", the projectiles colliding with the energy and being deflected, some shots flying into the nearby dirt, crushing some minions, others going wide and creating casualties on the rodents' side, and even a few ricocheting right back to the mobile suit itself...  

Xanatos Forever

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:28 am
Belle returned from a long absence, vamped out and bearing weapons. She had just returned from a vampire hunting expedition gone awry that she had been called off to in the middle of battle (you heard me!). At the very least she had been loaded with weapons, despite her obviously pallid complexion.

"So, what'd I miss whil I was g-" She took one look at the mech. "Ho... ly.... fu...." She trailed off, "For serious?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:15 am
Reiku grinned as he saw Xan draw his cane. "Alright, first casualty has been decided." he said. He put his beam sword away for this period of time and Fired the FlowerBit (Autonomas Beam guns) as well as his chest machine gun in Xan'z general direction.  

Reiku Alche

Grim Undertow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:17 am
Rose rested against the wall, her eyes closed, concentrating on linking her mind with that of one of her scout minions when a loud voice invaded her mind.

"ROSE!..."

She opened her eyes with a jump, half because of the unexpected yelling in her head, and half because of the monster that loomed over her. Out of pure instinct a vine burst out from under her sleeve and flew at straight at Undakai like a javelin. She knew that wouldn't work as soon as she did it.

Minions come to me...attack was the simple message she sent out to all her minions.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:31 am
Thaliat and her four remaining squirrels began moving behind the mechas towards the UndaCorp building. The spirits were swirling around them to protect them from attacks, though only Thaliat could actually see this.

Thaliat did not want to warn the squirrels about what she was about to do next, she didn't think they'd understand. She would just have to do it. They may not like her choice, but she knew they would still follow her.

She cocked her head to one side as the four groups watching to the north, east, south, and west reported in. So far not much was happening.

That's about to change.

Thaliat closed her eye and began murmuring under her breath. The locket she wore began to glow in a pale blue light. Dingo stepped forward. He knew what he would have to do.

The blue light washed over Thaliat and the squirrels beside her. The light became visible to all for a fleeting moment, then faded. As it faded, Thaliat's body fell limp to the grass, the four squirrels doing the same.

In an instant, Dingo over took Thaliat's body. He stood, a bit wobbly at first, then more firmly as he carefully gathered the bodies of the squirrels.

Dingo, take us to a safe place, and watch over our bodies. You have my locket with you for protection. Thaliat thumbed the locket hanging around her own neck. Ever her weapons had appeared with her. She had gotten better at crossing over, though now she could only attack spiritually.

Dingo nodded his understanding and walked away with the squirrels. Thaliat watched until Dingo was safely out of sight, knowing where he would go.

Alright troops, we have crossed over. Neither the mechas or the enemy can harm us. We are able to move about freely on the spirit plane. You orders have changed. You are to seek out the others for we are to rescue them. If you find the others, contact me. We must liberate them. I will search for Undakai and his minions.

Thaliat had a plan, she just hoped Skrat would get some one one the inside or all her efforts would go to waste. Well, not all...I could still mess with Undakai. That would be fun.  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:53 am
"Ahh...so the sleeper has awoken, and not a moment too soon." The vie hurtled straight at him, but he continued walking forward, completely ignoring it. Just inches from his face the vine seemed to simply disintegrate from as if it had ran into an engine propeller.

"Oh, how rude, I only wanted to say hello." He said with a twisted smile. "You seem to be the only one not smiling right now...everybody seems to have a grin on their face...it's quite contagious, if I do say so myself. I wonder...where is yours?"

One of the squirrels jumped at him, simply to disintegrate like the vine. He seemed to ignore it, continuing to march forward They move much too slow.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games